Kalinga Institute of Information Technology (KIIT) is known to be one of the finest institutions for the students who are interested to pursue higher education. The KIIT University do not charge any Application Fees/Entrance Examination Fees to the candidates. This article is all about the KIIT Fee Structure 2019 for the Undergraduate and Graduate programs provided by the University. The University also provides NRI and International Admissions as well, but their fee structure varies from the Indian Candidates. The fee structure of the university is financially affordable as well. The KIIT University fees vary from course to course which we will get to know in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KIIT Fee Structure 2019
The Fee Structure of KIIT University is quite similar to all the Universities but they do not charge anything for Application/Entrance Examination(KIITEE 2019). The Fees for Normal Students is quite different from the Foreign/NRI Students. The University also charges fees at the time of counselling. The students have to pay an Examination and a Registration Fee per semester. There are other fees as well – Hostel Fees, Scholarships etc.
KIIT Fee Structure 2019 for Various Courses
The Fee structure of undergraduate and postgraduate programs vary from course to course. Candidates, if you are planning to get admission in any on the program, you can refer this fee structure table that is mentioned down below (per semester wise)-
|Courses Offered||Semesters||Per Semester Fees|
|B.Tech||4 Years (8 semesters)||Rs 1, 50, 000|
|B.Tech and M.Tech (Dual Degree)||5 Years (10 semesters)||Rs 1, 50, 000|
|B. Tech and MBA (Dual Degree)||6 Years (12 semesters)||Rs 1, 50, 000|
|B Arch.||5 Years (10 semesters)||Rs 1, 50, 000|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs 1,50, 000|
|M.Tech||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs 1, 17, 000|
|MCA||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs 96, 000|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs 96, 000|
|M. Sc Biotechnology||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs 75, 000|
|M.Sc Applied Microbiology||2 Years (4 semesters)||Rs 96, 000|
|BCA||3 Years(6 semesters)||Rs 1, 17, 000|
|BBA||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs 80, 000|
|Bachelor of Design (Fashion and Textile)||4 Years (8 semesters)||Rs 80, 000|
|Bachelor of Film and Television and Production||3 Years (6 semesters)||Rs 80, 000|
|BA.LL. B/ BBA.LL.B/ B.Sc LL.B||5 Years(10 semesters)||Rs 1, 45, 000|
|LLM||1 Year (2 semesters)||Rs 80, 000|
|Master of Mass Communication (integrated)||5 Years (10 semesters)||Rs 80, 000|
|Master of Hospital Administration||2 Years||Rs 75, 000|
|Master of Public Health||2 Years||Rs 75, 000|
|Integrated Dual degree M.Sc and Ph.D||5 Years||Rs 1, 00, 000|
|M.A (Yoga Therapy)||2 Years||Rs 20, 000|
|B.Sc Nursing||4 Years||Rs 75, 000|
|M.Sc Nursing||2 Years||Rs 1, 15, 000|
|MBBS||4 Years||Rs 12, 00, 000|
|BDS||4.5 Years||Rs 5, 00, 000|
|Ph.D||–||Rs 1, 50, 000 (onetime). Onetime fee includes course fee, semester fees and thesis fees.|
- The semester fees include Tuition Fee (per sem/year), prospectus fees, and caution money (refundable).
- Prospectus Fee Charges – Rs 600/- and Caution Money is Rs 2000/- which is refundable.
- Domicile Students of Chhatisgarh and North-East will get a Special Scholarship of Rs 20, 000/-per semester on tuition fees of B. Tech
- Merit holder and Girl students will be entitled to both the above scholarships.
KIITEE Fee Structure 2019 for NRI/Foreign Students
The University charges a different fee structure to the International Students for all the courses except for PhD.
- 80, 000$ (US) per annum for SAARC Countries
- 10, 000$ (US) per annum for Non-SAARC Countries.
The PhD Students will be charged 4000$ (US) per annum.
Other Fees of KIIT University
Other than the Academic Fees, the KIIT Unversity also charges following fees-
- During Counseling – At the time of admission, students have to pay a one-time payment of Rs 75, 000/-. This fee includes the payment for Counselling, Registration, Admission Kit, Laptop and Blazer.
- Examination Fees – During each semester, the students have to pay an Examination Fees of Rs 1000/-. A form has to be filled up for each semester examination.
- Registration Fees – A Registration Fees of Rs 1000/- will be collected by the student at the beginning of each semester. The registration fees for the first semester will be collected at the time of counselling.
- Hostel Fees- The University provides separate hostel facility for boys and girls. Students who desire for a hostel accommodation facility will have to pay Hostel Fees. The Hostel Fee Charges for the candidates vary as per the choice/type of room they have applied for.
KIIT Hostel Fees Structure (Per Semester)
The Choices of Hostel Accommodation for the students are as follows-
|Hostel Type||Fees Charged per semester|
|Non AC Hostels (2-Bedded)||Rs 30, 000/- per semester|
|Non AC Hostels (3-Bedded)||Rs 21, 000/- per semester|
|Non AC Hostels (2-Bedded)||Rs 27, 000/- per semester (only for law hostels)|
|AC Hostels (1-Bedded)||Rs 65, 000/- per semester|
|AC Hostels (2-Bedded)||Rs 50, 000/- per semester|
|AC Hostels (3-Bedded)||Rs 40, 000/- per semester|
- Hostel Admission and other fee charges – Rs 15,000 (one-time).
- Students availing premium facilities like attached toilet has to pay an extra of Rs 10, 000/- per semester.
KIIT Fee Structure & Charges for Mess
KIIT University Hostels has attached canteens serving good quality food. Indian and Continental Foods are served in each canteen.
|Boys Hostel 1||Veg and Non-veg||4||Rs 56, 000 (Veg) and Rs 68, 000 (Non-Veg)|
|Boys Hostel 2||Veg and Non-veg||4||Rs 60, 000 (for veg) and Rs 72, 000 (for Non-Veg)|
|Boys Hostel Hostel 3||Veg and Non-Veg||4 (Non-Veg) and 2 (Veg)||Rs 72, 000 (Both Veg and Non-Veg)|
|Girls Hostel 1||Veg and Non-veg||4 (Veg)
2 (Veg) and
|Rs 60, 000 for 4 occupancy veg, Rs 72, 000 for 4 occupancy Non-Veg, Rs 72, 000 for 2 occupancy veg and Rs 84, 000 for 2 occupancy Non-Veg|
- For 2 Occupancy AC Rooms – Additional Rs 30, 000/- per student per annum as Advance Deposit.
- For Occupancy 4 AC Rooms – Additional Rs 20, 000/- per student per annum as Advance Deposit.
- The Hostel and Mess Fees Charges will be adjusted against Electricity Charges as per meter reading Rs 12/ unit.
Scholarships Offered by KIITEE
The Kalinga Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar provides scholarships to the deserving candidates throughout the year.
Some of the scholarships that are provided by the KIIT University are-
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW)
- Pradyumna Bal Memorial Scholarship.
- KIIT-Poverty-cum-Merit Scholarship
- KIIT Merit Scholarship
- Teacher Assistantship Programme and
- KIITEE Merit Scholarship
The Merit and Girl Students will be offered scholarships on tuition fees.
Other Fee Charges for MBA, Engineering Students of KIITEE University
|Lateral Entry Fees||Rs 3000/-|
|Credit Transfer Fees||Rs 5000/-|
|Uniform Charges (from vendor)||Rs 3750/- (includes 2 Trousers, 2 Shirts, 1 Blazer, 1 T-Shirt, 1 Tie, 1 Bag|
KIIT University 2019 Transportation Fee Charges
The University provides transportation charges for the students. The university has its own buses to provide transportation services of its students, staff members and visiting guests. The buses serve the link between the campus and the city.
The KIIT University Transportation Fee Charges are as follows-
|From Campus to Destination||Transportation Fee Charges|
|From Bhilai to Campus||Rs 7500/- per semester|
|From Patan, Siltara, Urla and Mandhar to campus||Rs 7000/- per semester|
|From Durg, Mahasamund, Tilda and Simga to Campus||Rs 8000/- per semester|
|From Bhansoj to Campus||Rs 6000/- Per Semester|
|From Rajim, Beergaon||Rs 6500/- per semester|
|Within Raipur City, Aarang, and Abhanpur||Rs 5500/- per semester|
Other Fee Charges offered by KIIT
- Gym – A Registration Fees of Rs 800/- which is a one-time fee. After that, you will have to give monthly fees of Rs 300/- per month.
- Swimming pool – Registration Fees of Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable) and Monthly Fees of Rs 300/-
- Sports Complex Fee Charges – Registration Charges to avail the sports facilities is Rs 500/- and a monthly fee charge is Rs 300.
The main motive of the Kalinga Institute of Information and Technology (KIIT) is to pursuit the excellence in the academics as well as Personality Development.