SRMJEEE Mock test 2020: SRM University will make the Mock test available for all the candidates. The Mock Test will be made available so that candidates can take the online exam of SRMJEEE 2020 easily. The candidates can access the mock test on the official website. There are several benefits to solving the mock test. In this article, we will provide all the details regarding the mock test. So, keep on reading to get familiar with the SRMJEEE Mock Test.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
Things to Know about SRMJEEE 2020 Mock Test
- The aspiring candidates must take the SRMJEE Mock test that will be made available for all the candidates in the online mode on the official website.
- To take the SRM Mock test, candidates have to log in to the mock test portal.
- However, the candidate does not need to be a registered candidate in order to take the SRMJEEE Mock test.
- The mock test contains one section. The duration to solve the mock test is 150 minutes.
Steps to take SRMJEEE 2020 Mock Test
Follow the steps given below and take the mock test easily:
- Click on the mock test link given below
- Log-in to the mock test portal by using an email ID
- Upon logging in, the candidate will be redirected to the dummy test instructions page
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ option
- Now, you can solve the test easily
Advantages of taking Mock Test of SRMJEEE 2020
- With the Mock test, candidates will be able to know how to take the computer-based SRMJEE.
- The Mock test will help the candidate understand the exam pattern and type of questions that will be asked in the exam.
- It will help him/her manage the time when the candidate is actually taking the SRMJEEE exam.
- The test will enable the candidate to get familiar with the functionalities of the exam.
Hopefully, the candidates are clear with the idea of the SRMJEEE Mock test. In case, there are any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will reply shortly.