Kidderpore College Merit list 2021: The application form for Kidderpore College will be released in the month of August 2021. Applicants must fill the form before the due date to avoid the last-minute hassle. Kidderpore College does not conduct any entrance examination for the purpose of admission. Hence, the admission is purely on the basis of the Kidderpore College Merit List 2021. The College is an undergraduate college in liberal Arts & Commerce. Kidderpore College is in affiliation with the University of Calcutta. In this article, we are going to discuss the Kidderpore College merit list release date, steps to download, documents for admission, counselling, etc. Hence, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kidderpore College Merit List Release Date 2021
The College authorities will publish the admission schedule on the official website. However, we are providing the tentative dates below.
|Release of Kidderpore College Online Admission Form||August 2021|
|Release of 1st Merit List||August 2021|
|Online Admission of Kidderpore College Starts||—|
Courses Offered by Kidderpore College 2021
The College offers admission in three courses: BA, BSc, and B.Com.
Bachelor of Arts (Subjects for General & Hons.)
- Political Science
- Journalism and Mass Communication
NOTE: Only General Courses are offered in 5 subjects, such as Maths, Persian, Geography, Islamic History, and Physical Education.
There are 4 groups for the students to choose from.
- B.Sc: Hons. Course in Economics
- B.Com: Course in Accounting and Finance
Kidderpore College Admission Criteria 2021
Before filling the Kidderpore College admission form, candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria. Therefore, check the admission criteria below.
|Hons. Subject||Eligibility Conditions|
|Bengali||45% in subject and 50% aggregate at 10+2 level|
|Hindi||60% in Hindi subject|
|History||45% in History and 50% in aggregate at 10+2 level|
|Urdu||45% in Urdu and 50% in aggregate at 10+2 level|
|Philosophy||45% in Philosophy and 50% in aggregate at 10+2 level|
|Political Science||45% in Political Science and 50% in aggregate at 10+2 level|
|Education||60% in Education and 55% aggregate marks|
|English||50% marks in subject|
Kidderpore College Online Admission Process 2021
Registration fees: Pay Rs. 200 at Karl Marx Sarani Branch of Central Bank of India 1, Dent Mission Road, Kolkata- 700023 (Near Fancy Market)
Instructions before filling Application Form
- For admission queries, call @ 24597900
- Firstly, the candidates have to register against the college by filling the Kidderpore college registration form. At the time of registration, upload a passport size photograph of size 20KB
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a system-generated Form Number and Registration Number. Applicants need to keep it safe for future admission purposes
- Using this application number, login into the College portal
- You will have to upload the signature and photograph after registration (20 KB in size)
- Get a printout of the Kidderpore College Admission form as well as Bank Challan
- Carry the printout of the bank challan to the above-mentioned address.
- Remember that the changes in the form are only allowed until you make the payment. As soon as you pay the fees, you can’t make any changes in the form
How To Check Kidderpore College Merit List 2021?
In order to view and check the merit list of Kidderpore College, candidates need to follow the steps given below.
- Head to the official website (kidderporecollege.com) of Kidderpore College
- Look for the Merit list option
- Click on the desired course merit list
- Check your name in the merit list to see if you have qualified for the next round or not
Details Present On Merit List of Kidderpore College 2021
The merit list contains some crucial details. Check the list of such details below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Qualifying Status
- Merit Rank/ Points
Preparation of Kidderpore College Merit List 2021
The college authorities prepare the merit list. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s Class 12th marks. Therefore, candidates must enter correct marks while filling the application form. The college scrutinizes every application carefully. Hence, candidates must not try to provide any incorrect information. Moreover, the original documents are verified at the time of admission. Therefore, candidates must properly enter information.
- Balagarh Bijoy Krishna Mahavidyalaya merit list 2021
- Bhawanipur College Merit list 2021
- Jalpaiguri Law College Merit list 2021
- Shri Shikshayatan College Merit List 2021
- Baruipur College Merit List 2021
- Deshbandhu College Kolkata Merit List 2021
- Sonamukhi College Merit List 2021
- Fakir Chand College Merit List 2021
- Jangipur College merit list 2021
- Kanchrapara College Merit List 2021
- City College Merit List 2021
- Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Kotak Science College Merit List 2021
- Vijaygarh Jyotish Ray College Merit List 2021
- Harimohan Ghose College Merit List 2021
- Kalyani Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2021
- Chittaranjan College Merit List 2021
Kidderpore College Counselling 2021
Along with the release of the merit list, the college publishes the counselling schedule as well. Qualifying students must participate in the counselling. If the candidate fails to participate in the counselling, they won’t be able to take admission. Hence, reach the reporting centre with all the documents.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of the College application form signed by the candidate and guardian
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Original Marksheets (10th & 12th) as well as xerox
- Bank Challan signed by the bank