JNUET 2020 Admission Procedure: The facility for correction in the particulars in the Online Application Form has been extended till 24th July 2020. The National Testing Agency has closed the submission of application forms for the JNUEE 2020 entrance examinations. Jawaharlal Nehru University, commonly known as, JNU is one of the premier universities in India offering various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.Phil/Ph.D. and Part-time courses. The admission to these courses is provided through JNUET. National Testing Agency (NTA) is the body responsible for conducting the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET) 2020. Therefore, the students who aspire to take admission in this university must sit for the JNU Entrance Test 2020 in order to get admission in the courses of their choice.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- JNU Application Form Correction Window is Open Now. The facility for correction in the particulars in the Online Application Form is made operational from 06/07/2020 to 24/07/2020. Click Here for Correction in JNU Form
- JNUEE Application Form Submission Date extended till 30th June 2020
- JNUET Prospectus 2020 – Here
JNU Entrance Test 2020
The schedule is released by NTA. JNUET 2020 exam dates are yet to be announced. The JNUET 2020 is an Online entrance examination. The pattern of the question paper is of Objective Type. Some courses will also include a viva-voce round following the written test as a part of the selection procedure. Therefore, the aspiring students can read the complete article to know more about JNU Admission Process to get selected for the course of their choices.
Pre-Enrolment Form for Selected Candidates
The candidates selected through JNUET will have to accept the offer for admission by filling up the online pre-enrollment form. The applicant must pay a certain amount while filling the Pre-enrollment form. The applicants must note that the below-mentioned details are as per the last year’s procedure. Any form of changes by NTA in the JNUET Procedure will be updated here.
|Ph.D., M.Phil./Ph.D||Rs. 295.00*|
|M.Tech, MPH PGDE||Rs. 10,174.50*|
|M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A, B.A. (Hons.)||Rs. 283.00*|
*plus GST rates as applicable.
Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of relevant documents that will be mentioned on the portal while filling the pre-enrolment form.
Documents to be Carried During the Time of JNUET Viva-voce
Some courses also will have an interview round followed by the written examination for final selection. Candidates must bring the following documents during Viva Voice
Testimonials from two persons one of whom should be a former teacher of the candidate;
- A complete list of subjects/papers taken by the candidate for the certificates/degrees held by him/her.
- A copy of at least one of the published papers of the candidate, if any, which he/she considers to be the most representative of his/her intellectual interest and ability.
- A brief note (one copy) stating the candidate’s area of specialized interest of research, if any, and his future professional goals, and such other additional information that may help his/her selection to the program of study.
- A research proposal of around 500 words is to be submitted by the candidate at the time of viva-voce.
Documents Required During the Time of Admission
Candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of the JNU Admission.
- Enrolment Form.
- Central Library Application Form.
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the Matriculation, Higher secondary, Pre-University or Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2), or an equivalent examination certificate showing the age/date of birth of the candidate.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the statement of marks obtained by the candidate in their last exam or its equivalent.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Two attested copies of SC/ ST Certificate in the prescribed format in support of their claim for admission against the reserved quota.
- OBC Candidates: Two copies of OBC Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution/University last attended.
- Candidates pursuing their studies with some other University/Institution must submit a discontinuation certificate. They are also required to submit the Migration Certificate subsequently within the stipulated time.
- The candidate must submit the mentioned documents at the Admission Counter in a separate envelope while taking admission/registration:
- Marksheets & Degree/Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Migration certificateCharacter Certificate
- Anti-ragging Affidavits
So, if you have any queries regarding the JNUET Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.