JNUET Admit Card 2020: The candidates who will successfully submit the Application Form will be eligible to download JNUET Admit card 2020. National Testing Agency will release the Hall Ticket on 21st April 2020. It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the Admit Card to the examination hall along with a passport size photograph and a valid Photo ID in the original. Failure to produce the admit card during the exam will exempt the candidate from appearing for the exam. The candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket very carefully. For more of the information regarding JNUET Hall Ticket 2020 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JNUET Admit Card Dates 2020
NTA has released the schedule of JNUET admission 2020. Candidates who will successfully submit the Application Form must check the dates from below. It is advised to the candidates to download the released schedule and save a copy of the dates.
The officially released dates on the website of the NTA are available. Go through the schedule from the tabular format below:
|Admit Card will release on||21st April 2020|
|JNUET 2020||11th May to 14th May 2020|
JNUET Admit Card 2020
NTA will release JNUET Admit Card 2020 in an online mode on its official website. The availability of the Hall Ticket will be as per the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body. It is mandatory to bring the Admit Card on the day of the exam. The candidates who will not bring JNUET JNU 2020 Admit card cannot appear for the entrance exam. It is an important document that must be kept with the utmost care until the admission procedure gets over.
The Admit card of JNUET 2020 will consist of the information relevant for the candidates who will be appearing for the exam. Candidate must read the content on the Admit Card very carefully. If any form of error is found on the information provided, the candidates must contact the examination conducting body immediately. The credentials which will be provided in the login section of the Admit card must be valid and correct, the Admit Card will not be accessible otherwise.
How to Download JNUET Admit Card 2020
The Admit card of Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test will release in an online mode. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall without the Admit card. Find the steps mentioned in the points below:
- Visit the official website of NTA
- Under the Admissions section, Click on the link “JNUET Admit Card 2020”.
- Enter your Application number and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Your admit card shall be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card and get multiple copies of the Hall Ticket
Contents Mentioned on JNUET Admit Card 2020
The JNUET Admit Card will contain the following details pertaining to the examination. Find the contents mentioned on the Admit card from the points below:
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Field of Study that you have applied for
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Examination Centre Details
- Photograph and signature of Candidate
Documents to be carried along with JNUET Admit Card 2020
The candidates must carry the following document along with the Admit Card to the Exam Centre:
- Photograph for each session of Exam
- Original Photo ID proof ( Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Institution ID or PAN Card).
Important Instructions regarding JNUET Admit Card 2020
We are providing below a few of the instructions related to the Hall Ticket. It is important that the candidates go through the details mentioned thoroughly. Find a few of the instructions related to the Hall Ticket from the points below:
- JNUET Admit card will release in an online mode.
- The candidates must check the details on the Admit card very carefully. If any error, the candidates must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The applicant must not change the details on the Admit card.
- Take a colored printout of the hall ticket.
- The candidates must bring at least one original Photo ID on the day of the exam along with the Admit card on the day of the exam.
- he applicant must get the multiple copies of Admit Card on the examination day.
- Candidate must keep the Admit card copy with the utmost care.
- Please report at the allotted examination center 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates cannot enter the examination hall after the first 30 minutes. Candidates can leave the examination hall only after the examination is over.
- Use of the calculator is only if instructed in the Question Booklet.