JK MBBS Counselling 2019 will start on 27th June 2019. The last date of the counselling process is 2nd July 2019. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) is the conducting body of JK MBBS/BDS Admission 2019. The Counselling will take place online on the official website. However, the Link will be active soon. There will be two rounds of counselling followed by a Mop-Up Round. In JK MBBS 2019 Counselling, candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges and courses according to their preferences.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Note- Candidates must note that, the Link for the Counseling will be available soon.
The Counselling is conducted to offer admissions in various Medical and Government Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates who are shortlisted in the JK MBBS Merit List 2019 will be eligible to attend the JK MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019 Round. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Jammu and Kashmir MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019
Jammu MBBS Counselling 2019 Date
|First Round of Counselling||27th June 2019 to 2nd July 2019|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||June 2019|
|The result of Round I Counselling||June 2019|
|Second Round Counselling 2019||July 2019|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling 2019||August 2019|
The www.jkbopee.gov.in Counselling will start from 27th June 2019. The last date of the counselling process is 2nd July 2019. Check the Official Notification here –
Visit the Jammu and Kashmir MBBS Official Website
How to Apply for JK MBBS Counselling 2019?
The Step by Step procedure to apply JKBOPEE MBBS Counselling 2019 is as follows-
- Before starting the Counselling Round, a Mock Practice Round is done to familiarise the candidates regarding the process.
- The Applicants who are included in the Merit List will be eligible to participate in the merit list.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of BOPEE and Login through Candidate Portal using the same login credentials used while filling the application form.
- Candidates have to fill in the preferences using relevant details.
- On the screen, you can see a list of colleges and courses provided by them. Choose the colleges as per your preferences.
- Applicants can choose as many options they want according to the order of their preference.
- The candidate must fill at least one choice/preference for a college/discipline while filling up the preferred form of JK MBBS/BDS 2019.
- Candidates need to lock their choices before the stipulated time. If the choices are not locked in time, then it will get locked automatically.
- Candidates can make changes or modifications in their preference before the closing date. You can lock your choice only once.
- The result for each round of counselling will be published online on the website after the completion of the counselling. Candidates can take the printout of the seat allotment result for future reference.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats, have to visit the allotted college with the documents to complete the admission procedure. If any candidate fails to report the college will not be eligible for further admission process.
Apply Online for JK NEET 2019 Counselling
JK MBBS Counselling 2019 Fees
The Counselling Fees of JK MBBS Counselling 2019 is Rs 1500/-. The Counselling Fees is non-refundable and is applicable to all categories. The Mode of Payment is online through (Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card).
Documents Required for JKBOPEE NEET MBBS 2019 Counselling 2019
The Documents required at the time of JK MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019 is as follows
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Application Form of JK 2019 MBBS/BDS
- NEET 2019 Admit card
- Score Card/Rank Card of NEET 2019
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Children of Defence Personal Certificate
- Children Certificate of Permanent Residents of Paramilitary Forces and State Police Personnel.
- Caste Certificate
- Candidates having proficiency in Sports have to show their sports category certificate.
JK MBBS Counselling 2019 – Highlights
- The JK MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019 take place online.
- A Mock Counselling Round will take place to give an idea regarding the Counselling Round.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges/courses and lock them before the stipulated time.
- Candidates have to fill a preference form. This is compulsory for all the candidates participating in the counselling.
- Candidates must take a printout of at least one preference form.
- The Applicants must make the payment of the application fees before the closing date.
The JK MBBS 2019 Counselling starts from 27th June 2019. The Counselling will take place in two rounds followed by a Mop-Up Round. If there are any seats remain vacant, then a mock round will take place. Candidates who did not get admission in any of the colleges can go for the JK MBBS Counselling 2019.