Manipur GNM Admit Card 2021: The Directorate of Health Sciences and Directorate of Family Welfare Services, Manipur issues the admit card. It is basically an entry pass, without which no student can sit for the examination. Manipur GNM exam is a state-level test. In order to download the hall ticket, a candidate needs to login by entering the registration ID and Password. The details that a candidate can find in the Manipur GNM Admit Card 2021 are their name, exam roll number, registration ID, exam centre address, date, and time. For more information about the Manipur GNM Admission, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Manipur GNM Admit Card 2021
The Directorate of Health Sciences and Directorate of Family Welfare Services carries out the Manipur GNM Nursing Admission process. In addition, the official authority is the Government of Manipur, Medical Directorate. Candidates should note that the admit card shall be available for download for a limited period of time. Thus, make sure that you download it before the due date. The complete schedule of the exam is given down below. The aspirants of GNM/ FHW Courses can appear for this exam.
|Download Admit Card from||– October 2021 –|
|Commencement of Counseling Session||– October 2021 –|
|Commencement of Classes||To be Announced|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
GNM is basically a diploma course. It revolves around nursing, midwifery, and healthcare. The duration of this course is 3 years.
How to Download Manipur GNM/ANM 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates can download Manipur 2021 Nursing Admit Card from the official website. The time span, within which it has to be downloaded is mentioned above. Make sure to take out a copy of the admit card. You should also reach the exam center on time. Furthermore, follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading the admit card.
- Visit the Official Website.
- In the latest notification section, you can find the link to download the admit card.
- Click on it, and then enter your details.
- Further, open your admit card
- Check for any discrepancies
- Then download it.
Furthermore, do take a print out of it. Keep it in proper condition. If the invigilator is unable to read your information mentioned on the admit card. Then, he/ she may not allow you to sit for the exam. Thus, make sure that you keep it safe.
Manipur GNM Exam Pattern 2021
Only a few days are left for the exam after the release of the hall ticket. Candidates should have an idea of the exam pattern. It shall help you in solving the paper with ease. Through exam pattern, a candidate gets to know the mode, medium of the exam, no. of questions, and marking scheme. Further, refer to the points below for understanding the Manipur GNM 2021 Exam Pattern.
- The exam is conducted in offline mode. Thus, it is a pen and paper-based exam.
- The exam is of 100 marks in total.
- There are a total of 50 questions.
- There shall be 2 separate question papers. One is of English and the other one of General Knowledge. Both carry 50 marks each.
- Further, the syllabus is of HSC class.
- Note that 2 marks are awarded for a correct answer.
- The question paper consists of objective type questions
- Negative Marking is not applicable
- Candidates get 1 hour to complete the paper.
Manipur GNM Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
The standard of the written exam shall be the same as the class XII. Thus, candidates should focus on the topics studied in that class. You should also have basic knowledge of nursing and midwifery. Furthermore, during preparation, you should focus more on your class XII books. Candidates should also solve a lot of question papers. Moreover, you can even go for Online Mock Tests. The link to one of the mock test is given above. It is absolutely free. In addition, solving papers shall help you in finding your weak areas. The selection is further done on the basis of the written exam. It also depends upon the no. of available seats.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card
The information of the candidate and exam venue, etc. are mentioned on the admit card. Note that it acts as an entry pass. Hence, no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without their Admit Card. It basically helps the invigilator in checking that you are the applicant. You should also carry one ID proof. In case, the invigilator asks for it, then you should be having it. Therefore, it is essential to keep 2-3 copies of it. It can be required during the admission process. Further, the following information is there on your Manipur GNM/ ANM Nursing Admit Card 2021.
- Candidates NameManipur GNM Admit Card
- Exam Center
- Date of Exam
- Application Number
- Personal Details
- Guardian’s Details
Check – GNM Question Paper
Medical Directorate Manipur GNM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The authorities can cancel the application of ineligible candidates at any point in time. Thus, make sure that you provide correct information. The authorities can even take other strict action against such candidates. Further, refer to the points below, for checking whether you are eligible for admission or not.
- The candidate should be at minimum 17 years old and 35 years at maximum on or before 31 December 2021.
- The minimum educational requirement is 10+2 in Science, Arts, and Health care science vocational streams.
- Moreover, a candidate should have passed from an institute that is recognized by the Board/ Council of Hr. Secy. Education, Manipur, or any other equivalent body. It also includes a national institute of open schools.
- Only female candidates who are Domicile of Manipur can apply for GNM/ FHW Courses.
Manipur Nursing Admission for GNM/ FHW 2021 – Important Details
- Candidates should bring blue/ black ballpoint pen for encircling the correct option.
- The duration of the Manipur GNM Nursing Exam is 1 hour.
- No candidate can enter the exam hall after 10 minutes of starting the examination. Further, candidates cannot leave before the completion of the exam as well.
- The fee for the Entrance Test shall be Rs. 300 for general and OBC category students. In addition, it is Rs. 200 for ST and SC candidates. Candidates can pay the fee in cash.
- The candidate must be Domicile of Manipur
- Only female candidates can apply
- Selection is done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam.
- Furthermore, it also depends upon the seats available for admission.
- Before, leaving your place, do check that you are carrying your admit card and other essential things.
DME Manipur Nursing Merit List
A merit list is released by the exam conducting body for indicating the names of the selected candidates. In Manipur GNM Rank List, students are ranked in order of merit. The candidate’s performance in the entrance exam is taken into consideration. In addition, the rank list is published on the official website of the authorities. Moreover, in the round of counselling, the candidates are called in accordance with the merit list only.
Manipur GNM Nursing Counselling 2021
DME Manipur GNM Counselling is the last round of the admission process. Wherein, the candidates have to appear along with a set of documents. Note that you need to have both the originals and photocopies of the documents. The procedure of seat allotment is thus carried out on the same day. In addition, the complete details regarding the counselling, such as venue, time, and date are published on the official website. You may not receive any notification regarding it. Therefore, do check out the concerned websites frequently.