Patna University Exam Date 2020: Patna University has not released the application form for the admission procedure. University requests the eligible students to fill the application form on time. The exam schedule for the entrance exam is also issued by the university. The entrance exam for the year 2020 will tentatively be held from May to June 2020 for different courses. University provides an exam time table for both the regular courses as well as the entrance exam. Entrance exam or regular course calendar shows different date for different courses. No exact date has been announced by the University for separate courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The exam will be held only for the U.G courses and some of the professional P.G courses. Thus having an exam date in advance have great importance for the students who all are preparing for the entrance test. Thousands of students apply for the university but success gets to only a few.
Exam time table helps them to prepare themselves for the exam within the limited framework.
Patna University Contents are available in Exam data sheet 2020
The exam time table is of great importance as it provides information regarding the time, paper and date about the examination. Exam time table basically issued before the commencement of the exam. Things available in the exam date sheet are:
- Name of the subject
- Name of the course
- Subject code
- Examination Name
- Exam date
- Timing of the exam
- Exam venue
- It also points out the shifts of the exam whether it is in a 1st shift or 2nd shift.
- Sometimes the total mark is also there (e.g 100 marks)
The exam date sheet is available on the official site of the university. Those who are appearing for the entrance exam must look for the table from it. Candidates are also advised to check properly about the exam date as per the respective subject.
The download procedure of Patna University Exam Datasheet 2020
The exam time table is available online at the site of the university. In order to download the time table candidates have to follow certain steps. The steps are:
- Visit the official site of the university https://www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- A home page will appear in front of the screen.
- Look for the “ Admission “ tab on the home page of the university.
- Entering into “ admission” one would find the “sanctioned strength Year wise”
- On “ sanctioned strength year wise”, click on 2019-20.
- A pdf will appear in front of the screen which contains details about the time table and others.
- Download the pdf for further reference.
A pdf will have a lot of information about the courses and academic process 2020-21 session. The information it contains is:
- Name of the programmes
- Date of entrance exam
- Last date of submission of application form
- Total number of sanctioned seats
- Charges of application fees
- Entrance test fee
- Admission fee in 1st year / Sem. (In Rs.) Relaxation in fee for reserved category as per state govt. order. Add Rs1000/- for field work wherever applicable
- The pattern of Entrance Test
- Approval letter of the Governor’s Secretariat
- Address where the print copy along with the self-attested copies of the documents will be sent by the speed post
- Website, Email & Contact No.
Any change in the schedule will be announced by the university on its site. Till, date, there is no such event. Everything is running as per the schedule. So candidates must visit the site frequently so that they don’t miss any update. For more information visit the site of the university.
Exam Pattern 2020
Those whoa re going to give the entrance exam must keep the pattern in mind. And thus accordingly prepare for the exam. Below is the table which shows the streams, subjects, and marks.
|B.A(Hons)||G.k and Aptitude Test|
Topics related to the subjects
|B.Com ( Hons)||G.k and Aptitude Test|
Topics related to the subjects
|B.Sc ( Hons)||G.k and Aptitude Test|
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
As per the subject and streams, one must start preparing for themselves.