Tripura University Question Papers 2020-2021: are available on this page. So, candidates who are appearing the entrance exam and the semester exam can check the question paper here. However, you can find all the questions here. Tripura University is a central University. It is located in the north-eastern region of India. Every year, it invites application for the admission process. In any University, there are regular/annual semester examinations for every course. Hence, it is mandatory for all the students to appear for the exam to pass in a particular semester.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
And for those who are seeking admission into Tripura University, you must be looking for the question papers as well. Question Papers play a major role in the studies. Whether it is any competitive exam, semester exams, etc, question papers guide the students to prepare well. Thus, in this article, we will talk about the Tripura University Question Papers.
Latest Updates (Semester Exam Updates)
Tripura University (Distance Education) has uploaded M.A Third Year Semester Exam, Question Paper of Bengali and Political Science. Download Here
Tripura University Question Papers
All those who are appearing for the semester exams must be curious and nervous about the same. In order to strengthen the preparation process and boost confidence, the students should practice the Tripura University BA question papers (for BA students), Tripura University BSC Question papers (For Bsc candidates), and other UG courses. Thus, the candidates can find the question papers on the official website of Tripura University. Further, they can download the papers and save them for future uses.
How To Download Tripura University Question Papers?
All those who wish to obtain the Tripura University question papers PDF can follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Tripura University
- In the Search box, type ‘Question Papers’
- You will see the link of question paper on the window
- Click on that and download the desired question paper
Tripura Model Question Papers – 2019, 2017, 2016, 2015
The Model Question Papers are the dummy question paper that will help the candidates to prepare and practice for the Semester Exams. The Model Question Papers of Tripura University will follow the exam pattern of the Semester Exam. However, the question set is available on the website. Hence, you can find the links to the question papers below.
|M.A Political Science (Part I) 2014-15||Sem-III M.A Political Science|
|M.A Bengali Third Sem Model Question Paper||Hindi Paper-I Exam Question Paper|
Exam Pattern of Tripura University Semester (Distance)
So, the Examination Paper of Tripura University Distance Education is as follows-
- Total Marks of the Theory Question Paper is 80 marks. Whereas, the Assignment Section carries 20 marks.
- The Question Paper comprises 40 MCQs each carrying 1 mark, Four Short Questions each carrying 2 marks, and Four Long Questions, each question carries 8 marks.
- The Long Question Answer should not exceed more than 300 words. No Loose Sheet will be available for writing down the answers or for rough work. Therefore, make sure that your answers are within the word-limit.
- The Time Limit for answering the MCQ is 60 minutes. Whereas, the time-limit for answering Short and Broad Questions is 2 Hours. Hence, the total time duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- In the MCQ section, you can expect the following types of questions – MCQ, Matching, Assertion, and Reasoning, True or False.
Tripura University Assignments for Distance Education
The University allots 20 marks for the Assignment Section. However, candidates have to submit their assignments within a particular date.
Instructions to follow while submitting Assignment
- Firstly, Candidates who are admitted under Distance Education have to complete a total of 8 assignments. They should be one each from eight papers.
- Students have to submit the assignment sheet before the due date.
- Learners/Students have to write down their assignments on A4 Size Paper and tie all the pages carefully.
- On the Cover Page, you have to mention the following-
- Enrollment Number
- Assignment Number
- Contact Number and
- Signature with Date
- Students must mention their references and endnotes on the last page.
- However, while writing an assignment, a margin of 4cm should be kept on the left side of each A4 Size Paper. A gap of 4 cm must be kept between two answers.
- The Assignments should be handwritten and in their own language.
- Assignments having the same language and word construction will get canceled.
- Each Assignment has to be submitted separately. These assignments have to be submitted to the following address –
Assignment Section of Directorate of Distance Education, Tripura University, Suryamaninagar. Pincode- 799022, Tripura
Download Previous Year Assignments Questions – PG and UG
- M.A Part-II Assignment Paper (2014-15)
- Semester II M.A Political Science
- Third Semester M.A Political Science Assignment Question Paper
- Fourth Semester M.A Political Science Assignment Paper
B.A Previous Year Assignment Question Paper
Check More About Tripura University Assignment Question Papers
Importance Of Tripura University Practice Papers
There are multiple benefits of practicing the previous year question paper, sample papers, and mocks tests. It helps the candidates in various ways. Here are a few advantages to solving question papers.
- Firstly, the practice papers will help the students to understand the exam pattern. All the candidates must know the exam pattern before appearing in the exam. Also, the Exam pattern contains details, such as the marking scheme, the total number of questions, maximum marks, etc. So, it will be beneficial for the candidates to become familiar with the pattern beforehand in order to get good marks.
- Another big advantage is that the students will learn time management by solving the practice papers. Hence, this will help them to finish the main exam on time without leaving any questions.
Thus, these are the complete details of the Tripura University Question Papers. So, if you have any more queries or doubts regarding the above information, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.