Maharashtra ITI Time Table 2021: The Department of Vocational Education & Training (DVET) is the official authority which releases the Maharashtra ITI Time Table. The exam schedule will be available on the official website of DVET Maharashtra. Therefore, the candidates must visit the official website in order to download the Maharashtra ITI Time Table. It will further help the candidate in the Maharashtra ITI admission process. The events will be conducted by DVET Maharashtra as prescribed in the date sheet. Therefore, the candidates must follow the Maharashtra ITI time table diligently. Furthermore, in order to know more about the ITI admission time table of Maharashtra 2021, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Maharashtra ITI Exam Time Table Download 2021
The Maharashtra ITI Exam Time Table is an important facet from the exam point of view. Therefore, we have mentioned information pertaining to the same. The candidates can check the tentative Maharashtra ITI time table from below.
|Application Form||June 2021|
|Receiving of the application form||June 2021|
|Visit the nearest ITI for application confirmation||June – July 2021|
|After confirmation of application & login in college||June – July 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List||July 2021|
|In case of objection for selected college, visit the nearest college & cancel your name||July 2021|
|Declaration of the Final merit list||July 2021|
|Display of 1st Allotment List||July 2021|
|Confirmation of admission against 1st allotment||July 2021|
|Option Form Editing||July 2021|
|2nd Seat Allotment List||July 2021|
|Confirmation of Admission Against 2nd Allotment||July 2021|
|3rd round Option Form||July 2021|
Steps To Check The Maharashtra ITI Admission Time Table 2021
The candidates must follow certain steps in order to download the Maharashtra ITI Exam Schedule. Therefore, we have mentioned information related to the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidate must click on the official website i.e. www.dvet.gov.~
- Subsequently, the DVET Maharashtra ITI home page will be displayed on the screen.
- At the homepage, go to the “Latest Update” section.
- On the home page, there will be a “Latest Update” tab.
- The candidates must search the NCVT ITI Semester Exam 2021 Time Table link from therein.
- Upon clicking on it, the PDF of the same will be opened in a new window.
- The candidates must carefully check all the information mentioned in the PDF & subsequently the same.
- They can either remember all the details of the subject exam or write down the dates on a piece of paper.
- However, if there is a printing facility available, then the candidate must take a printout of the same.
Details Mentioned On The Maharashtra ITI Time Table 2021
The Maharashtra ITI Time Table contains important information regarding the Maharashtra ITI Admission 2021. Therefore, the candidates must check it carefully. Furthermore, we have mentioned the details which are mentioned in the time table. Check below.
- Name of the subject
- Code of the subject
- Day of the exam
- Time of the examination
DVET Maharashtra ITI Admission Preparation Tips
In order to get admission in Maharastra ITI, the candidates must follow certain tips & tricks. Therefore, we have mentioned a few preparation tips. Check below.
Maharastra ITI Syllabus
- The candidate must primarily, be thoroughly aware of the syllabus & exam pattern of Maharastra ITI. It will further help them in securing better marks.
Maharashtra Sample Papers
- The candidates must not forget to solve the Maharashtra ITI sample papers before they appear for the exam. It will subsequently instill confidence in the candidate. Thereafter the candidates will be able to perform better.
Maharashtra ITI Books PDF Download
- The candidate must not forget to prepare from the best books whilst taking the Maharashtra ITI Entrance Exam. Furthermore, they can also download the PDF online as well.
Maharashtra ITI Previous Years Solved Question Papers PDF
- The candidates must solve as many Maharashtra ITI Previous Years’ Papers as they can. This way they will get to know of their shortcomings. Subsequently, they can start working on them & optimize their result.