SRMJEEE Mock Test 2024: SRM University has started the mock test for all the candidates in April 2024. The Mock Test is available so that candidates can take the online exam of SRMJEEE 2024 easily. The exam dates of the SRM B.Tech and Mock Test will be released soon. With the help of the mock test, candidates can get acquainted with the exam pattern and the types of questions asked in the SRM University 2024. The candidates can access the SRMJEEE 2024 mock test on the official website. To attempt the test, the applicants have to provide their E-mail ID, Name, Mobile Number, etc. details.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
There are several benefits to solving the mock test. In this article, we have provided all the details regarding the mock test. So, keep on reading to get familiar with the SRM Mock Test.
SRMJEEE 2024 Mock Test- Highlights
- The aspiring candidates must take the SRMJEE Mock test, which is available for all the candidates in the online mode on the official website. With the help of the mock tests, the candidates will be familiar with the Online SRMJEE Exam infrastructure.
- The link to the mock test and instruction manual will be available on the university website.
- For the remote test, the candidates have to download the Safe Exam Browser and proceed as per the instructions.
- The mock test can be taken for free. No fee is charged for taking the test.
- Candidates who will take the mock test will be eligible to appear in the main exam.
- To take the SRM Mock test, candidates have to log in to the mock test portal.
- However, the candidate does not need to be a registered candidate in order to take the SRMJEEE Mock test.
- Candidates can attempt the SRM University Mock Test free of cost.
- The mock test contains one section. The duration to solve the mock test is 150 minutes.
- A total of 120 questions are asked in the mock test.
- With the help of the mock test, candidates can get to know the difficulty level of the paper.
How to Take the SRMJEEE 2024 B.Tech Mock Test?
To attempt the SRMJEE Mock Test, the candidates have to follow the steps that are mentioned below. Make sure to keep all the details such as email-id, contact details ready.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Firstly, visit the official website of SRM- www.srmist.edu.in/admission-india. Then click on the mock test link. Enter the e-mail id. Candidates can check the image below.
- To do the SRM B.Tech Mock Test Registration, candidates have to submit the details like candidate’s full name, course, mail-id, country, mobile number, state, and city. After entering the details click on the “Submit option”.
- Then select the subject and the section you want to take the test.
- Now, the candidates have to verify their name and question paper they have opted for.
- A list of instructions will appear on the screen. Read the details carefully and then proceed.
- A window will appear on the screen that shows various symbols used in the Mock test which is similar to that of the SRM University JEE Exam 2024. Go through the details and then proceed to the next step.
- Now click on “start the test” and take the test. The Sample of the SRMJEE Mock Exam is provided below.
SRM JEE B.Tech Sample Papers
Candidates can download the SRMJEE Sample Papers of various years here. With the help of the sample papers, the applicants can get an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam. Just click on the link provided below to download-
|Academic Year||Sample Paper Download|
Important Points to Remember while taking SRM University B.Tech Mock Test 2024
While appearing in the Mock Examination of SRM University, the candidates have to keep the following things in mind-
- The Mock Test will have only one section which carries a total of 125 questions.
- Once the candidate clicks on the “Start button” the timer will start, and the candidate can take the exam.
- The time is displayed on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- The total time duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- The SRMJEE 2024 Mock Test is a replica of the SRMJEE B.Tech Exam.
Advantages Of Taking Mock Test
- Candidates can get handy for attempting the questions quickly.
- It is completely free. There are no charges for taking the tests.
- Candidates can take the mock test as many times as they can.
- The Mock test helps the candidate to understand the exam pattern and type of questions that will be asked in the exam.
- The test will enable the candidate to get familiar with the functionalities of the exam.
- With the help of the mock test, candidates can get acquainted with time management and attempting the questions.
- Lastly, taking regular mock tests can boost the candidate’s confidence.
Exam Pattern of SRM B.Tech
The examination pattern of the SRM Entrance Test is as follows-
- SRMJEE is a computer-based entrance test with a time duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics, English and aptitude.
- The questions asked in the exam are multiple-choice questions (MCQ) based.
- The questions are asked in the English language only.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2024
Candidates can check the section-wise syllabus below. We advise the candidates to prepare each topic properly.
Physics SRMJEEE Syllabus
|electronics and communications||dual nature of matter and nuclear physics|
|atomic physics and relativity||electricity and magnetism|
|ray and wave optics and magnetism||heat and thermodynamics|
|oscillations and wave motions||gravitation, mechanics of solids, and fluids|
|mechanics||units of measurement|
|chemistry in everyday life||biomolecules|
|polymers||organic compounds containing nitrogen|
|organic compounds containing oxygen||hydrocarbons|
|some basic principles of organic chemistry||purification and characterisations of organic compounds|
|surface chemistry, chemical kinetics, and catalysis||electro-chemistry|
|chemical thermodynamics||chemical bonding and molecular structure|
|chemical energetic||some basic concepts of chemistry|
|atomic structure||states of matter|
|chemical families- periodic properties|
SRMJEE Mathematics syllabus
|sets, relations, and functions||complex numbers|
|matrices and determinants||applications of matrices and determinants|
|quadratic equations||permutations and combinations|
|binomial theorem and its applications||integral calculus|
|sequences and series||differential equations|
|circles in two dimensions||trigonometry|
|probability||measures of central tendency and dispersion|
|vector algebra||conic sections in two dimensions|
|straight lines in two dimensions|
Biology SRMJEEE Syllabus
|Diversity in Living World||structural organization in plants and animals|
|cell structure and function||plant and human physiology|
|reproduction||genetics and evolution|
|biology and human welfare||ecology and environment|
|Comprehension type questions||synonyms and antonyms|
SRMJEEE Aptitude Syllabus
|percentage||profit and loss|
|arrangement||directions sense test|
Hopefully, the candidates are clear with the idea of the SRMJEEE B.Tech Mock Test. In case, there are any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will reply shortly.