KIITEE 2020: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will conduct the annual Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for the academic session 2020-21 in the month of April 2020. Candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for the undergrad engineering programs from the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) must look into the eligibility criteria. The online application form of KIIT will be available from the 3rd week of November 2019 which will last up to March 2020. After the successful enrollment, candidates can download their respective KIITEE Admit Card from the 1st week of April 2020. Results for KIITEE 2020 will be announced around 4th week of April 2020 and counselling will start from 3rd week of May 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, read about the KIIT Entrance exam 2020, its important dates, important procedures, exam pattern and syllabus, and other relevant details.
About KIITEE/ KIIT University 2020
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination, commonly known as KIIT will be held for the academic admissions of 2020 session.
- KIIT Entrance Examination will be conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT).
- KIITEE 2020 will be a University Level Examination held for the admission to all the courses (except MBBS, BDS, and PG Medical & PG Dental).
- The Entrance Exam will be an Online Computer Based Standardized Test held for Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses.
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination|
|Conducted By||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducted For||Undergraduate and Post Graduate Admissions|
|Examination Mode||Online (Computer Based Standardized Test)|
KIIT will most likely be releasing the Application Forms for the KIITEE 2020 Examination tentatively during the 3rd week of November 2019. The official notification will come out during the month of November 2019. Candidates are advised to know all the dates and schedule for the KIIT 2020 so as to not miss out any important events.
Given below are the dates of KIITEE 2020
|KIITEE Notification||November 2019|
|Application Form Release||3rd week of November 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||Last week of March 2020|
|KIITEE Slot Booking 2020||1st week of April 2020|
|KIITEE Admit Card Release||1st week of April 2020|
|KIITEE 2020 Examination||3rd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of KIITEE Result||4th week of April 2020|
|Counselling Procedure Starts||3rd week of May 2020|
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
To be able to apply for the Kalinga University 2020 exam, candidates must clear certain eligibility parameters. The Eligibility Criteria has been set forth by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). The Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE is as follows.
For B.Tech. (4years)/ B. Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology (5years), candidates should fulfill the following criteria.
- A candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1999
- Candidates who cleared 10+2 examination in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2020 are eligible to apply for B.Tech. (4 years), B. Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology) course of the University.
- Candidate should have studied in regular full-time formal education in their schooling/ college.
- Candidate must have an aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their 10 +2 or its equivalent examination.
- For B.Tech. & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology), a candidate should pass in 10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology.
For B.Tech.- Lateral Entry (3 years), candidates should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidate should pass three years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state or equivalent.
- Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1996.
For B. Tech in Architecture (5 years), a candidate should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidate should have passed in 10+2 examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 examination AND
- Candidates should have passed the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi 2020 or JEE Main Paper-II.
The Application Form for KIITEE 2020 will be available in an online mode. Candidates can access the KIIT online form from the official website of KIIT. The authorities will release the KIITEE Application Form during the 3rd week of November 2019. Furthermore, the KIITEE Application submission procedure will include registering, filling up the online application, uploading photographs, signature, and 10th mark sheet and certificate. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) does not charge any application fee.
Candidates, in order to get enrolled, can follow the steps given below.
- First, the candidate must select the course. That is the first thing a candidate has to do upon entering the registration procedure.
- The candidate will be asked about their course preference in the beginning.
- Second, the candidate needs to update the application form. Fill the application form with appropriate details about the personal and academic credentials.
- Candidates should read all the instructions carefully. Proceed to apply online. Information like personal & qualified exam details, preferred exam centre and full contact details have to be entered by the candidate.
- Then candidates have to update the images.
- Upload scanned image of recent passport size photograph, upload scanned a signature and scanned image of class X passing certificate.
- Finally, re-check all the details and submit the application form. The authority does not take any application fee payment.
KIITEE 2020 Slot Booking
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will facilitate the provision of letting the candidate choose their respective slots for appearing in the KIITEE 2020 Examination. KIITEE Slot Booking will begin from 1st week of April 2020 and candidates have the slot assigned to them as per their preference. The Slots booking take place on the basis of first come first serve. Candidates have to book their slots from the official website of KIIT by logging into the registered ID. In case the candidate fails to book the slot, the concerned authorities will book the slot for him/her. In the Slot booking process, the candidates can pick the exam centre and date of ther choice to sit for the exam.
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
Once the KIIT application process and slot booking get over, the conducting body generates the KIITEE Admit Card. The candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website of KIIT. In order to download the KIITEE hall ticket, the candidates have to visit the official website of KIIT and locate the link to download the Admit Card. The Admit Cards will not be dispatched in hard copies by the authorities. Candidates must preserve the document during the whole admission process. KIIT Admit Card is the document that will let candidate enter inside the exam premise.
Physics Syllabus for KIITEE 2020 will include topics from Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics, Modern Physics, and Electronic Devices.
Chemistry Syllabus for KIITEE 2020 will include States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, Stereochemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry, and Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry.
Mathematics Syllabus for KIITEE 2020 will include topics from Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Vectors, Statistics, Linear Programming, and Mathematical Modelling.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has formulated certain norms and patterns for the setup of KIITEE 2020 Examination. Exam Pattern of KIITEE 2020 is an essential detail that candidate will be benefited by being aware of it. KIITEE Exam Pattern includes details such as question paper set up, marking scheme, number of sections, distribution of questions per section, answering mode, exam mode, type of question, and so on. For a clear understanding of the exam pattern, the candidates must practice KIITEE Question Paper.
A brief look at the KIITEE Exam Pattern:
- KIITEE is the Online Computer Based Standardized Test.
- The exam duration for KIITEE is 180 minutes, i.e. 3 hours.
- The mode of the paper is the English language.
- The exam paper will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- There will be three sections from which questions will be asked, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For every correct answer, candidates will get + 4 marks
- Wrong answers mean -1 mark.
KIITEE 2020 Result
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) does not release the answer key. However, it will release KIITEE Result around the 4th week of April 2020. Candidates can view their respective KIITEE Result from the official website of KIIT by logging in to their registered account. The Result consists of the marks secured by the candidate in each of the section along with the overall marks. After the release of the KIITEE 2020 Result, authorities will prepare the KIITEE Merit List. The candidates can see their result by giving their application number. Rank Card indicating the Rank in Entrance Examination shall be sent to the qualified candidates.
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:-
- B.Tech – On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Physics and then by age (preference to older candidates).
- Arch – On the basis of marks obtained in NATA/JEE Main (Paper-II) B.Tech.
- B Tech Lateral Entry – On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics then in Basic Electrical Engineering and then by age. (Preference to older candidates).
KIITEE 2020 Counselling
KIITEE 2020 Counselling and Seat Allocation are purely based on KIITEE Merit i.e. Candidate’s performance in the Entrance Examination. After the declaration of the KIITEE result, the authority will release the counselling schedule in the KIIT Website. As per the schedule, candidates have to attend the counselling procedure of KIIT. Counselling process continues until the last seat is not filled. Verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/admission so as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
The documents to be submitted for verification is as follows
- KIITEE Admit Card
- Rank Card
- X Class Pass Certificate
- XII Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Relevant documents that are to be produced in support of candidate status.
A Demand Draft of INR 75000 which includes the Counseling Registration fees of Rs.10000 (Non-Refundable) is to be paid in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting to the allotted college.
KIITEE Seat Reservation 2020
Some seats will be reserved for categories like Scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and physically challenged. The reservation criteria for KIITEE 2020 have been given in the table below.
|Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
KIITEE 2020 Test Centers
|Name of the State||City Exam|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj(Allahabad )|