JEE Advanced Result 2024: IIT Bombay will release the result of JEE Advanced 2024 on 18th July 2024 (10 AM). One can view and download their result from the official site of the JEE Advanced. Candidates have to log in to their account by using the application number and password in order to have the JEE Advanced Scorecard 2024. The result will reflect the information such as:
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
- Candidates marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics separately.
- Total score in both Paper I and Paper II,
- Rank in Common Rank List (CRL)
- Category and candidates’ details.
In order to participate in the counselling and admission process, candidates need to download the result and take the print of it. Those who will clear the JEE Advanced 2024 exam will be eligible for admission in IITs. Candidates must also meet other eligibility requirements as per the IITs for admission. The exam will be held online across the nation & abroad.
JEE Advanced 2024 Result Date
Candidates appearing for JEE Advanced 2024 exam must be aware of the important dates relating to the events. Check out the JEE Advanced result 2024 date here:
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|JEE Advanced 2024 Examination Date||3rd July 2024|
|Declaration of JEE Advanced 2024 Result||18th July 2024 (10 AM)|
How To Check JEE Advanced 2024 Result?
The JEE Advanced Exam Result will be released online hence candidates should be aware of the official website & the steps to check. There are many candidates who are not comfortable exercising the activities online. Hence, the step-by-step process to check JEE Advanced 2024 Result is available below.
- Go to the official website jeeadv.nic.in or click on the link available (at the time of the event)
- Enter the JEE Advanced Roll Number, date of birth, and phone number.
- Click on the “submit” button for the submission of the details.
- JEE Advanced Result (Name Wise) will appear on the screen.
- Check the details available on the IIT JEE Advance Result 2024.
- Then download it and take the printout of it for further use.
Details Mentioned On JEE Advanced 2024 Scorecard
Once the JEE Advanced Result 2024 appears on the screen, candidates will find various details available in it. It is advised to cross-check the details very carefully. However, the following information will be available in the Result of JEE Advance 2024.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- JEE Advanced 2024 Registration Number
- Roll No. of JEE Advanced 2024
- JEE Advanced 2024 Qualifying Status: Qualified or Not
- Rank Obtained by Candidate in Common Rank List
- Subject-wise Marks in both Paper 1 & 2
- Total Marks
- Category wise All India Ranks (AIR) of the Candidate (if qualified)
JEE Advanced 2024 Rank List
The concerned authority published the JEE Advanced Result and prepare the rank list on the basis of the candidate’s performance in Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates will be able to check the JEE Advanced Rank List along with the JEE Advanced Result. To access the rank card, candidates will be required to provide their application number and date of birth. The aggregate marks of all the 3 subjects will be used to calculate the JEE Advanced 2024 rank of the candidate. If two candidates score the same rank, the prescribed tie-breaking policy will be used by the official authority.
JEE Advanced 2024 Cut Off Release After Result
JEE Advanced Cut Off will be available after the release of the JEE Advanced Result. The cut off for JEE Advanced will release online in the form of an opening and closing rank. JEE Advanced Cut Off 2024 refers to the minimum marks which a candidate should qualify in order to apply for admission. Those who score a rank below the cut-off will not be eligible for admission. Only those candidates who score equal to or more than the cut-off will be eligible for admissions.
JEE Advanced 2024 Tie Breaking Policy
If two or more candidates secure the same marks in JEE Advanced 2024 Results, then a tie-breaking policy will be applied. Check out the tie-breaking policy given below:
- Candidates with high positive marks in JEE Advanced 2024 will be ranked higher
- Now if the tie is there again then the candidate with higher marks in mathematics will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate with higher marks in Physics will be allotted a higher rank.
- Even then also, if the tie continues, both the candidates will be given equal rank.
The Result of JEE Advanced 2024 will be available in the online mode only. The merit list of OBC-NCL, SC, and ST will be released separately. Individual rank cards will not be sent to the candidate. Candidates must note that securing a rank does not guarantee admission to the IITs and ISM.
JEE Advanced Cut Off
After the result, cut off will be released which is the minimum qualifying marks which the candidates must have in order to take admission in IITs. Check out the cut off below:
|Rank List||Minimum Percentage of Marks in Each Subject||Minimum Percentage of Marks in Aggregate|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course (PC) rank lists||2.5||8.75|
JEE Advanced Result Toppers 2020
|Name of the candidate||Rank|
|Gangula Bhuvan Reddy||2|
|R Muhender Raj||4|
|Vedang Dhirendra Asgaonkar||7|
|Swayam Shashank Chube||8|