Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Hyderabad will be conducting the TS EAMCET 2020 Exam on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) during the 1st week of May 2020. Candidates, who will be enrolling for the examination, will be asked to download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 by the authorities as this document will grant entry inside the exam hall for the candidates. The TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be released during the 3rd week of April 2020, and candidates will have the provision of downloading the document till the 1st week of May 2020. The Hall Ticket for TS EAMCET 2020 will be available from the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
In this article, read about the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020, its release dates, downloading procedure, and other important instructions.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Release Date
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE will be in charge of much of the formalities revolving around the TS EAMCET 2020 Exam. The TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be releasing during the 3rd week of April 2020.
Candidates can follow up the complete TS EAMCET Schedule so as to not miss out any important events.
|1||TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Release||3rd week of April 2020|
|2||TS EAMCET 2020||1st week of May 2020|
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Downloading Procedure
Candidates can download the Hall Ticket from the official website of TSCHE/ EAMCET. The procedure to download the document is not at all complicated. Candidates can simply follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
- Or click on the link that will be updated in this article.
- Candidates will be required to enter in their respective registration numbers and password.
- The TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen in a PDF format.
- All the students must make sure that the details given on the document are correct.
- Take required number of prints and keep it safe and clean.
Details In The TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020
Up on accessing the TS EAMCET Admit Card 2020, candidates must make sure that the details given in the document are correct. The list given below shows all the details that the candidate must lookout for.
- Name of the candidate
- Father/ Guardian’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date and shift of the examination
- Time of commencement of exam
- Exam Venue Address
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Other Personal Details
- Instructions for the examination.
Documents For TS EAMCET 2020 Exam
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam centre of TS EAMCET 2020 on the day of the exam.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Printout of the filled in application form attested by a gazetted officer or principal.
- Photocopy of caste certificate (in case of ST/ SC).
- Identity Proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Passport Number and any other government-issued identity proof.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Important Instructions
- Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates will require to preserve it carefully.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at least an hour before commencement of the examination. This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/ herself with Online examination
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter examination hall once the examination has commenced.
- Candidates will require to bring the following to the examination hall:
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Filled In Online Application Form with Photo affixed and attested and
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST category candidates only who have not provided the Caste Certificate Application Number during the online submission).
Items not allowed inside the Exam Venue
Candidates should not bring the following items into the examination hall.
- Log books
- Cell Phones etc.
Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the examination hall.
Exam Pattern For TS EAMCET 2020
A quick glance at the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020.
- The Question Paper given to the candidate shall consist of 160 questions (multiple choice type) in three different sections subject wise with four responses given to each question out of which only one response is correct for the given question.
- The subjects will be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative mark for incorrect answer.
- The candidate shall read carefully the instructions before he/ she starts answering the questions in attempting the online examination.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for answering and other entries for writing the online examination.