Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2020 has been released on the 14th of January 2020. The candidates, who will be sitting in the examination will be able to download the BSEB 12th Admit Card. The admit card can be accessed after providing mandatory details in the login section. One, who will be attempting the exams must make sure that he/ she is aware of the complete schedule of the release of the Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2020. One must note that the candidate will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the exam. Without the same, he/ she will not be able to take the exam The further details about BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2020 are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BSEB 12th Class Admit Card 2020 Released!
Bihar Board 12th Class Admit Card Release Dates
The candidate must make sure to be updated with all the important dates. The BSEB 12th Class Exam Time Table is:
|Release of Dummy Admit Card||17th September 2019|
|Release of 2nd Dummy Admit Card||13th November 2019 – 25th November 2019|
|Release of 3rd Dummy Admit Card||31st December 2019 – 4th January 2020|
|Issuance of Inter Practical Admit Card||27th December 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||14th January 2020 (Released)|
How to Download BSEB 2020 Inter Admit Card?
The candidate can download the dummy admit card by following the steps which are:
- Click on the link of the admit card mentioned in this article.
- The following window will appear:
- Enter the mandatory details into the login section. The candidate will have to fill the following details:
- Click on Login.
- The screen will reflect the admit card.
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Download and print the hall ticket for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on BSEB 12th Admit Card 2020
After that the candidate gets the admit card, he/ she will have to make sure that all the details in the same are correct. In case he/ she feels any kind of discrepancy, he/ she must immediately contact the concerned authority. The following details will be there on the admit card of Bihar Board Class 12th:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Applicant’s enrollment number
- Registration number of the candidate
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the applicant
- Name of the school
- Code of the exam centre
- Name of the examination centre
- Important Instructions to the candidates
Major Changes Made By Bihar School Examination Board
The Bihar School Examination Board made some major changes in the 12th exam pattern which are a must known for the candidate.
- Colour of OMR Sheets: The director of Bihar Board has ordered to make changes in the colour of the OMR Sheets. This decision has been taken so that it will be easy for the candidates to differentiate between the other sheets and coloured sheets. Additionally, the instructions in the front sheet have also been increased so that one can not write anything on that part.
- Different coloured answer sheets for both slots: The 12th class examination of Bihar Board will be conducted in two shifts. So, the authority has decided to vary the colours of the answer sheets for different time slots. Due to this decision, the candidate, as well as the invigilator, will be able to make a difference between the students of different shifts.
- Different portals: The authority has decided to create different portals for district education officers, the centre of examination, etc. BSEB has taken this decision so that one can share his/ her issues and concerns without any confusion.
- Incentives for Examiners: Bihar School Examination Board has decided to provide a 30% incentive for those examiners who do their job efficiently as well as 20% hike for those who pestor the correct barcodes.
- The candidate will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the examination. Without the same, he/ she will not be able to take the exam.
- If the authority finds any candidate doing any misbehaviour (for ex- cheating), then it will terminate him/ her immediately.
- The candidate must reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the examination. The authority will not allow any candidate to enter the exam centre if he/ she reaches late.