KIITEE Application Form 2020: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has extended the application form process until 20th July 2020. One can apply for the KIITEE examination for the session 2020-21 on its official website. The KIIT Application Form has been released on 16th November 2019. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the KIITEE 2020 examination start applying as the registration window is open. The procedure for KIITEE 2020 Application Form submission includes registration, selecting the preferred course, and uploading relevant documents. It is to be noted that the KIITEE 2020 Application Form Fee is not there. However, the acceptance of the application form will be subject to clearing the eligibility criteria.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, read about the KIITEE Application Form 2020, its release dates, applying procedure, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
Application Window link is activated from 16th November 2019 to 20th July 2020.
KIITEE Application Form 2020 Release Date
KIIT has begun the process of the KIITEE 2020 examination by releasing the KIITEE Application Form on 16th November 2019. Candidates are advised to be aware of the complete KIITEE 2020 dates and schedule so as to not miss out any important events.
Given below are the dates for the release of the KIITEE 2020 Application Form.
|KIITEE Notification||16th November 2019|
|Application Form Released||16th November 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||20th July 2020|
KIITEE Application Form 2020
- The conducting body has released the application form for KIITEE 2020 Examination on 16th December 2019 on their official website.
- Candidates have to submit the KIIT Application Form in an online mode only.
- Concerned authorities will not accept the hard copies.
- Authorities do not take any application fee from the applicants.
Steps to Fill the KIITEE/KIIT Application Form 2020
Candidates, who are interested in applying for the KIIT University, can start enrolling as soon as the application forms are released. The steps to submit the KIIT University Application Form are as follows.
- Visit the official website of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
- Locate the link for “New Registration” and click on it.
- Upon entering the registration portal, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Select Course Preference
Candidates, first, will have to select the preferred course or courses. After ticking the options, they will be asked for confirmation. After confirming, candidates will be redirected to the next page.
Step 2: Read the Instructions
The next section will consist of Instructions regarding the application fill up. Read them carefully.
Step 3: Update The Application Form
Candidates, at this point, will have to complete the application form by entering the personal and academic details. Students must make sure that the data and the information provided in the form must be valid and correct.
The Instructions are as follows.
- Candidate’s Name – Enter your name as mentioned in your original 10th STD Pass or equivalent Certificate.
- Father’s Name – Enter your father’s name clearly as mentioned in your original 10th STD Pass or equivalent Certificate.
- Mother’s Name – Enter your mother’s name clearly. Leave a space between the first name, middle name and last name.
- Date of Birth- Select your date of birth as mentioned in your original 10th STD Pass or equivalent Certificate.
- Sex – Select the appropriate option from the list.
- Nationality – Select the appropriate option from the list.
- Reservation Category – Select the Category reservation to which you belong from the list.
- Photograph – Paste (do not staple). The Candidate name must be printed on the Photograph).
- Class X Board Name – Enter your Class X Board Name.
- Passed in 10+2 examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 examination.
- Passed in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi 2020 or JEE Main Paper-II.
- % of Marks & Passing Year of Qualifying Examination – Enter the percent of marks in PCM & the year of passing.
- Class X Roll No – Enter your Class X Roll No (As mentioned in the certificate)
- Class X Passed Year – Select Class X Passed year.
- Address for Communication – Provide your postal address for communication. Kindly note, all format communication from KIIT will be sent to you at this address only. Please use blank spaces to separate words. Specify the name of your city, state or pin code in the columns provided. Use the three lines given to fill up the information appropriately.
- Pin code – Type the appropriate 6 digit PIN code.
- City – Please enter your city in the provided text box.
- State – Select the state from the list provided.
- Phone No. (With STD Code) – Please type your STD Code & Phone number in the provided text boxes (Do not use any special characters).
- Mobile No – Enter the correct Mobile number in the field provided.
- Email ID – Enter the appropriate email id.
Step 4: Upload The Images
Candidates, after entering the personal and academic detail, will have to upload a scanned image of recent passport size photograph, scanned image of the candidate’s signature, and Class X mark sheet.
Procedure for Uploading Photograph, Signature and Class X mark sheet
|Particulars||File Type||File Size|
|Colour Photograph||jpg or jpeg||not more than 50kb.|
|Signature||jpg or jpeg||not more than 50kb.|
|Class X Marks sheet||jpg or jpeg||size not more than 1 MB.|
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The application submission will subject to certain guidelines set forth by the KIIT. The aspirants will have to fulfill them in order to be able to apply. The interested candidates can check the KIITEE Eligibility Criteria from below.
For B.Tech. (4years)/ B. Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology (5years)
|For B.Tech. –Lateral Entry (3 years)|
|For B. Tech in Architecture (5 years)|