KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2021: KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Technology) prescribes the eligibility conditions to appear for the KIIT Entrance Exam. Hence, every aspirant has to adhere to the criteria of the exam. The eligibility criteria include age limit, educational qualifications, domicile, etc. Therefore, candidates need to go through the entire criteria to see if they fit in. It is important to note that if the candidates do not fulfill the criteria then they can’t get admission. Also, every programme/ course has a different set of conditions for being eligible. Hence, candidates must check the criteria as per their choice of course. In this article, we are going to discuss the KIITEE B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2021. So, keep on reading for more details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2021 (B.Tech)
- Candidates must have passed or are pursuing a 10+2 level exam or equivalent exam.
- Aspirants must have scored at least an aggregate mark of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th exam in 2021 can also apply
- Also, candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their 10+ 2 level exam
- In addition to this, candidates must have been born on or after July 1, 2000
KIITEE Exam Reservation Eligibility
- The university provides seat reservations for all the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PC categories.
- 30% of the seats of each category is for women candidates. However, it is only applicable for B.Tech/ B.Tech- M.Tech dual degree Biotechnology.
- As per the eligibility criteria of KIITEE 2021, all the vacant seats will be converted to General Category.
- Candidates belonging to the SC category have a reservation of 15 %, whereas candidates belonging to ST category have a reservation of 7.5%. Also, PC category candidates have a reservation of 3%.
KIITEE Seat Reservation 2021
Check the seat reservation for KIITEE Exam below.
|Category||% of Reservation|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.50%|
|PC (Physically Challenged)||3%|
KIITEE Application Form 2021
The candidates who successfully fit into the eligibility criteria can move on to the next step and fill out the application form of KIITEE 2021. The form has released online mode. So, candidates have to follow a step-wise process to fill the KIIT Online Form 2021 successfully. Also, candidates must provide correct details in the application form. Any misleading information in the form will lead to the rejection of the application.
- Register Online (with valid email ID & phone number)
- Fill Details (Personal, Academic, Contact, etc)
- Upload Documents
- Print KIITEE Application Form
NOTE: There is no application fees for KIITEE 2021 Application Form.
B.Tech Courses Offered at KIIT
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Control System
- Communication Engineering
- Medical Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Systems Engineering
- Chemical Technology
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below. We will answer your questions shortly.