JNUET Admit Card 2020: The candidates who have successfully submitted the JNUEE 2020 Application Form are eligible to download JNUET Admit card. The National Testing Agency will release the Hall Ticket on its official website. It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the Admit Card to the examination hall along with a passport size photograph and a valid Photo ID in the original. Failure to produce the admit card during the exam will exempt the candidate from appearing for the exam. The candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket very carefully. For more of the information regarding JNUET Hall Ticket 2020 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JNUET Admit Card Release Date has been Delayed due to COVID 19. The new dates are yet to be known. The Entrance Test dates have been postponed!
JNUET Admit Card Dates 2020
NTA has released the schedule of JNUET admission 2020. Candidates who will successfully submit the Application Form must check the dates from below. It is advised to the candidates to download the released schedule and save a copy of the dates. The officially released dates on the website of the NTA are available. Go through the schedule from the tabular format below:
|Release of admit card||Will be Notified Soon|
|JNUEE 2020 Examination|
How to Download JNUET Admit Card 2020
The Admit card of the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test will release in an online mode. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination hall without the Admit card. Find the steps mentioned in the points below:
- Visit the official website of NTA
- Under the Admissions section, Click on the link “JNUET Admit Card 2020”.
- Enter your Application number and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Your admit card shall be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card and get multiple copies of the Hall Ticket
Contents Mentioned on JNUET Admit Card 2020
The JNUET Admit Card will contain the following details pertaining to the examination. Find the contents mentioned on the Admit card from the points below:
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Field of Study that you have applied for
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination
- Examination Centre Details
- Photograph and signature of Candidate
Documents to be carried along with JNUET Admit Card 2020
The candidates must carry the following document along with the JNUET Admit Card to the Exam Centre:
- Photograph for each session of Exam
- Original Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Institution ID or PAN Card).
Important Instructions regarding JNUET Admit Card 2020
We are providing below a few of the instructions related to the JNUET Hall Ticket. It is important that the candidates go through the details mentioned thoroughly. Find a few of the instructions related to the Hall Ticket from the points below:
- JNUET Admit card will release in an online mode.
- The candidates must check the details on the Admit card very carefully. If any error, the candidates must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The applicant must not change the details on the Admit card.
- Take a coloured printout of the hall ticket.
- The candidates must bring at least one original Photo ID on the day of the exam along with the Admit card on the day of the exam.
- he applicant must get the multiple copies of Admit Card on the examination day.
- Candidate must keep the Admit card copy with the utmost care.
- Please report at the allotted examination center 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates cannot enter the examination hall after the first 30 minutes. Candidates can leave the examination hall only after the examination is over.
- Use of the calculator is only if instructed in the Question Booklet.