JEE Advanced Question Papers 2022: To successfully qualify for the exam, candidates must check the JEE Advanced previous years’ question papers and their solutions. JEE Advanced 2022 will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur this time in a fully computer-based test mode. All candidates who are going to take the examination will be required to first fill the JEE Advanced online form and check all details regarding the exam. To prepare efficiently for this national-level examination, candidates must first go through all the JEE Advanced question papers 2022 for better preparation and check the answers for the same too.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
JEE Advanced Question Papers 2022
By having a look at the exam question papers, you will be able to have an idea of the type of questions that can appear in the exam. Also, you can get an idea of how the marking scheme will work. The exam conducting body, IIT Kharagpur will release the JEE Advanced Question paper 2022 in the online mode on the official website just after the conclusion of the examination.
JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers (2021, 2020, 2019)
With the help of this previous year’s JEE Advanced question papers, students can plan their preparation accordingly. These will help you develop skills to take the exam in a limited time and answer the questions appropriately. Check the previous years’ question papers in the table below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|2020 Question Paper|
|Year||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2019||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2018||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2017||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2016||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2015||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2014||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2013||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2012||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2011||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2010||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2009||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2008||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|2007||Paper 1||Paper 2|
JEE Advanced Exam pattern
Along with JEE Advanced previous year question papers, candidates should also know the exam pattern of the exam. Check the JEE Advanced 2022 exam pattern here.
- MODE – The exam will be organized in a fully computer-based mode.
- NO. OF PAPERS– JEE Advanced will be conducted in two papers and it is compulsory for the candidate to take both papers.
- NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS – Candidate can appear for this national-level examination for a maximum of 2 times in consecutive years.
- LANGUAGE – The language of the question paper will be in English or Hindi language.
- DURATION – The candidate has 3 hours to take the paper.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – The question paper will contain multiple-choice as well as Objective type questions.
- SECTIONS – Questions will be asked from 3 sections namely – Physics, and Mathematics.
JEE Advanced 2022 will have full marking, partial marking, zero marking, and negative marking.
- Questions with 1 or more correct options – 4 marks will be awarded for all the correct answers, +1 for each correct answer, and -2 for a wrong answer.
- Single-digit integer – 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
- Questions with a single correct answer – 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer, 0 marks for not attempting, and -1 for an incorrect answer.
- Download JEE Advanced Syllabus 2022
- JEE Advanced Hall Ticket
- Answer Key of JEE Advanced 2022
- JEE advanced 2022 Result
- Counselling Process Of JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Exam Centres 2022
- Participating Institutes of JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Sample Paper 2022
- Mock Test Of JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Seat Reservation 2022
- College Predictor of JEE Advanced 2022
- JEE Advanced Answer Key By Resonance
- JEE Advanced Topper 2022
- Exam Analysis of JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Rank List 2022