Manipur GNM Admit Card 2019 is expected to be released on 27 September 2019. Candidates should download it before the due date. The last date to download the admit card is given down below. Moreover, it acts as an entry pass. Thus, candidates appearing at exam centers without it wouldn’t be allowed to sit for the exam. Therefore, make sure that you download it on time. Further, carry its photocopy to the exam center. It consists of all the essential details from the venue, date of the exam to the exam center name. Furthermore, you can check the process to download Manipur GNM Admit Card 2019, down below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Manipur GNM Admit Card 2019
The Directorate of Health Sciences and Directorate of Family Welfare Services will conduct Manipur GNM Nursing Admission. In addition, the official authority is the Government of Manipur, Medical Directorate. The last date to download the admit card is 4 October 2019. No candidate will be able to download the Admit Card after that. The complete schedule of Manipur GNM Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam is given down below. It is a state-level exam. The aspirants of GNM/FHW Courses can appear for this exam.
|Application Form (Released)||11 September 2019|
|Form has to be submitted till||24 October 2019|
|Download Admit Card from||27 September 2019 to 4 October 2019|
|Exam Date||6 October 2019|
|Result||– To be announced-|
|Counseling Session||11 October 2019 (10:30 a.m.)|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be announced-|
Check – GNM Nursing Mock Test
GNM is basically a diploma course. It revolves around nursing, midwifery, and healthcare. The duration of this course is 3 years. Further, do check the eligibility criteria before even filling the application form. The authorities can cancel the application of ineligible candidates. They can cancel the admission at any stage of the admission process. Therefore, do check the eligibility criteria.
How to Download Manipur GNM/ANM 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates can download Manipur 2019 GNM Nursing Admit Card from the official site. The time span, within which it has to be downloaded is mentioned above. Make sure to take out a copy of the admit card. You should also reach the exam center on time. Furthermore, follow below-mentioned steps for downloading the admit card.
- Go on to the official site.
- In the latest notification section, you will find the link to download the admit card.
- Click on it, and then enter your details.
- Further, open your admit card
- Check for any discrepancies
- Then download it.
Furthermore, do take out a print out of it. Keep it in proper condition. If the invigilator is unable to read your information mentioned on admit card. Then, he/she may not allow you to sit for the exam. Thus, make sure that you keep safe.
Manipur GNM Exam Pattern 2019
Only a few days will be left for the exam after the release of Manipur GNM Nursing Admit Card 2019. Candidates should have an idea of the exam pattern. It will help you in solving the paper with ease. You will know how many questions will there and the type of questions. Further, refer to the points below for understanding the Manipur GNM 2019 Exam Pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Thus, it will be a pen and paper-based exam.
- The exam will be of 100 marks in total.
- There will be in a total of 50 questions.
- There will be 2 separate question paper. One will be of English and the other one will be General Knowledge. Both carry 50 marks each.
- Further, the syllabus will be of HSC class.
- Note that 2 marks will be awarded for a correct answer.
- There will be objective type questions
- Negative Marking is not applicable
- Candidates will get 1 hour to complete the paper.
Check – GNM Question Paper
Manipur GNM Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
The standard of the written exam shall be the same as the class XII. Thus, candidates should focus on the topics studied in that class. You should also have basic knowledge of nursing and midwifery. Furthermore, during preparation, you should focus more on your class XII books. Candidates should also solve a lot of question papers. Moreover, you can even go for Online Mock Tests. The link to one of the mock test is given above. It is absolutely free. In addition, solving papers will help you in finding your weak areas. The selection will be done on the basis of written exam. It will also depend upon the no. of available seats.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card
The information of candidate and exam venue, etc. will be there on the admit card. Note that it acts as an entry pass. Hence, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without their Admit Card. It basically helps the invigilator in checking that you are the applicant. You should also carry one ID proof. In case, the invigilator asks for it, then you should be having it. Therefore, it is essential to keep 2-3 copies of it. It can be required during the admission process. Further, the following information will be there on your Manipur GNM/ANM Nursing Admit Card 2019.
- Candidates NameManipur GNM Admit Card
- Exam Center
- Date of Exam
- Application Number
- Personal Details
- Guardian’s Details
Medical Directorate Manipur GNM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The authorities can cancel the application of ineligible candidates at any point in time. Thus, make sure that you provide correct information. The authorities can even take other strict action against such candidates. Further, refer to the points below, for checking whether you are eligible for admission or not.
- Candidate should be at minimum 17 years old and 35 years at maximum on or before 31 December 2019.
- The minimum educational requirement is 10+2 in Science, Arts, and Health care science vocational streams.
- Moreover, a candidate should have passed from an institute which is recognized by the Board/Council of Hr. Secy. Education, Manipur or any other equivalent body. It also includes a national institute of open school.
- Only female candidates who are Domicile of Manipur can apply for GNM/FHW Courses.
Manipur Nursing Admission for GNM/FHW 2019 – Important Details
- Candidates should bring blue/black ballpoint pen for encircling the correct option.
- The duration of Manipur GNM Nursing Exam will be 1 hour.
- No candidate can enter the exam hall after 10 minutes of starting the examination. Further, candidates cannot leave before the completion of the exam as well.
- The fee for Entrance Test shall be Rs. 300 for general and OBC category students. In addition, it is Rs. 200 for ST and SC candidates. Candidates can pay the fee by cash.
- The candidate must be Domicile of Manipur
- Only female candidates can apply
- Selection will be done on the basis of candidates performance in the entrance exam.
- Furthermore, it also depends upon the seats available for admission.
- Before, leaving your place, do check that you are carrying your admit card and other essential things.