JK MBBS Merit List 2019 (Tentative) is now available. The Merit List was released on 14th June 2019. The Counselling will start on 27th June 2019. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) conducts the JK MBBS Admission 2019. The Merit List will contain the name of the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and got their documents verified successfully. The JK MBBS 2019 Merit List comprises the names of the applicant who can appear the counselling round. The names of the candidates will be in decreasing order. This means candidates scoring the highest marks in NEET 2019 UG with a residence quota is ranked first.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Shortlisted Candidates can participate in the JK MBBS Counselling 2019. The Jammu and Kashmir 2019 Merit List will be published online on the official website. In this article, we have provided essential information about JK MBBS Merit List 2019.
Visit the Official Website of JK MBBS 2019
JK MBBS Merit List 2019 Date
|Provisional State Merit List||14th June 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||27th June to 2nd July 2019|
|The result of the First Round of Counselling||Notified Soon|
|Second Round of Counselling||July 2019|
|The result of the Second Round of Counselling||July 2019|
Jammu and Kashmir MBBS Merit List 2019
The Jammu and Kashmir MBBS Merit List 2019 is available online. The Merit List is made on the basis of the NEET 2019 UG. The JK NEET Provisional Merit List was available on 14th June 2019. Thus, the Candidates who are shortlisted on the Merit List are eligible for the counselling round. Candidates will get a rank in decreasing order in the State Merit List of Jammu and Kashmir MBBS 2019. So, The Jammu MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available in PDF Format so that it can be easy to download.
Eligibility for JKBOPEE MBBS Merit List 2019
To have your name on the jkbopee.gov.in Merit List, it is necessary to fulfill the eligibility conditions. The Candidate should be a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir. They must qualify NEET UG 2019 with minimum qualified marks.
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General Category (UG)||50%|
|SC/ST/OBC Category (including PH Candidates)||40%|
|PH Candidates (General Category)||45%|
How to Check JK MBBS Merit List Rank 2019?
The Step by Step process to check JK MBBS Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of BOPEE
- Click on the “Jammu and Kashmir MBBS Merit List 2019” Link
- The State Merit List of Jammu and Kashmir MBBS will be available on the screen
- Search your Name on the Merit List
- Download and take the printout of the merit list.
Details Printed on JK MBBS Merit List 2019
Thus, the candidates can check the following details on the jkbopee.gov.in Merit List. The Details that are available on the JK MBBS Merit List is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- NEET 2019 Roll Number
- NEET 2019 Score
- All India Rank of NEET 2019
- NEET 2019 State Rank
Check – Assam MBBS Merit List 2019
JKBOPEE NEET MBBS Merit List 2019 – Highlights
- The Jammu and Kashmir MBBS Merit List 2019 will be available online.
- The State Merit List will be available in June 2019.
- The Merit List will be available collectively for all the candidates who have submitted their application form successfully.
- Candidates whose names are on the merit list will be eligible for counselling round.
- The JK MBBS Merit List 2019 is prepared on the basis of NEET 2019 UG Marks secured by the candidates.
- Candidates, whose name is on the Merit List can take the printout of the Merit List for future reference.
Jammu NEET Merit List 2019 – Tie Breaker Criteria
The Tie-Breaker Criteria process takes place when two or more candidate scores the same number of marks in NEET 2019. Therefore, to break the criteria, the following parameters are used.
- To break the tie, the candidate with more marks in Biology will get a higher rank in the Merit List.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will receive a better rank and position
- After that, if the tie still exists then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will get a higher rank.
- If the tie still remains, then the candidate with older age is allotted higher rank in JK Merit List 2019.
To be considered in the admission process, candidates have to fill the application process. The JK MBBS Merit list 2019 will be available online. Candidates who have been selected in the Merit List are eligible to participate in the Counseling Round. The Merit List is available on the official website. However, if you have any doubts, please comment on the section here.