WB GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2020: The Merit List for the Mop-Up Round has been released along with the list of verification for ANM(R). Check out the lists through the link provided below. This round has been conducted by the Health Department of Govt. of West Bengal. A list will be released by the authorities indicating the names of the eligible candidates. In addition, these candidates will further have to appear for the counselling round and medical test. They have to carry all the essential documents along. You can check out the list of documents that you need to carry along below. Furthermore, it is important for all selected candidates to appear for WB GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2020. Note that the absentees will not be eligible for WB Nursing Schools Admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Merit List for the Mop-Up Round has been released via online mode. The link to the merit list pdf is provided below. In addition, the merit list for the verification of ANM(R) students has been released as well.
- Merit List for Mop-Up Round of ANM(R) 2nd List(UR)
- Merit List for Mop-Up Round of GNM Females
- Merit List for Mop-Up Round of ANM(R)
- Merit List for Verification of ANM(R)
- The Second Seat Allotment List has been released via online mode. It contains the names of the students along with the allotted institute’s name.
- Round-2 ANM(R) Seat Allotment List
- Round-2 GNM Male Seat Allotment List
- Round-2 GNM Female Seat Allotment List
- GNM/ ANM Vacant Seat List by the board has been released after the first round of admission. The seats will be allotted further as per the vacant seat list only. It further indicates the no. of seats left vacant after the first round category-wise.
- WB GNM/ ANM Seat Allotment List has been released by the authorities. Candidates can check it out to know the seat allotment status and the details of the allotted institutes. It is the Round-1 seat allotment list.
- Round-1 ANM(R) Seat Allotment List
- Round-1 GNM Male Seat Allotment List
- Round-1 GNM Female Seat Allotment List
WB GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2020
The authorities will release a list on their official website to indicate the no. of seats available for each West Bengal 2020 Counselling round. Moreover, the second counselling round will be conducted if the seats will be left vacant after the first one. Further, the results of these rounds will be published on the official website. You may not receive any notification regarding the events. Thus, make sure that you check the concerned sites regularly. In addition, the schedule of the complete process is given down below.
|Provisional Merit List||17th August 2020|
|The Release of the Final Rank List according to the marks/scores||11th September 2020|
|Release of the First Round Seat Allotment at respective Training School||11th September 2020|
|First Round Admission Date||14th Sept. to 19th Sept. 2020|
|The Release of the Seat Matrix for Second Round Counselling||26th September 2020|
|The Release of the Second Round Allotment of Seat at respective nursing training schools||28th September 2020|
|The Release of 2nd Round Admission Date||01st Oct. to 05th October 2020|
|The Release of the Seat Matrix for Mop-Up Round Counselling||08th October 2020|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling and Allotment of Seat from Swasthya Bhawan||12th October 2020|
|The Release of Mop-Up Admission Date||14th October 2020|
|Reporting of the Candidate to the Allotted Institute||02nd November 2020|
|Commencement of Course||03rd November 2020|
Check – GNM Counselling Updates
As per last years’ record, there are 500 seats available for ANM and 2405 for GNM. Further, note that in the case of GNM, 2300 seats are for female candidates and 105 are for males. The no. of available seats vary from institute to institute. Candidates will be admitted to nursing schools as per their ranks.
West Bengal GNM/ANM Admission Procedure
- The officials will select candidates on the basis of their marks in the HSC Exams.
- In addition, a merit list will be released indicating the names of candidates eligible for admission. The authorities will consider the information that you have provided in the application form. Therefore, make sure that you provide the correct information.
- Then the candidates will have to send documents for verification. Moreover, self-attested photocopies of documents have to be sent at the prescribed address.
- Further, authorities will publish a list of candidates who are eligible for the first counselling round. Then if the seats are left vacant after this round, then the second round will be conducted. Furthermore, the Mop-Up round will be conducted if the seats are left vacant even after the second round.
The candidates have to carry photocopies of self-attested documents along for the WB GNM Nursing Counselling. Note that the official can ask you to present any of the document. Therefore, make sure that you have all of them. Candidates appearing at the centre without them may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. The candidates should carry both photocopies and originals. Furthermore, the list of documents is given down below.
- Verification Letter
- Residential Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Medical Certificate
- Documents regarding Educational Qualification
A candidate has to be physically present all the venue. The counselling schedule can be different for different category candidates. However, there is no official notification yet. If any changes would be made, then we will update that out here.
West Bengal Nursing Merit List 2020
WB GNM/ANM 2020 Merit List will be available on the official website. It will indicate the names of all the selected candidates. This list will be prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. It helps in segregating candidates in order of merit. Further, it will allow the officials to carry out the admission process easily. Only merit list students will be eligible for admission. Candidates will be called for counselling round in accordance with the merit list only.
WB Nursing Online Counselling
- This online counselling will be done on the official website, i.e www.ithealth.wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates will have to log in first by entering Email Id and Password. Note that you need to enter the ID, which you have used for registration.
- Then check the WB First Round Seat Allotment List. If your name is present on the list, then you are eligible for the first counselling round.
- Further, you can choose the nursing college for admission.
- Candidates can also cancel selected nursing and schools and can wait for the next round.
- Furthermore, candidates who took admission in the first round have to the reporting centre. There they have to appear for completing the admission process. The venue and other details regarding it will be published on the official website.
Check – Tamil Nadu GNM Counselling
WB GNM/ANM Second Round Counselling
If any of the seats will be left vacant after the first round of counselling, then that would be filled through the Nursing Second Counselling Round. Moreover, the WB Health Department will publish the list for indicating the available vacant seats. The candidates who will be eligible for the second round have to visit the reporting centre. In addition, the second round seat allotment list will be available separately for male and female candidates for GNM Course. Note that the counselling round will be carried in accordance with the published lists only.
Mop Up Round Counselling
If some of the seats are left vacant after the second round, then the mop-up round will be conducted. It is an offline procedure. However, the candidates have to register themselves for this round online. The details regarding the process will be published on the official website. You may not receive any notification regarding it. Thus, candidates should frequently check the official website. In addition, after WB Mop-Up Round Counselling candidates will have to visit the reporting centre for completing the admission process.
West Bengal Nursing Medical Test
WB GNM/ANM Medical Exam is conducted to check whether the candidate is suitable for the course or not. Moreover, the authorities will appoint professionals who will carry out this process. It is important for candidates to clear the WB ANM Medical Test. If the candidate is found to be unfit, then he/she wouldn’t be considered for further process. The applications of such candidates will get rejected at that point in time only.