SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) will release the SRMJEEE Admit Card for the candidates who will successfully register themselves for the SRMJEEE 2020 examination. The SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2020 will be generated after the candidate makes their slot preferences within the given time frame. Candidates who have booked their slots will get the respective slots and other candidates who failed to book their slots will get the slots allotted by the authorities. The SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card is to be downloaded online from the official website of SRM University. The admit cards must be kept safely and mandatory proceeded at the time of the commencement of the SRMJEEE Examination.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020, its release dates, its downloading procedure, and other important details.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020 Release Date
The authorities will release the SRMJEEE Admit Card for the candidates after the SRMJEEE Slot Booking session. Candidates can download their respective SRMJEEE hall ticket from the official website. Candidates must be aware of the dates and schedules for the SRMJEEE 2020 so as not to miss out on any important dates of SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
|SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card Release||—|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Exam||Cancelled|
Download SRM Hall Ticket 2020
After the SRMJEEE Slot Booking procedure, candidates will be able to download their respective admit card from the official website of SRM University. To download SRMJEEE Admit Card, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website www.srmist.edu.in or click on the link which will be available here later.
- The Admit Card will generate after the slot bookings.
- Click on the ‘SRM Admit Card Download’ link.
- Locate the login console, and enter the Application Number and Password.
- Admit Card will display on the screen at this point.
- Candidates can take a print of the document and preserve it until the whole admission process is over.
Details On SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates, upon getting hold of the SRMJEEE 2020 Hall Ticket, will come across certain details that will be mentioned in the SRMJEEE Admit Card. Candidates must make sure that all these details are correctly mentioned and in accordance with the details filled in SRMJEEE Online Form. If found any errors, candidates must immediately contact the authorities.
The following details will mention in an SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card.
- Application Number
- Register No.
- Examination Center
- Venue of the Examination
- Name as per Board/ University examination
- Address of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Reporting Time
Instructions about SRMJEEE Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates must follow a certain set of instructions in order to appear in the SRMJEEE Examination. These instructions, if violated, will turn out against the candidate and the candidate can even be disqualified from participating in the whole process.
- Candidates will be taking a computer-based examination.
- The Candidates will require to be present at the examination centre within the prescribed time frame of the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not allow taking anything inside the examination hall. Items such as mobile and cellular phones, pagers, palmtops, Bluetooth device, or any other electronic device which has the potential of being used for cheating or unauthorized communication during the examination
- All the candidates will require to show the SRMJEEE Admit Card and original Aadhaar Card at registration desk without which the entry will not be allowed
- At the registration desk, the candidate’s identity will be verified, SRMJEEE hall ticket will be scanned, and the candidate’s photograph will be captured.
- Candidates must listen to all the instructions that will be uttered at the examination hall; and furthermore, a rough sheet will provide in the examination to all candidates.
- Candidates are liable for disqualifications for creating disturbances, attempting to take someone else’s examination, talking to other examinees, attempting to tamper with the computer system, or having illegal items in their possession.