JEE Advanced Exam Analysis of 2021 will be available for Paper I and II after the commencement of the exam. The Entrance Exam of JEE Advanced 2021 will take place on 3rd July. Candidates can check the exam analysis of JEE Advanced here on our page. The Paper Analysis of JEE Advanced will help the candidates to understand the difficulty level of the exam. Various coaching institutes will be releasing the Exam Analysis of JEE Advanced. In this article, we will be providing a detailed exam analysis of the JEE Advanced 2021. Since 2021 is yet to come, look into the previous year’s trend.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
JEE Advanced 2020 Paper Analysis
Appeared candidates found the Maths as a difficult section and Physics as a lengthy paper. Overall the paper was moderate with the maths section relatively difficult and lengthy. Paper was easy than the previous year but students found difficulty in solving the mathematics questions. The chemistry sections were the balanced ones where the questions mostly follow from the NCERT books. Questions from algebra and calculus make it difficult while Physics questions from rotation, work power energy, magnetism, and thermodynamics make it lengthy. Check out overall 2020 paper analysis: Click Here
Check The Previous Year (2019)Analysis
JEE Advanced 2019 Paper Analysis by Allen Kota
2019 JEE Advanced Paper Short Analysis by Motion Kota
JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 1 Analysis
Student Reaction After JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 1
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Dates and Timings
- The JEE Advanced Exam Paper will take place on 3rd July 2021.
- Paper I Exam Timing – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and the JEE Advanced Paper-II Exam Time is – 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- The JEE Advanced Unofficial Answer Key 2021 will be available soon after the completion of the exam.
- The JEE Advanced 2021 Result will be available in July 2021.
JEE Advanced Exam Analysis 2021
In this section, we will be providing you the Paper Analysis of Both JEE Advanced Paper I and II. Candidates who are appearing or will be appearing in the exam can check the exam analysis here. The IIT JEE Exam Paper Analysis will include the details of the Difficulty Level of the exam. It will also point out the subject areas and types of questions that were asked in the exam. We will also compare the exam pattern and marking scheme with the JEE Advanced 2020.
JEE Advanced Exam Analysis – Paper I ( 2020 )
- The JEE Advanced Paper I was moderate to difficult.
- The Mathematics Section was tough to be precise.
- Questions were quite lengthy and tricky.
- The Physics and Chemistry Section was moderate. Organic Chemistry Questions were good and interesting.
- The Format of the exam was the same as that of JEE Advanced 2019.
- Around 186 marks Questions were available in JEE Advanced 2020 Paper I.
JEE Advanced Paper Analysis 2020 – Exam Pattern and Comparison
Here we will be comparing the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam
- The exam pattern was almost similar. However, the difficulty level of the exam was quite low as compares to the last year.
- A total of 186 mark questions was available in the Paper I Question Paper of JEE Advanced 2020.
- There were three sections of questions – Single Correct, Multiple Correct, and Integer-Type Correct.
- Candidates have found the paper to be quite moderate overall.
- Partial Marking was included.
The JEE Advanced Exam Conducting Authority (JoSAA) will be soon releasing a Proforma of the marking pattern regarding the partial marking technique and range of integer answers to be correct. Up to 2, a decimal digit answer will be considered.
Like for example, if a question has a correct answer of 1.9 and if some candidates have answered 1.79 or 1.97 then, within that range released by the IIT JEE, the answers will be considered. For more details- you can check the video that we have uploaded here.
This year, the JEE Advanced Expected Cutoff 2021 can be high if the difficulty level of both the exam remains the same. We will update the questions and section-wise exam analysis so stay updated with us.
JEE Advanced Exam Paper Analysis 2020 – Paper II
The JEE Advanced Paper Analysis 2020 is available here. We request the candidates to check the JEE Advanced Answer Key 2021 by Resonance as well.
- The JEE Advanced Paper II was quite tough than Paper I
- Maximum Questions were tough and lengthy from Maths and Physics
- The chemistry was quite easy, most of the questions were asked directly.
- Questions from Matrices were quite tough.
- There were six numeric and 8 multiple-choice questions.
- We update more details, stay connected.
Paper Analysis 2021 of JEE Advanced by Resonance
The Resonance Institute will soon release the Exam Analysis of JEE Advanced 2021. Candidates can check their exam analysis here. The paper analysis will be available in two ways – Subject-Wise and Overall Wise. We will update it soon here-
|JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Analysis (Subject-Wise) Paper I and II|
|Overall JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Analysis|
JEE Advanced 2021 Answer Key by Aakash
JEE Advanced Exam Solution Key will be soon available by Aakash Institute. Candidates can download the Answer Key here –
|Paper Code of JEE Advanced 2021||Question Paper||Answer Key||Text Solution||Video Solution|
JEE Advanced Official and Unofficial Answer Key 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Unofficial Answer Key will be available soon after the exam. However, candidates can check the JEE Advanced Participating Institutes 2021 and other details here. The Answer Key will contain all the correct answers to the questions that were available in the exam. The Official Answer Key will be available on July 2021.
If you have any queries regarding the exam, then please comment on the section below.