SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2020: SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University) Slot Booking will begin from the 1st week of April 2020. Candidates are required to select their slots for appearing in the SRM 2020 Examination. Slot Booking process involves giving preferences for exam slots, i.e. date and time and exam centre. The selected preferences will be analyzed by the examining body and candidates will be given the exam venue, date, and time accordingly. Slot Booking will begin after the application submission. SRMJEEE Application Form has been released on 12th October 2019. Candidates can submit their online application forms till 30th March 2020.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
On this page, readers will learn about the SRMJEEE 2020 Slot Booking process, its release dates, booking procedure and related important details.
SRMJEEE 2020 Slot Booking Date
SRM University will commence the SRMJEEE Slot Booking process after the deadline to SRMJEEE Application form submission. Candidates will be able to book their respective slots from around 1st week of April 2020. Furthermore, candidates must make sure that they are aware of the dates and schedule for the SRMJEEE 2020 examination cum admission drive. Given below is the tentative date scheduled for the SRMJEEE Slot Booking process.
|SRMJEEE 2020 slot booking commences||1st week of April 2020|
|Availability of hall ticket for download||2nd week of April 2020 onwards|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Exam||12th April to 20th April 2020|
SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2020
All candidates will be required to book a slot to take the SRMJEEE 2020 exam. The SRMJEEE 2020 slot booking will begin in the 1st week of April 2020. Candidates must mandatorily book a slot (time and date) from the available slots to take the online SRMJEEE 2020 and also download the SRMJEEE 2020 hall ticket. As soon as the candidate books a slot, he/ she will be able to download their hall tickets. Slot allotment will be done on the basis of first-come-first-served. We will update the link of SRM slot booking here when it will be available. Candidates have to log in using their email ID and password in order to exercise the slot booking process.
Steps of SRMJEEE 2020 Slot Booking
The Slot Booking Process for SRMJEEE 2020 includes logging in to Registered ID, selecting preferences of slots, i.e. Dates and time and centre for appearing in SRMJEEE 2020 Exam.
Follow the steps given below to book a slot and download the admit card:
- Go to the slot booking portal and click on “already registered”.
- Log in and check the available slots.
- Select a slot and confirm the selected option.
- After completion of the SRM slot booking, the admit card will generate.
- Take a print out of the SRMJEEE hall ticket 2020.
If any candidate fails to book the slot for themselves, the examining committee will manage the slots for that candidate. The arranged slot from the examining body will be based on the preferences which are provided by the candidates in their application.
Guidelines for slot booking 2020
- The SRMJEEE Slot booking will be compulsory for all the candidates to appear in the SRMJEEE 2020.
- Candidates have to participate in the slot booking procedure using their SRMJEEE application number and password.
- The city opted as the 1st choice by the candidate at the time of filling SRMJEEE 2020 application form will be the default test city.
- If the 1st choice of test city has very few applicants, the test centre may be cancelled. The 2nd and 3rd test city will give to the candidate in that case.
- The SRMJEEE slots will allot on the first-come-first-serve basis. Candidates must quickly book a slot and not wait until the end.
SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card
After the SRMJEEE 2020 Slot Booking, the candidate will be able to download the SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of SRM University by logging in their registered ID from the official website. SRMJEEE Admit Card is an essential document which will enable candidates to appear in the SRMJEEE 2020 Examination. Candidates will not give the entry inside the exam venue without the SRMJEEE Hall Ticket. It is important for all candidates of SRMJEEE exam, to bring their admit card at the exam venue on the day of the exam along with a valid ID Proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, etc.
All the candidates who will successfully book a slot of SRMJEEE 2020 will be able to download their SRMJEEE 2020 Admit card in the online mode. The Admit card of SRMJEEE will carry information like the below-given slot booking details:
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the allotted SRMJEEE exam centre 2020
- Address of the test centre
- Date and time of SRMJEEE 2020 exam
- The slot of the exam