NEET Application Form Correction 2021: The NTA (National Testing Agency) provides an application form correction facility. It allows students to edit the form and correct the errors. Moreover, the application correction link is activated soon after the NEET 2021 form submission date. However, this facility is available for a limited period of time. The candidates should thus edit and submit the form before the due date. In addition, candidates can edit only a section of fields during the NEET form correction. The complete application correction procedure is further be carried out in online mode. For more details about the NEET Application Form Correction 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET Application Form Correction 2021
The NEET 2021 application form Correction process dates are announced by the National Testing Agency. In addition, the correction facility is provided once to students. Hence, after this, no student is allowed to edit the submitted form. Hence, ensure that you check the form before submission after editing it. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Last Date to Register||– February 2021 –|
|Correction Window Opens||– 3rd week of February 2021 to Last Week of February 2021 –|
|Last Date to make payment for the Correction Fee||– March 2021 –|
|Exam Date||02nd May 2021 (Tentative)|
Steps To Edit Details in NEET 2021 Application Correction Form
NTA provides NEET 2021 Application Form correction facility, wherein candidates can edit the submitted form. Candidates can further edit the form via online mode only. Hence, the complete guide to edit and submit the corrected form is provided below.
- Visit the Official Website of NEET – www.ntaneet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link to the “NEET 2021 correction form”
- Then you will be redirected to a new page, wherein you need to enter the Registration Number and Password to login.
- After logging in, click on the correct form and change all the incorrect details.
- Further, click on the “Preview and Submit” button.
- Then a one-time password is sent to the registered number and E-Mail ID.
- Candidates need to enter the OTP, after which the modified application form appears on the screen.
- Moreover, do not forget to take a printout of the correction slip.
Thus, in this way you can edit the NEET application form. Note that you will not be able to edit the form after this under any circumstances. So, do check the form carefully this time before submission.
NTA NEET 2021 Application Correction Fee
The candidates have to pay the NEET-UG application correction fee in order to edit their form. This additional fee is payable through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Candidates who do not submit the fee may not be able to edit the form. Moreover, the exam conducting body has not announced the application correction fee. However, the details will be available here after the announcement.
Which Fields Can Be Edited in NEET Correction Form?
The candidates can edit the below-mentioned fields in the application correction form. Candidates should further ensure that the information they provide matches the details present on the official documents. Furthermore, the details candidates are able to edit in the correction form are as follows:
- Personal Details: Candidates’ Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility, Identification number, and type.
- Academic Details: School Name, Board Name, Year of Passing, Percentage of Obtained Marks, Qualifying Examination Code, Roll Number.
- Choice of Examination city
- Choice of Medium of Question Paper
Do I need to do Correction If No Message has been sent to me by NTA?
If you do not receive any message from NTA regarding the correction in the NEET 2021 Application Form, then also you should check your form again. Candidates should re-check their application form and match all the entered details with documents. Note that after the Application Correction Window, no candidate is allowed to edit the form. Thus, this is the last opportunity to edit the form and correct the errors.
Moreover, all the students who have submitted the NEET Application Form and have paid the application fee are eligible to access the NEET Application Correction Form. Therefore, whether you receive a message or not, do check the form again after submission.
Who is Eligible to Edit NEET Application Form?
There are a number of fields that the candidates are allowed to edit. However, students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to edit the details. Furthermore, the details about the editable particulars, and who are allowed to edit the fields are mentioned below.
|Particulars||Who can Make Changes||Who cannot Edit|
|Identification Identity||Candidates who have filled the application form with IDs other than the Adhaar Card and Registration Number issued by the facilitation center.||Candidates who have filled the Application Form with Aadhaar Card, and the candidates with Nationality as Foreign, OCI, POI, and NRI|
|Date of Birth||All the candidates who have filled NEET Application Form with IDs, other than the Aadhaar Card and Registration Number issued by the facilitation center.||Applicants who have filed the NEET Application Form with Aadhaar Card|
|Gender||If the change in the category involves a higher fee, then the candidate has to pay the difference amount||–|
|State Code of Eligibility||Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir, can change the status of the Self-Declaration submitted by them.|
Candidates belonging to the Meghalaya, Assam, and Jammu and Kashmir will be able to change their State Code of Eligibility if only they have provided their Aadhaar Number
|Disability Status||If the disability status involves a higher fee, then the candidate has to pay the difference amount||–|
|Medium of Language||Candidates who have given their State Code of Eligibility as Tripura can change their Language Medium as Bengali and will not be able to choose Agartala as their center||–|
|Examination Center||Candidates who have given their State Code of Eligibility as Tripura can choose Agartala as their exam center, with Bengali as Language Medium||All the candidates except those who belong to Tripura|
Reasons for Rejection of Uploaded Images in NTA NEET Registration Form
There could be a number of reasons due to which your application may get rejected. Moreover, NTA sends SMS to students who upload the documents incorrectly. Thus, a few reasons due to which the uploaded documents may get rejected are as follows:
- If the background of the image is dark
- The whole sheet is scanned along with the image
- If the uploaded image is blurred
- In addition, if the candidate is wearing goggles or a cap in the image.
- Placing initials in the signature
- Further, if the signature will be done in capital letters instead of running hands.
Therefore, these are some of the reasons due to which the uploaded documents can get rejected. Candidates should thus keep these things in mind while uploading the documents. Note that this is the last chance you get to correct the errors. The authorities further do not allow any candidate to make any changes after the application correction facility. Thus, do check the documents twice before submitting the form.
How To Correct Images in the NEET Application Correction Form?
The candidates are supposed to upload the documents as per the specifications prescribed by the authorities. If any of the candidates do not upload the documents accordingly, then the application may get rejected. Moreover, the specification is prescribed by the National Testing Agency. The format of the uploaded images should also be correct. However, if you have uploaded the documents in an incorrect manner. Then you can make the changes using the correction window of NEET 2021. Furthermore, the below-mentioned steps can be taken into consideration to make the required changes in the application.
Steps for Correction Images
- Visit the NEET Official Website – www.ntaneet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “NEET Candidate Login”
- Then to login, enter the NEET Registration ID and Password
- Then there will be a panel on the left-hand side, click on it and choose Correction in Documents
- Further, you can re-upload the documents, which were earlier uploaded in an incorrect format.
- After uploading the documents, an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and then submit the corrections
- Then the correction slip appears on the screen. Save it and do not forget to take a printout of it.
Importance of NEET 2021 Application Correction Facility
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level exam. Thus, it is important for each of the students who appear for it. A small mistake while filling the NEET application form leads to students losing the chance to appear for the exam. Hence, the exam conducting body provides the application correction facility to give another chance to make changes and correct errors. However, this facility is provided only once. This facility is available for a limited period of time. Therefore, students should cross-check the details before submitting the form after making the required changes.