SRMJEEE Counselling 2020: SRM Institute of Science and Technology provides a great opportunity for students who want to be part of their university. On the basis of the entrance exam, the selection of the students is made. SRM University will take on-campus SRM counselling at the six campuses – Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, NCR Ghaziabad, Delhi – NCR Sonepat and Amaravati. And admission will take place at the four campuses of SRM Institute of Science & Technology (SRMIST), and SRM University HARYANA, Delhi – NCR Sonepat, and SRM University AP, Amaravati.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
This article is focused on the engineering programme ( B.Tech). As per the performance of the students, rank is prepared by the University. Only the selected candidates who clear the exam and secured the rank are called for SRMJEEE 2020 counselling procedure. University has not announced the exact date of counselling for the SRM entrance exam for the session 2020.
SRM B.Tech Admissions- Online Counselling (Round 1), (Round 2) & (Round 3): Click Here
SRM B.Tech Counselling Dates 2020
On the basis of the ranks, University prepares the merit list. This is important because only the selected and rank holders have the opportunity to take part in the counselling procedure. Seat allotment procedures have multiple factors that affect the availability of the seats.
|Result of Round 1||10th August 2020|
|Final Date for Payment of Fees||18th August 2020|
|Result of Round 2||20th August 2020|
|Final Date for Payment of Fees||25th August 2020|
|Result of Round 3||27th August 2020|
|Final Date for Payment of Fees||2nd September 2020|
Process, Documents and Dates
Selection of Students For SRM Counselling 2020
University prepares the list on the basis of the performance and rank secured by the candidates. Multiple factors play an important role in the selection of candidates. However, the selection is done on the basis of various factors such as:
- Candidates must be appearing or passed the 10+2 with Science stream
- In 10+2 students must have the choice among Mathematics and Biology whereas Physics and Chemistry are compulsory for both the streams i.e Maths/Biology.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% is required in the 10+2 board.
- Apart from these, students must have cleared the SRMJEEE exam and secured the rank.
- Those who clear the JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced can also apply for the counselling.
SRMJEEE Counselling Procedure 2020
In order to take part in the counselling process, candidates need to follow certain procedures. There are two phases on which the counselling takes place.
- Students have to log in and get themselves registered for the counselling process by using their application no. and other relevant details.
- Once you enter the details, candidates can download the counselling call letter.
- Hence as per the call letter details about the venue, time and date, report yourself. Mind that the allotted details need to be followed by the candidates.
- While going for counselling, hold all the necessary documents required for counselling and have a copy of documents.
- Candidates have to bring the Demand Draft for Rs. 2,10,000/- drawn in favor of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai. No other mode of payment will be accepted. And this has to be done before visiting the venue.
After phase 1, if there are any seats left then phase 2 will act upon.
- It will be held online to those who were not able to attend the Phase 1 or to those who didn’t have the seat in Phase 1.
- Candidates have to look for the “online counselling link” and login into the account and choose the branches and Colleges as per the seat availability.
- Enter the details asked in it and upload the documents which are required.
- Once the fee is paid, the allotment procedure will take place in terms of seat availability, Choices/Preferences, etc.
Counselling Schedule 2020
The schedule gives an idea about the events which are going to take place in the near future. counselling schedule helps the students to be aware of the dates, venue, timing, etc. Hence read the table carefully to know about the 2020 counselling schedule.
|SRMJEEE (UG ) 2020 – B.Tech counselling Schedule|
|B.Tech degree programme||Counselling Venues|
|Reporting Time: 8:00 AM (All India Rank)||Reporting Time: 1:30 PM(All India Rank)|
|—||1 to 6000||6001 to 12000|
|12001 to 20000||20001 to 28000|
|28001 to 36000||36001 to 44000|
|44001 to 52000||52001 to 60000|
|—||60001 to 68000||68001 to 75000|
The above table shows the expected timing and months in which counselling process is to be held. Once the University releases the notification regarding 2020, we will let you know. Till the time, use it as a reference.
Counselling Campuses 2020
For the convenience of the students, University will conduct the counselling in six campuses- Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, NCR Ghaziabad, Delhi – NCR Sonepat and Amaravati.
Address of the campuses are given below:
|SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||SRM UNIVERSITY, Haryana||SRM UNIVERSITY,Andhra Pradesh|
|Kattankulathur Campus||Ramapuram Campus||NCR Ghaziabad Campus||Vadapalani Campus||Delhi – NCR Sonepat Campus||Amaravati Campus|
|Dr. T.P. Ganesan Auditorium, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203, Tamil Nadu||Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram,Chennai – 600 089.||NCR Campus – Modinagar, Delhi Meerut Road, Ghaziabad,Pin code – 201204||No.1, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,(100 feet Road, Near Vadapalani Signal),Vadapalani,Chennai – 600 026.||Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City Delhi-NCR Sonepat – Kundli Urban Complex, Post Office P.S.Rai, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat, Haryana 131029||Neerukonda, Mangalagiri Mandal, Guntur District, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh 522502|
|Helpdesk:+91 (044) 27455510, 47437500|
Monday – Saturday (except public holidays) 8:30 AM to 6:00
|Phone: 1800 102 1525 (Toll Free)||Contact: 01232-234301(10 Lines) 4319, 4346, 4352||Reach at: +91-44-4396 9966, +91-44-4396 9967||+91-8816033301 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 9541779883||Phone: +91-866-2429299 / 1800-599-2233 (Toll Free)|
Documents Required For SRMJEEE (B.Tech) Counselling
- B.Tech counselling call letter
- SRMJEE 2020 Rank card
- 10+2 board exam admit card.
- 10th class Marksheet
- The 12th class mark sheet or it’s equivalent (if results are announced)
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification and return and Photocopy
- Cancelled cheque leaf with the name of the Candidate/Parent/Grand Parent printed.
- Receipt(s) for payment made through E-Pay facility or Demand Draft