KIITEE Application Form 2020: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will be releasing the application form for the KIITEE examination to be held for the academic admissions of 2020 session. The KIIT Application Form are expected to release during the 3rd week of November 2019. Candidates who are interested in appearing for the KIITEE 2020 examination will be able to start applying as soon as the registration window opens. The procedure for KIITEE 2020 Application Form submission will include registration, selecting preferred course, and uploading relevant documents. It is to be noted that Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) does not take any application fees. However, the acceptance of application form will be subject to clearing the eligibility criteria.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, read about the KIITEE Application Form 2020, its release dates, applying procedure, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
KIITEE Application Form Date 2020
KIIT will begin the process of KIITEE 2020 examination by releasing the KIITEE Application Forms in the month of November 2019. Candidates are advised to be aware of the complete KIITEE 2020 dates and schedule so as to not miss out any important events.
Given below are the dates for the release of KIITEE 2020 Application Form.
|1||KIITEE Notification||November 2019|
|2||Application Form Release||3rd week of November 2019|
|3||Last Date to fill the Application Form||Last week of March 2019|
|4||KIITEE Slot Booking||1st week of April 2019|
|5||KIITEE Admit Card Release||1st week of April 2019|
|6||KIITEE 2020 Examination||3rd week of April 2019|
KIITEE Application Form 2020
- The Application Form for KIITEE 2020 Examination will be released during the 3rd week of November 2019.
- KIIT Application Form are to be submitted in online mode only.
- No hard copies will be accepted by the authorities.
- The Application Forms will be released by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) in their official website.
- Authorities do not take any application fee from the applicants.
Steps to Fill the KIITEE/KIIT Application Form 2020
Candidates, who are interested in applying for the KIIT University, can start enrolling as soon as the application forms are released. The steps to submit the KIIT University Application Form is as follows.
- Go to the official website of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
- Candidates will have to locate the link for “New Registration”
- Up on entering the registration portal, candidates will have to follow the steps given below
Select Course Preference – Candidates, first, will have to select the preferred course or courses. After ticking the options, they will be asked for confirmation. After confirming, candidates will be redirected to the next page.
Read the Instructions – The next section will consist of Instructions regarding the application fill up. Read them carefully.
Updating the Application Form – Candidates, at this point, will have to complete the application form by entering in personal and academic details.
The Instructions are as follows.
- Candidate’s Name – Enter your name as mentioned in your original 10th STD Pass or equivalent Certificate. Enter your First name, Middle name and Last name in Respective text boxes.
- Father’s Name – Enter your father’s name clearly as mentioned in your original 10th STD Pass or equivalent Certificate. Leave a space between the first name, middle name and last name.
- Mother’s Name – Enter your mother’s name clearly. Leave a space between the first name, middle name and last name.
- Date of Birth- Select your date of birth as mentioned in your original 10th STD Pass or equivalent Certificate.
- Sex – Select the appropriate option from the list.
- Nationality – Select the appropriate option from the list.
- Reservation Category – Select the Category reservation to which you belong from the list.
- Photograph – Paste (do not staple) your recent color passport size Photograph taken after 1st December 2017. (The Candidate name must be printed on the Photograph).
- % of Marks & Passing Year of Qualifying Examination – Enter percent of marks in PCM & the year of passing.
- Class X Roll No – Enter your Class X Roll No (As mentioned in the certificate)
- Class X Board Name – Enter your Class X Board Name.
- Class X Passed Year – Select Class X Passed year.
- Address for Communication – Provide your postal address for communication. Kindly note, all format communication from KIIT will be sent to you at this address only. Please use blank spaces to separate words. Specify the name of your city, state or pin code in the columns provided. Use the three lines given to fill up the information appropriately.
- Pin code – Type the appropriate 6 digit PIN code.
- City – Please enter your city in the provided text box.
- State – Select the state from the list provided.
- Phone No. (With STD Code) – Please type your STD Code & Phone number in the provided text boxes (Do not use any special characters).
- Mobile No – Enter the correct Mobile number in the field provided.
- Email ID – Enter the appropriate email id.
Uploading the Images – Candidates, after entering in the personal and academic detail, will have to upload a scanned image of recent passport size photograph, scanned image of candidate’s signature, and Class X mark sheet.
Procedure for Uploading Photograph, Signature and Class X mark sheet
- Upload color Photograph in jpg or jpeg format only and size not more than 50kb.
- Upload Signature in jpg or jpeg format only and size not more than 50kb.
- Upload Class X Marks sheet in jpg or jpeg format only and size not more than 1 MB.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The Applications Submission will be subject to certain guidelines set forth by the KIIT. KIITEE aspirants will have to clear them in order to be able to apply. The KIITEE Eligibility Criteria is as given below.
For B. Tech. (4years)/ B. Tech & M. Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology (5years), candidates should fulfil the following criteria.
|For B. Tech. –Lateral Entry (3 years), candidates should fulfil the following criteria.|
|For B. Tech in Architecture (5 years), candidate should fulfil the following criteria.|