KIITEE Exam Date 2021: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) is the responsible body for conducting the KIITEE Exam 2021. The full form of KIITEE is the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. KIITEE Entrance Exam takes place every year for the purpose of Undergraduate Engineering Admission. Hence, candidates who wish to study at KIIT can appear for the entrance examination. The exam takes place in online mode. So, candidates have to report to the KIITEE Exam Centres in order to appear for the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to appear for the exam, candidates need to pay attention to the admission schedule. Also, candidates need to fill the KIIT B.Tech Online Form 2021 successfully in order to appear for the exam. Also, merely just filling the form won’t sure that the candidates can appear for the examination. It is important to issue the KIITEE Admit Card 2021 for getting entry into the exam hall. Failing to produce the admit card will lead to the rejection of the candidate’s entry inside the exam hall. For more details, keep on reading the article.
KIITEE Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Purpose of Examination||Undergraduate Admission|
|Level of Examination||State-Level|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
KIITEE Exam Date 2021
KIIT has announced the exam date of KIITEE 2021. Check the dates below.
|Events||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|The last date of the KIIT Exam Admit Card download||17th -22nd May 2021||12th-14th June 2021|
|KIITEE Entrance Exam||25th – 27th May 2021||17th -19th June 2021|
KIITEE Exam Centres 2021
The KIITEE Exam takes place in various cities across India. Hence, candidates are free to pick the city of their choice as per their convenience. As per the number of students, the authorities may/ may not introduce more cities.
|State/ Union Territory||Exam Centre||Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
|Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj (Allahabad)||56|
- KIITEE Slot Booking 2021
- KIIT Exam Admit Card 2021
- KIITEE Exam Pattern 2021
- KIIT Exam Answer Key 2021
- KIITEE Result 2021
- Check KIITEE Counselling 2021
KIITEE Exam Preparation Tips 2021
A few preparation tips will come in handy while preparing for the exam. Hence, candidates can check the below tips & tricks for scoring good marks in the exam.
- Firstly, candidates must go through the KIIT B.Tech Exam Syllabus 2021 in order to understand the topics. After analyzing the topics, aspirants can frame a strategy and formulate a plan for studies.
- Now, the second step is to make a time table for studies. Divide the subjects and allott different slots/ time to it. This will help in keeping a track of the progress.
- One important tip is to make notes, wherever applicable. By practicing and making notes, candidates will be able to retain the topics for a longer period of time.
- After finishing off the syllabus of the KIITEE Exam, it is quite useful to practice the KIITEE Question Paper. Solve as many papers as possible to get a grip on the type of questions that come in the exam. It will help the candidates to understand the important and repetitive topics that come in the exam
- Lastly, do not forget to take a rest and eat properly. Do not study with a stuffed mindset. Keep a clear head before beginning the procedure of studying.
In case you have any more queries, then ask us in the comment section.