JEE Advanced Mock Test 2022: The exam conducting the Indian Institute of Technology released Paper 1 and Paper 2 mock tests for all the appearing candidates. All those who are going to appear for JEE Advanced must fill the JEE Advanced application form. The mock test of JEE Advanced will help the candidates to understand the exam pattern of JEE Advanced question paper and the online test-taking environment. The JEE Advanced 2022 Mock test links are available on this page below.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
JEE Advanced Mock Test 2022
The preparation of JEE Advanced begins with part one of the examination which is JEE Main. Only those who have taken the JEE Main will be able to apply for JEE advanced 2022. Since JEE advanced will be conducted in fully computer-based mode, candidate must take the Mock Test.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- The exam conducting authority has made 2 mock tests available on the official website.
- The mock test will provide a similar experience of the computer-based test.
- Taking the JEE Advanced 2022 Mock test will prove beneficial for all those candidates who are going to take the computer-based test for the first time. With the help of the mock tests, candidates will be able to have an idea of how to answer the questions in real-time and also experience the environment of taking an online examination.
- It is suggested that the candidates take as many mock tests as possible to improve their efficiency in the JEE Advanced examination.
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test – Steps To Take The Test
Candidates can follow the steps given below to easily take the JEE Advanced 2022:
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced or click on the link
- After that click on the Mock test 1 or Mock test 2 link.
- Then proceed for the “Sign In”
- You will be redirected to the page of instructions, select the language and click on the “next” button.
- After this click on “ready to begin” and the JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test will Appear on the screen.
- Download JEE Advanced Syllabus 2022
- Answer Key of JEE Advanced 2022
- Counselling of JEE Advanced 2022
- JEE Advanced Exam Centres 2022
- Participating Institutes of JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Sample Paper 2022
- JEE Advanced Seat Reservation 2022
- College Predictor of JEE Advanced 2022
- JEE Advanced Answer Key By Resonance
- JEE Advanced Topper 2022
- Exam Analysis of JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Rank List 2022
JEE Advanced 2022 Mock Test Answer Status for Questions
|Button colour||Status of the Button|
|Gray||Not visited the Question yet|
|Red||Not Answered the question|
|Green||You have answered the Question|
|Purple||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked it for review|
|Purple with Green circle||You have answered the question but marked it for review.|
General Instructions For Mock Test of JEE Advanced 2022
- The candidate has to take the test in 3 hours.
- There will be a clock on the right-hand side and will show the time remaining for the candidate to take the test.
- Once the allotted time is over, the exam will come to an end on its own. Candidates do not have to submit or end the examination.
- Answers “Marked for Review” will indicate that the candidates can go back to the questions and review them.
JEE Advanced Mock Test Advantages
The mock test of an entrance examination comes with various benefits. All appearing candidates must take the mock tests as soon as they are made available. The benefits of taking the mock test are listed below:
- Candidates will learn how to manage their time in the real examination.
- After taking the Mock test, candidates will get a clear idea of the JEE Advanced exam pattern.
- The applicant will be able to know the type of questions that will be asked in the JEE Advanced examination.
- Candidates will get to know which topics carry more weightage.
If you have any questions related to the Mock Test, do ask us in the comments section below.