South Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2021: The College does not conduct any entrance examination for admission to UG courses. Instead, it publishes a merit list for various undergraduate courses. South Calcutta Girls College is a UG College in Kolkata. It is in affiliation to the University of Calcutta. The Application form for UG courses will release in the last week of May 2021. Candidates must remember that the admission is strictly on the basis of the merit list. Therefore, candidates must remember to submit the application form on time. In this article, we will discuss the South Calcutta Girls College merit list release date, download process, documents required, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
South Calcutta Girls College Merit List Release Date 2021
The college publishes the admission schedule of South Calcutta Girls College. Candidates can access the important dates from the official website. Moreover, we have given some dates regarding admission below.
|Online Application Form||August 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Form||August 2021|
|Release of Merit List||August 2021|
|Commencement of Admission||September 2021|
Application Process of South Calcutta Girls College 2021
Those who are willing to fill the South Calcutta Girls College application form can follow the steps given below.
- Head to the official website (southcalcuttagirlscollege.com).
- Go to the Students Portal under the ‘Online Admission Guidelines’ menu.
- Make your account in the Admission portal.
- Now, go to the dashboard.
- Pick the course according to your eligibility criteria.
- Tap on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- The South Calcutta Girls College Application form will be only filled online. The exam authority will not issue printouts.
- Applicants must mention all the correct details in the application form.
- Head to the ‘My Applications’ tab to view the filled-in application form.
- Then, move to the payment link by clicking on the ‘select action’ box.
- The online application fee payment is Rs. 250.
- Now, take a printout of the Application form as well as the Challan or money receipt for the application fee (Rs. 250).
- Also, candidates must upload all the self-attested documents according to University instructions while filling the form. It is mandatory to upload all the documents.
- Registered candidates for B.Sc/B.A. 1+1+1 system are not eligible for CBCS as well as those who have appeared in the semester exam won’t be allowed to fill the application form.
- For the cancellation of the application form due to the entry of invalid information, the money will not be refunded.
Necessary Information to fill in Application Form
- Registration Number of 10+2 Board Exam
- Roll Number of 10+2 Board Exam
- 10+2 Board Exam Marks
- Aadhar Number
- Blood group
- Scanned signature of applicant (Max 50KB)
- Scanned passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Valid mobile number (for SMS alert)
- Valid Email ID of the student
Documents to Upload in Application Form
Scanned copies of;
- Marksheet of 10+2 or equivalent level
- Age proof certificate (admit card of Madhyamik or Equivalent)
- Caste Certificate (in the applicant’s name, issued by West Bengal)
- PWD certificate, if any
- Migration Certificate
- Equivalence Certificate
- CU Registration Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Digitized Certificate
- Digitized Signature
Documents for Verification
- Original Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent level exam (to verify age)
- Original 10+2 Board Exam mark sheet
- Money receipt or Challan for the application fee (Rs. 250)
- Money receipt or Challan receipt for an admission fee
- Original Medical Certificate for PH candidates
- Original ST/SC/ OBC certificate of West Bengal (in the applicant’s name)
Testimonials to be Submitted with the application form
- 2 stamp size applicant’s photograph
- Printout of Application form with stamp size photo
- Photocopy of Madhyamilk Admit Card or equivalent exam (to verify age)
- Photocopy of 10+2 Marksheet of Board Exam
- Printout of Money receipt or Challan for the admission fee
- Photocopy of ST/SC/ OBC Certificate of W.B. (West Bengal)
- Photocopy of PH Candidates certificate (If applicable)
- All the students from the Department of Geography, Zoology Hons, Physiology, Botany, and General courses need to provide a declaration from the Medical practitioner certifying the student’s fitness.
Steps to Check South Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2021
In order to view and access the merit list, candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of South Calcutta Girls College
- You fill find the Merit list link on the home page
- Enter the login credentials, if necessary
- View the South Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2021
- Download the Merit List PDF
Details Present on South Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2021
The merit list contains some important information regarding your admission status. Check the list of details below.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s ID
- Merit Points/ Rank
Preparation of South Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2021
The authorities of the College prepare the merit list of South Calcutta Girls College 2021. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s 12th Class scores or equivalent exam. Candidates must provide the correct information in the application form. In case any information is invalid, then the application form will be cancelled. Therefore, it is quite necessary to review the application form before paying the fees.
What After South Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2021?
After the publishing of the merit list of South Calcutta Girls College Merit List 2021, candidates have to do the following process.
- Candidates must make the payment of online admission fees before the verification process in College.
- Carry a printout of the Challan or Money Receipt for the Admission fee.
- Get all the original documents for verification in the College.
- Ranaghat College Merit List
- Siliguri college merit list 2021
- Kaliyaganj College Merit list
- Kaliachak College Merit List
- Raja peary Mohan college merit list 2021
- Balagarh Bijoy Krishna Mahavidyalaya merit list 2021
- Bhawanipur College Merit list 2021
- Jalpaiguri Law College Merit list 2021
- Bangabasi College Merit list 2021
- Harimohan Ghose College Merit List 2021
Courses Offered By South Calcutta Girls College 2021
Have a look at the below table to become familiar with the programs provided by South Calcutta Girls College.
|B.Sc (General)||Botany, Economics, Geography, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physiology, Psychology, Zoology, and Statistics|
|B.A (General)||Bengali, English, Geography, Education, History, Journalism And Mass Communication, Political Science, Psychology, Philosophy, Sanskrit, and Sociology|
|B.A (Honours)||Bengali, English, Geography, History, Education, Journalism And Mass Communication, Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology|
|B.Sc (Honours)||Botany, Geography, Economics, Psychology, and Zoology|
Contact Information- South Calcutta Girls College
In case you have any queries or doubts regarding the admission process, you can contact the official authorities on the below-given contact.
Affiliated to University of Calcutta | B++ Accredited (NAAC)
72, Sarat Bose Road
West Bengal, India
If you have any more queries, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.