WB GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2021: Counselling is conducted by the Health Department of Govt. of West Bengal. A list is released by the authorities indicating the names of the eligible candidates. In addition, these candidates further have to appear for the counselling round and medical test. They have to carry all the essential documents along. You can check out the list of documents that you need to carry along below. Furthermore, it is important for all selected candidates to appear for WB GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2021. Note that the absentees may face difficulty in WB Nursing Schools Admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
WB GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2021
The authorities release a list on their official website to indicate the no. of seats available for each West Bengal 2021 Counselling round. Moreover, the second counselling round is conducted if the seats are left vacant after the first one. Further, the results of these rounds are published on the official website of the Health Department. You may not receive any notification regarding the events. Thus, make sure that you check the concerned sites regularly. In addition, the schedule of the complete process is given down below.
|Provisional Merit List||– August 2021 –|
|The Release of the Final Rank List according to the marks/scores||– September 2021 –|
|Release of the First Round Seat Allotment at respective Training School||– September 2021 –|
|First Round Admission Date||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of the Seat Matrix for Second Round Counselling||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of the Second Round Allotment of Seat at respective nursing training schools||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of 2nd Round Admission Date||– October 2021 –|
|The Release of the Seat Matrix for Mop-Up Round Counselling||– October 2021 –|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling and Allotment of Seat from Swasthya Bhawan||– October 2021 –|
|The Release of Mop-Up Admission Date||– October 2021 –|
|Reporting of the Candidate to the Allotted Institute||– November 2021 –|
|Commencement of Course||– November 2021 –|
Check – GNM Counselling Updates
As per last years’ record, there are 500 seats available for ANM and 2810 for GNM. The no. of available seats vary from institute to institute. Candidates are further admitted to nursing schools as per their merit ranks.
West Bengal GNM/ANM Admission Procedure
The Admission Procedure of WB GNM/ ANM is as follows:
- The officials select candidates on the basis of their marks in the HSC Exams.
- In addition, a merit list is released indicating the names of candidates eligible for admission. The authorities consider the information that you have provided in the application form. Therefore, make sure that you provide the correct information.
- Then the candidates have to send documents for verification. Moreover, self-attested photocopies of documents have to be sent at the prescribed address.
- Further, authorities publish a list of candidates who are eligible for the first counselling round. Then if the seats are left vacant after this round, then the second round is conducted. Furthermore, the Mop-Up round is conducted if the seats are left vacant even after the second round.
The candidates have to carry photocopies of self-attested documents along for the WB GNM Nursing Counselling. Note that the official can ask you to present any of the document. Therefore, make sure that you have all of them. Candidates appearing at the centre without them may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. The candidates should carry both photocopies and originals. Furthermore, the list of documents is given down below.
- Verification Letter
- Residential Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Medical Certificate
- Documents regarding Educational Qualification
A candidate has to be physically present all the venue. The counselling schedule can be different for different category candidates. However, there is no official notification yet. If any changes would be made, then we shall update that out here.
West Bengal Nursing Merit List 2021
WB GNM/ANM 2021 Merit List is released on the official website. It indicates the names of all the selected candidates. This list is prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. It helps in segregating candidates in order of merit. Further, it allows the officials to carry out the admission process easily. Only merit list students shall be eligible for admission. Candidates are called for counselling round in accordance with the merit list only.
WB Nursing Online Counselling
- This online counselling is done on the official website, i.e www.ithealth.wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates have to log in first by entering Email Id and Password. Note that you need to enter the ID, which you have used for registration.
- Then check the WB First Round Seat Allotment List. If your name is present on the list, then you are eligible for the first counselling round.
- Further, you can choose the nursing college for admission.
- Candidates can also cancel selected nursing and schools and can wait for the next round.
- Furthermore, candidates who took admission in the first round have to the reporting centre. There they have to appear for completing the admission process. The venue and other details regarding it are published on the official website.
Check – Tamil Nadu GNM Counselling
WB GNM/ANM Second Round Counselling
If any of the seats are left vacant after the first round of counselling, then that would be filled through the Nursing Second Counselling Round. Moreover, the WB Health Department publish the list for indicating the available vacant seats. The candidates who are eligible for the second round have to visit the reporting centre. In addition, the second round seat allotment list is released separately for male and female candidates for GNM Course. Note that the counselling round is carried in accordance with the published lists only.
Mop Up Round Counselling
If some of the seats are left vacant after the second round, then the mop-up round is conducted. It is an offline procedure. However, the candidates have to register themselves for this round online. The details regarding the process are published on the official website. You may not receive any notification regarding it. Thus, candidates should frequently check the official website. In addition, after WB Mop-Up Round Counselling candidates have to visit the reporting centre for completing the admission process.
Previous Years Allotment List
WB Nursing 2020 Allotment Lists pdf links are provided below. Note that the Allotment List for this session shall be released in the same format.
- Round-1 ANM(R) Seat Allotment List
- Round-1 GNM Male Seat Allotment List
- Round-1 GNM Female Seat Allotment List
- Merit List for Mop-Up Round of ANM(R) 2nd List(UR)
- Merit List for Mop-Up Round of GNM Females
- Merit List for Mop-Up Round of ANM(R)
- Merit List for Verification of ANM(R)
- Round-2 ANM(R) Seat Allotment List
- Round-2 GNM Male Seat Allotment List
- Round-2 GNM Female Seat Allotment List
- WB GNM Vacant Seat List
- WB ANM Vacant Seat List
West Bengal Nursing Medical Test
WB GNM/ANM Medical Exam is conducted to check whether the candidate is suitable for the course or not. Moreover, the authorities appoint professionals who carry out this process. It is important for candidates to clear the WB ANM Medical Test. If the candidate is found to be unfit, then he/ she wouldn’t be considered for further process. The applications of such candidates get rejected at that point in time only.