Patna University Result 2020: The Controller of Examinations (COE) of Patna University Entrance Test. The students who have given the Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET-2020) can check their Patna University BA/BSc/BCom Result from the official website. The students can also check the Result of the entrance test online from the official website, or from the direct link given in the updates section in this article. Students can also check Patna University Application Form, Exam Dates, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Merit List, Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University offers a number of courses to the students. It basically provides courses like U.G and P.G and some professional courses such as MBA, MSW, etc. As per the preference students can fill the application form. The university COE conducts a written entrance test, called as Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET). Therefore, the students who are aspiring to take admission in some courses must appear in the entrance exam. The entrance is going to held in the month of May and June. After the entrance exam is over, the result will come out at the end of June or in the month of July. Check the article for more details. So, in this article, we have provided complete details of Patna University UG Result.
- PUCET B.A, B.Sc, B.Com 2nd Cut-Off List and Entrance Test Result Declared. The last date to take admissions is 16th October 2020. Click Here to Check.
Patna University Result Process 2020
The Patna University UG result comes after the exam. Every year University conducts the exam and selects the students as per their performance in the exam i.e result. The result will be available online. They just have to enter their Roll no. in order o view the result. Every result has its own specifications. It monitors the performance of the students which reflects the growth or lack of their abilities, knowledge, and skills. The entrance exam takes place for the new admission into various courses.
This year’s exam for the regular courses has been finished. The entrance exam is on its way. Some of the subjects already had their entrance exam while there are still many subjects left out. As per the exam schedule, the entrance exam is taking place.
The result of the regular courses is available at the official site of the university while the Patna University entrance exam result will be out in the month of July.
The download procedure of Patna University Result regular/ entrance 2020
In order to have a result, students have to follow certain steps. Those who have given the exam must look into results from the university site.
- Visit the official site of the university- www.punonline.co.in
- A homepage of the university will appear
- Look into the right side of the homepage, the “ Result “ tab can be spotted
- Click on the result and four options will be seen on the screen i.e “Result ( Traditional Course, Vocational Course, entrance test and view OMR sheet)”
- For the regular course click on the “Result (Traditional course)”
- A list of course along with the streams and year is shown on the screen.
- As per the subject click on it.
- A page will appear which seeks the roll no of the student
- Enter the roll number and students can see their results.
Note: Marksheet of the students is given after a few days of result declaration by their respective departments.
One can follow the same procedure to check the result of the entrance exam. But instead of ”Result ( Traditional Course) “click on “ Result ( Entrance Test)”. There will be a separate link available for the Interview Schedule.
How to Check PU Semester Result of the Courses?
The Step by Step Process to check the Patna University Semester Result 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website mentioned above – www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- Now check for the Result section and click on it
- There will be two sections available on the screen – Traditional and Vocational Courses.
- Select the respective course.
- Enter your Roll Number and Search.
- The PU Semester Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and take the Printout of the result.
Things mentioned on the Patna University UG Result 2020
Patna University has released the result for the regular courses but the entrance exam result is yet to come. The result page consists of details in it. The given details are for regular courses.
- Exam Name
- Exam Roll No
- Name of the candidate
- Marks obtained by them in various papers.
- And by side is the merit list which shows their position in the class
For the Patna University Entrance Exam Result, the display is a little bit different. This is because the result has only one paper.
Things mentioned on the result are:
- Exam Name
- Exam Roll No
- Name of the candidate
- Total marks obtained by them
- As per the score, rank is there
Importance of Patna University Entrance Test Result
- It checks the performance of the candidates with respect to the regular course and for entrance, it holds great importance for getting into the university.
- It expands the involvement of the students in various fields which not only broaden their knowledge but also highlight their weaknesses. Thus helpful in building themselves.
- It segregates the students in different aspects like as per the subject, marks, opinions, etc.
- The result may not decide the future of the students but it creates a path that may lead to a successful and knowledgeable life.
- Patna University Admission 2020
- Patna University Admit Card 2020
- Semester syllabus of Patna University
- Mumbai University Admission
- AKU Patna Result
- Vikram University Result
So, these are the details of the Patna University 2020 Exam Result. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.