NEET Application Form 2021: NTA has announced that NEET for this session will be conducted on 01st August 2021 (Sunday). The NEET 2021 Registration is expected to begin soon on www.ntaneet.nic.in. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Form is released by the National Testing Agency. The NEET-UG form is released in online mode on the NTA Official Website. In addition, students should ensure that they are providing the correct information while filling the form. The details that you provide are used for the entire NEET 2021 admission procedure. Moreover, students should also check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the NEET application form 2021. Through NEET-UG, admission is granted to MBBS/ BDS/ Ayush colleges across the nation.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET Application Form 2021
Candidates who clear NTA NEET Exam, get admission to MBBS and BDS colleges across the nation. It is a single exam for admission to various private and government medical colleges in India. It is a national-level exam and is commenced in 11 different languages. Candidates, however, have to submit the NEET-UG 2021 form first for being eligible to appear for the exam. The dates of the NEET 2021 application form are mentioned in the below table.
|Release of Application||– To be Announced –|
|End of the application process||– To be Announced –|
|Correction window opens||– To be Announced –|
|NEET 2021 Exam||01st August 2021|
NTA NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. Moreover, some changes were made last year in the age criteria, other than that the criteria are pretty much the same. The NTA prescribed NEET eligibility criteria 2021 is further as follows:
- The applicant’s nationality must be Indian/ NRI/ PIOs/ OCI and foreign nationals. In addition, overseas citizens of India are also eligible to fill the application form.
- The candidate should be 17 years of age as of 31 December of the admission year. Moreover, there is no upper age limit now.
- In addition, the applicant must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as core subjects. The candidate should have passed from a recognized board further with at least 50% (For General Category) marks in each subject, 45% (For General PwD Candidates), 40% (For Reserved Category).
- Further, students whose class 12th result is awaited are also eligible.
- The students who study in Open School/ NIOS/ Private institutes are also eligible to fill the application form. Furthermore, students who have studied Biology/ Biotechnology as an individual subject can also apply.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Filling NEET Online Application Form
The applicants need to be careful with a few things while filling the NEET 2021 online form. Candidates are not allowed to edit certain sections during the application correction process. Thus, it is important that the students fill the form correctly. Candidates should thus take care of the following things while filling the application form.
- The applicants should ensure that their internet connectivity is good.
- In addition, before filling the form, the students should carefully read out the given instructions.
- Make sure that you provide a valid Email ID and phone number. As the notifications will be sent on the provided number and mail only. Note that the authorities will not be responsible if you have provided the wrong details and thus missed out on some event.
- Further, applicants should ensure that they have all the required documents with them. Also, a candidate must scan documents beforehand as per the specifications, so that you can upload them easily.
Steps To Fill NEET 2021 Application Form
The process of filling up the application form comprises certain stages. Candidates have to complete each stage to submit the form successfully. Moreover, the NEET 2021 online form is made available for a limited period of time. Thus, applicants should make sure that submit their form before the due date. Furthermore, the different stages of the application process are mentioned below.
- To complete the registration process, candidates need to visit the official website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).
- Then you need to click on the “NEET Registration Form”. Further, if you are a new user, then click on the “New User Registration”.
- Candidates have to enter personal details such as date of birth, name, father’s name, nationality, mobile number, and E-mail ID.
- After entering all the details, click on the submit button.
Generation Of Registration ID and Password:
- After submission, you are redirected to a new page wherein you need to create a password.
- Candidates also have to select a security question during the process.
- Then the student has to enter the OTP, which is sent to the registered phone number.
- Further, the Application Number appears on the screen. The students should keep it safe for further processes.
After completing the registration process, then the candidate can log in by entering the Application Number and Password.
Fill the NEET Online Application Form:
- Now the candidates have to fill in all the necessary details such as educational qualifications and other personal details.
- Further, the details candidates need to fill in are Gender, Nationality, State Of Eligibility, PwD Status, Category, ID Types, and Date Of Birth.
Applicants now have to upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph. Wherein, the uploaded images shall be uploaded as per the prescribed specifications. The specifications for uploading images is as follows:
|Thumb Impression||10 Kb to 200 Kb||.JPEG / .JPG|
|Post Card Size Photograph||50 Kb to 300 Kb|
|Passport Size Photograph||10 Kb to 200 Kb|
|Signature||4 Kb to 30 Kb|
|Class 10th Certificate||100 Kb to 300 Kb|
Payment of Application Fees:
- The applicants should submit the NEET application fees after filling up the form and uploading the important documents.
- Note that the fees have to be submitted before the due date. As the authorities do not accept the forms of candidates whose payment is pending.
- The mode of payment is online. However, you can also make the payment in offline mode, wherein you must print the e-slip on A4 size paper.
Furthermore, do take out the printout of the slip after application form fee submission. Candidates shall keep the confirmation page safe, as you may require it for later processes.
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|General- EWS/ OBC-NCL*||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
Details To Be Filled in Application Form of NEET 2021
Candidates need to provide the correct details and fill each field carefully. Further, the details one needs to provide while filling the NTA NEET registration form are as follows:
- In this section, applicants have to provide three preferences for the test centre.
- Note that the locked choices are considered during the allotment of the exam centres. Thus, make sure that you fill in the choices carefully.
- Then you need to choose the medium of the question paper from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates also need to enter the medium of language of the question paper.
- Furthermore, applicants need to choose the examination city.
- Date Of Birth
- PwD Status
- State Of Eligibility
Communication Details Section
- Mobile Number
- House Number
- Land Mark
- Landline Number with STD Code
- Town/ City
- Zip Code
- Mobile Number
- Name of the board and institute from where you have completed the 10th class.
- Name of the Class 12th Board/ State
- Status of the Qualifying Examination
- Address of the School/ College
- Year of Passing
- Roll Number of Class 12th
- Percentage of Marks Obtained in Class 12th Qualifying Examination
- The marks obtained in each subject
How To Retrieve NEET Application Number?
The candidates can retrieve their NEET 2021 application number by following a few steps. Therefore, the following steps can be followed by candidates to retrieve the application number.
- The students firstly need to visit the official website (www.ntaneet.nic.in) to retrieve their application number.
- Then click on the “Forgot Registration Tab”. It is present on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Now you need to enter personal details such as your Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, etc.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Further, after that, your application number appears on the screen.
Steps To Retrieve NEET 2021 Password
- To retrieve NEET Password, click on the link that says “Forgot Password”. It is present on the Candidate Login Page.
- Then you are redirected to a new page, wherein two options are given. You can thus either retrieve your password through OTP or a security question.
- Further, if you choose the OTP option, then you have to enter the following details – Name, Application Number, Date Of Birth, etc. After submitting all these details, an OTP is sent on the registered number. Then after entering the OTP, you can retrieve the password.
- If you choose the second option, then you have to answer the security question. This is the same question that you had selected at the time of the NEET registration. After submitting the correct answer, you can retrieve the password.
NTA NEET 2021 Form Correction Procedure
The National Testing Agency (NTA) allows students to edit the submitted application forms. Candidates can thus correct the errors if any in the form. However, the NEET application form correction facility is available for a limited period of time. Moreover, the candidates should note that they can edit only certain sections or fields. Furthermore, the non-editable fields are as follows:
- State Eligibility (15% AIQ Seats)
- PWD Status
- Examination Centre
Steps For NEET 2021 Correction Window
- The link to the NEET application correction window is provided here as soon as the link is activated. Candidates have to click on it to carry out the correction procedure.
- After clicking on the link, you are redirected to a new page, wherein you need to enter the Application Number and Password.
- Then the submitted form appears on the screen. Candidates, however, should note that they can edit only a section of fields. Make sure that this time you fill correct details, as you will not get another chance.
- In addition, after filling the form, you can Preview and Submit the registration form.
- An OTP is then sent to the registered mobile number.
- Further, after entering the OTP, click on the “Final Submit”.
- Then a warning message pops-up on the screen – “This is the one-time correction facility, thus no correction will be allowed after final submission. Do you wish to submit the form finally?”.
- Click on “Please Do” to submit the form. Else, click on ‘oops no’ if you want to make some other corrections.
- Do take a printout of the correction slip.
Correction Of Image Discrepancies
The procedure for the correction of image discrepancies are further as follows:
- Visit the ‘NEET Candidate Login’ page.
- Then enter the Application Number and Password
- Further, the option to upload the documents appears on the screen.
- Then you can upload the images. Make sure that you upload them as per the prescribed specifications.
- Before submission, make sure that you verify that the image is uploaded correctly this time.
- After submission, an OTP is sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and the NEET Correction Slip then is displayed on the screen. Furthermore, do take out the printout of the correction slip for future reference.
Reasons Your NEET Registration Form Can Be Rejected
There can be a no. of reasons that the authorities may not accept an application form. Hence, the reasons that can be a cause of non-acceptance of NEET form are as follows:
- Incomplete Application Form
- Non-Payment of Application Fee
- If the NEET Form is submitted after the given date
- In case, multiple forms are submitted by the same candidate.
Important Details Regarding NEET 2021 Application Form
- As mentioned above, candidates should fill-up the NTA NEET online form carefully to avoid inconvenience. Moreover, make sure that you provide the correct email address and phone number.
- While uploading the photograph, ensure that more than 80% of the face is visible.
- In addition, candidates who are unable to provide a left-hand thumb impression can give right-hand thumb impressions as well.
- Moreover, students should have 6 to 8 passport and post-card size photos. Wherein, the background of the image should be white.
- The common language of question papers opted for is English. However, if any of the students want to write the exam in some other language, then they can choose their state language as well. Further, the list of language options further available is mentioned in the table given below.
|Language of NEET 2021||States|
|English and Bengali||West Bengal and Tripura|
|English and Gujarati||Gujarat, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Kannada and English||Karnataka|
|Marathi and English||Maharashtra|
|Odia and English||Odisha|
|Tamil and English||Tamil Nadu|
|English and Telugu||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|English and Urdu||All Centers|