SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020: SRM Institutes of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) has prepared a certain set of norms and structures of pattern that they follow whilst formulating the question paper, marking schemes, and so on. Moreover, candidates will be gravely benefiting with the awareness of the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern as this would help them make frame their preparation for the SRMJEEE Examination. Furthermore, SRMJEEE Exam Pattern includes question paper formatting, section-wise distribution of question, marking scheme and so on.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern and its related important information.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020
- SRMJEEE 2020 Exam will be conducted in the online mode, i.e. Computer-based standardized test.
- Other than that, SRMJEEE 2020 will be conducted in English Language only.
- The total SRMJEEE 2020 Exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be two sets of SRMJEEE Question Paper. One will include questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The other will include questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Certainly, the questions asked will be of objective nature.
- Every question will be Multiple Choice Questions with four options. There will be only a single correct answer.
- There will be 105 questions. 35 questions will be from Physics, 35 questions will be from Chemistry and 35 questions will be from Mathematics/ Biology.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Marking Scheme for SRMJEEE 2020
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, formerly known as SRM University, will be conducting the Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering in the month of April and May 2020. The marking scheme that will be incorporated is as follows.
- First of all, there will be 105 questions in total.
- Also, each subject will have 35 questions each.
- And, every correct attempt will carry an addition of 3 marks.
- Since there will be no negative marking, candidates can guess answers at will.
- Other than that, candidates can score a total of 315 marks.
- Moreover, questions that are not attempted will be regarded as null and void.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020 – Syllabus
A part of the SRMJEEE 2020 Examination is the Syllabus for the examination. Candidates, interested in applying for SRMJEEE 2020, can check out the important topics that will be asked in the SRMJEEE 2020 as follows.
- Units and Measurement
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Mechanisms of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Physical and Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and s-Block Elements
- p-, d-, and f-Block Elements
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Organic Compounds with functional groups containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological, Chemical, and Environmental Chemistry
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Matrices & Determinants
- Two Dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Modeling
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus for Biology
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Cell Biology
- Plant Anatomy
- Human Anatomy
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare