SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020: SRM Institutes of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) has prepared a certain set of norms and structures of pattern that they follow whilst formulating the question paper, marking schemes, and so on. Moreover, candidates will be gravely benefiting with the awareness of the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern as this would help them make frame their preparation for the SRMJEEE Examination. Furthermore, SRMJEEE Test Pattern includes question paper formatting, section-wise distribution of question, marking scheme and so on.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020
- The exam will be conducted in the online mode, i.e. Computer-based tests (Online).
- Other than that, SRMJEEE 2020 will be conducted in English Language only.
- The total SRMJEEE 2020 Exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be two sets of SRMJEEE Question Paper. One will include questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, English and Aptitude section. The other will include questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, English and Aptitude section.
- Certainly, the questions asked will be of objective nature.
- Every question will be Multiple Choice Questions with four options. There will be only a single correct answer.
- There will be 125 questions. 35 questions from Physics, 35 questions from Chemistry, 40 questions Mathematics/ Biology, 5 questions from English, and 10 questions from Aptitude.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Marking Scheme For SRMJEEE 2020
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, formerly known as SRM University, will be conducting the Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering in the month of April and May 2020. The marking scheme that will be incorporated is as follows.
- First of all, there will be 125 questions in total.
- Also, each subject will have a different number of questions.
- And, every correct attempt will carry an addition of 1 mark.
- Since there will be no negative marking, candidates can guess answers at will.
- Other than that, candidates can score a total of 125 marks.
- Moreover, questions that are not attempted will be regarded as null and void.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020 – Syllabus
A part of the SRMJEEE 2020 Examination is the Syllabus for the examination. Candidates, interested in applying for SRMJEEE 2020, can check out the important topics that will be asked in the SRMJEEE 2020 as follows.
- Units and Measurement, Mechanics
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current
- Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Currents and electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter & Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus For Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p -Block Elements
- ‘d’ and ‘f’ Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus For Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices, Determinants and their applications
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Integral Calculus and its applications
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability distribution
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus For Biology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus For English
In this section, the questions will come in the form of lines of poems, dialogue or short passages. Every candidate must read the text carefully and answer the questions. Every question will have 4 choices, the candidates have to pick one correct answer.
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus For Aptitude
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equation
- Direction Sense Test
- Linear Equation