JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card/Hall ticket 2018: The official conducting body will release the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018 on 11th June 2018. Registered candidates need to visit the official website to download the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing admit card. Candidates can download JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018 till the day of examination i.e 30th June 2018. Applicants need to provide their unique Application Number/ User Id and Password to access the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018. JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit 2018 Card shall be available for those candidates who have registered themselves successfully as per the schedule. The online mode of exam is going to be held on 30th June 2018. The complete details related JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 admit card is available in this article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Tentative dates related to JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 is provided in the table given below.
|S. No||Particulars||Dates (announced)|
|1.||Admit card will available to download||11th to 30th June 2018|
|2.||Date of written entrance exam||30th June 2018|
Contents of JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018 Admit card
The JIPMER B.Sc Nursing admit card/hall ticket 2018 will contain important exam details such as
- Date of birth (as provided by the candidate during registration),
- Image of signature
- Roll number
- Exam date
- Examination venue and time
- Documents need to carry on the examination day
NOTE 1: No applicant will be allowed to enter in the examination centre unless he / she possess the valid hall ticket downloaded from the official website of JIPMER. Applicants are advised to keep their JIPMER B.Sc Nursing admit card 2018 safe till the admission/ counselling process gets over. They need to bring the Hall Ticket along with Valid Id Proof and Photocopy of the same identity proof inside the examination hall.
NOTE 2: The applicant must produce the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2018 for entrance in the Examination Hall on demand. An applicant who does not hold the admit card issued by the apex body i.e. JIPMER will not be allowed to appear and write in the entrance exam under any situations by the Center Superintendent.
NOTE 3:Candidates should note that, the invigilator will check their Hall Ticket/admit card to satisfy himself/ herself about the identity of each applicant during the examination time. So, candidates are advised to co-operate with the invigilator.
Steps to download the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below given steps in order to download the JIPMER B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2018
- Aspirants, who registered successfully, can download the admit card by using the below-mentioned instructions:
- Click on the link “JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2018” link given here. The link will be activated here once it gets released. It will redirect to the official website.
- Thereafter, candidates need to enter their application no/user id & password in the given fields.
- Now, submit the details.
- The JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the same for future use.
Examination Day Guidelines
Candidates who are going to apply for the JIPMER B.SC Nursing 2018 Exam should follow the below-mentioned instructions carefully.
- Applicants should carry with you only three items: (i) admit card (ii) a valid photo id proof in original (passport, aadhar card/ aadhar card print out, pan card, voters id, driving license, recognized central or state board, examination admit card / marks card / result sheet bearing photograph. Please note that id cards issued by schools/ coaching centres, aadhar enrollment receipt without aadhar number and photocopies or images stored in mobile phones etc are not acceptable and (iii) one recent passport sized colour. Photograph. Please remember that entry shall not be permitted without admit card or without valid photo ID.
- While JIPMER official authority does not specify any particular dress it is expected that you would dress conventionally appropriate for the summer. Please note that, clips, bands, hats, caps, scarf, and similar headgear as well as goggles, thick-soled footwear and large buttons (more than 1.5cms) are prohibited. However, if religion or customs require you to wear any particular headgear or attire, please visit the centre early to allow adequate time for frisking.
- Please do not wear any ornaments whatsoever. Mobile phones, wristwatches and any electronic device including those capable of transmission and receipt of any data in any form, pens, papers, books, bottles etc are forbidden. There may not be any provision for safe keeping of valuables in every centre. Therefore, please come prepared accordingly.
- Please note that the examination will be computer based and you should familiarise with the examination through the Mock Test available at official website. Do not use the keyboard during the examination. Please remember that the sequence of the subjects and both questions and responses shall be shuffled for all candidates.
- Please use the back of your Admit Card and Rough Sheet provided for Rough work. All Admit Cards and Rough Sheets must be returned. Those who do not do so shall not be evaluated.
If you have any query related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.