KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2020: The candidates who wish to apply for KIITEE 2020 must check the eligibility criteria before filling the KIITEE Application form. It is very necessary to meet the eligibility criteria in order to successfully sit for the exam. However, the candidates must note that the eligibility criteria for every course is different. Therefore, they must check the eligibility criteria of the course that they wish to pursue and hence, proceed forward. For more details, read the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
B.Tech Courses (4 Years)
- The candidates who have finished 10+2 examination 2018, 2019, or going to appear in 2020.
- All the candidates should have studied in full-time regular formal education in their school/college.
- The candidate should have obtained 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics all together.
- B.Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology altogether.
- The aspirants should be born on or after 1.7.1999.
B.Tech Courses (Lateral Entry)
The candidate should have passed 3 years diploma course in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state. In addition to this, the candidate should have born on or after 01/07/1996.
Course-wise eligibility for B.tech (LE)
|Branch Name||Eligible Diploma Holders|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering /Automobile Engineering/Production Engineering/Mechatronics.|
|Electronics & Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Information Technology||Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Computer science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
KIITEE 2020 Seat Reservation
|Category||Percentage of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.50%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
KIITEE Application Form 2020
In order to appear for KIITEE 2020, the candidates must fill the KIITEE application form. The application form has been released on 16th November 2019. Since the application form has been released online on the official website of KIITEE, the students must keep scanned documents ready. There are a few documents that will be needed during the application process. Here is a list of the documents that the candidates will need at the time of the application process.
- The candidates must keep the email ID and mobile number ready. It is necessary as all the notifications will come on the registered email ID and mobile number.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Scanned copy of the latest passport-sized photograph of the candidate in the specifications as written in the application form.
- Class 10th mark sheet/certificate.
The candidate must keep an eye on the official website of KIITEE in order to obtain more details about KIITEE 2020.
We hope that you are clear about the KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2020. In case there are any doubts or queries, drop them in the comment section below.