JNUET Admission Procedure 2022: JNU offers an undergraduate program in Foreign language courses. However, the university offers Postgraduation, MPhil, and Ph.D. courses in various disciplines. The entrance test JNUET 2022 shall be conducted by the NTA and the dates will be announced on its official website. The National Testing Agency will release the schedule for the submission of application forms for the JNUEE 2022 entrance examinations. Jawaharlal Nehru University, commonly known as, JNU is one of the premier universities in India offering various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.Phil/Ph.D., and Part-time courses. Admission to these courses is provided through JNUET. The candidates who get selected in the entrance test are eligible for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the official conducting authority that organizes the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET) 2022. Therefore, the students who aspire to take admission to this university must sit for the JNU Entrance Test 2022 in order to get admission in the courses of their choice.
JNU Entrance Test 2022- Important Dates
The schedule is released by NTA. JNUET 2022 exam dates are yet to be announced. The JNUET 2022 is an Online entrance examination. The pattern of the question paper is of Objective Type. Some courses will also include a viva-voce round following the written test as a part of the selection procedure. Therefore, the aspiring students can read the complete article to know more about JNU Admission Process to get selected for the course of their choice. Here are the tentative dates of the JNUEE 2022 given below:
|Application form commences||to be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||–|
|Admit card availability||–|
|JNUEE exam date||–|
Pre-Enrolment Form for Selected Candidates
The candidates selected through JNUET will have to accept the offer for admission by filling up the online pre-enrollment form. The applicant must pay a certain amount while filling the Pre-enrollment form. The applicants must note that the below-mentioned details are as per the last year’s procedure. Any form of changes by NTA in the JNUET Procedure will be updated here.
|Ph.D., M.Phil./Ph.D||Rs. 295.00*|
|M.Tech, MPH PGDE||Rs. 10,174.50*|
|M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A, B.A. (Hons.)||Rs. 283.00*|
*GST rates as applicable.
Documents to be Carried During the Time of JNUET Viva-voice
Some courses also will have an interview round followed by the written examination for final selection. Candidates must bring the following documents during Viva Voice Testimonials from two persons one of whom should be a former teacher of the candidate:
- A complete list of subjects/papers taken by the candidate for the certificates/degrees held by him/her.
- A copy of at least one of the published papers of the candidate, if any, which he/she considers to be the most representative of his/her intellectual interest and ability.
- A brief note (one copy) stating the candidate’s area of specialized interest of research, if any, and his future professional goals, and such other additional information that may help his/her selection to the program of study.
- A research proposal of around 500 words is to be submitted by the candidate at the time of viva-voce.
Documents Required During the Time of Admission
Candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of the JNU Admission.
- Enrolment Form.
- Central Library Application Form.
- Five copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the Matriculation, Higher secondary, Pre-University or Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2), or an equivalent examination certificate showing the age/date of birth of the candidate.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of the statement of marks obtained by the candidate in their last exam or its equivalent.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Two attested copies of SC/ ST Certificate in the prescribed format in support of their claim for admission against the reserved quota.
- OBC Candidates: Two copies of OBC Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution/University last attended.
- Candidates pursuing their studies with some other University/Institution must submit a discontinuation certificate. They are also required to submit the Migration Certificate subsequently within the stipulated time.
- The candidate must submit the mentioned documents at the Admission Counter in a separate envelope while taking admission/registration:
- Marksheets & Degree/Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Migration certificateCharacter Certificate
- Anti-ragging Affidavits
So, if you have any queries regarding the JNUET Admission Process, then please comment on the section below.