Joint Admission counselling (Delhi) is the centralized procedure for admission to B.Tech/B.E. /B.Arch. Programs of 4 technical universities/ institutes of Government of NCT of Delhi namely Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University of women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). Students who are interested in taking admission in the above-mentioned institutes for the bachelor level engineering can take part in the Joint Admission Counselling Delhi 2018. JAC (Delhi) takes up the All India Rank of the candidates scored in JEE Main. JAC (Delhi) is held only for the students interested in taking admission in Delhi region. Candidates are required to fill a single application form available on the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Second Round Seat allotment Result will be declared today. Click here to check!
Physical Reporting for admission at respective University / Institute started. Click here for more Information.
Check details of Physical reporting of Delhi General candidates here.
JAC Delhi First Round of Seat Allotment Result published. Get the link here.
JAC Delhi 2018 Application Procedure
The Applications for JAC Delhi 2018 were available till 23rd June 2018. Candidates are required to get themselves registered on the official link by providing the required credentials.
Find JAC Delhi 2018 Link here.
Payment of Registration- For registration, candidates are first required to pay Registration cum Counselling Fee of Rs. 1400 (excluding bank charges). Payment could be done through both and online and offline mode. Candidates will be required to provide their JEE MAIN Roll Number, Valid e-mail ID and mobile number for the successful registration and submission of fee.
Payment Mode- Candidate can opt to pay the application fee in two ways:
- Through Credit/ Debit Cards – 1.00% of the transaction amount plus service tax as applicable.
- Through SBI collect using Net Banking/Credit/Debit cards and cash using e-challan. Additional Bank Charge for this mode is Rs.50/- plus service tax as applicable.
Upon the payment of the fee candidates shall visit the official website http://www.jacdelhi.nic.in and click on the new registration link. Students had to fill the JAC Delhi application Form by entering the required details of Place of Birth, Nationality, JEE Main Roll Number and class 12th pass certificate. The candidate were also required to provide other basic details and choose a password to complete the registration process. The Roll number of JEE MAIN 2018 will be the user ID of the candidate. Only candidates who registered and participate in the choice filling process will be considered for seat allotment of JAC.
Log in to fill choices
Candidates must Log in to fill choices using the user ID and password. Candidates are advised to fill as many choices as possible. Availability of the seat information will be displayed depending on the eligibility of the candidate. The fee structure and branches of each participating institute will also be available to the candidates while filling up the choices.
Locking of Choices
Choices will get automatically locked, once the registration period is over. After choice filling ends for a particular round, candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled choices.
JAC DELHI 2018 Reservation Criteria
Allotment of seats in the participating colleges will be in accordance with JAC 2018 reservation criteria. In addition to the categories, each institute will also have the reservation for sub-categories like ‘Differently abled person’ and ‘Disabilities’. The category wise reservation of seats is given below:
Category Percentage Scheduled Caste 15% Scheduled Tribe 7.5% Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL) 27%
Participating Universities and Duration of Courses
|Delhi Technological University (DTU)||B.Tech||4 Years|
|Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University Of Women (IGDTUW)||B.Tech|
|Indraprastha Institute Of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D)||B.Tech||4 Years|
|Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology (NSIT)||B.E.||4 years|
Important Dates Regarding the JAC Delhi 2018
The date for the start of online procedure of JAC Delhi 2018 was 15th June 2018 and the last date of the registration-cum-counselling fee was 23rd June 2018. Seat allotment will be done in a 6 round process, starting from 27th June 2018.
Know All Dates of Events of JAC Delhi 2018.
Eligibility Criteria of JAC Delhi 2018
- Admission to institutes/universities in B.E./B.Tech courses will be strictly on the basis of All India Rank in JEE Main- Paper.
- Admission in B.Arch. will be on the basis of AIR in JEE Main- Paper 2.
- Admission to Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-D) will be on the total marks obtained in Paper-1 of JEE Main and bonus marks for achievements in areas like sports and culture.
- The candidate must have passed a class 12th exam conducted by CBSE or any other equivalent examination.
- For B.E./B.Tech Courses at DTU, IGDTUW, and NSIT a candidate should have secured 60 percent or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and should have English as a subject of study in their qualifying examination.
- For B.Tech Course at IIIT-D, a candidate must have secured 80 percent or more marks in the aggregate of best of five subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Math and 80 percent or more in Mathematics in their qualifying examination.
- For B.Arch. course at IGDTUW, a candidate shall be eligible for admission if she has secured 50 percent or more marks in aggregate and has passed mathematics as a subject.
Know more about the JAC Delhi 2018 Eligibility Criteria Here.
JAC Delhi 2018 Online Counselling Procedure
Counselling of JAC will include steps like payment of counseling fee, registration, filling and locking of choices and seat allotment. It is mandatory to get registered before Round 1 of the counselling process. The candidate otherwise will not be eligible to participate in any rounds of counseling.
- Seat Allotment- In this step, seats will be allotted in the order of merit and the choices submitted by the candidates will be processed centrally. The allotment result will be available on the official website.
- An online provisional Admission letter will be generated in the candidate’s login account who get an allotment in the following round. Candidates must get a print out of this letter.
- In counseling, information by the candidates during online registration will be processed centrally and institute wise cut-off of the seat allotment results will be available on the JAC official website.
- All the candidates getting an allotment in counseling rounds will have to pay the admission fee and report to the allotted university for the verification of document along with fee payment receipt, as per the counseling schedule.
JAC 2018 Result
Candidate must log in his/her account to check JAC Delhi result 2018. The seat allotment will be announced by the admission committee after the end of each round of counseling. A provisional seat allotment letter would be sent to the candidate if the seat has been allotted. The candidate should download and get a printout of the provisional seat allotment letter. To log-in candidates should use their JEE Main Roll number and password.
JAC Delhi 2018 Merit List
Admissions to undergraduate engineering seat at NSIT, DTU, and IGDTUW will be based on All India Rank of candidates in JEE MAINS 2018. There will no separate merit list of JAC Delhi 2018. For admission to B.tech courses offered by IIIT-D, bonus marks will also be counted to prepare the final merit list, in addition to the total marks obtained by the candidate in paper 1 of JEE MAIN 2018. The total marks obtained by the candidate in paper 1 will be converted to a base of 100. The maximum bonus marks awarded will be 10. In the case of obtaining same marks by 2 or more candidates, the candidate with the higher rank in JEE Main 2018 will be placed higher.
JAC DELHI 2018 Cut-off
JAC Delhi 2018 cut off has been prepared institute wise and determined on the choices entered by the candidate apart from the AIR of JEE Main 2018. Cut-off may vary from one branch to another, across institutes depending on the factors like cut off trends of the previous year, sanctioned seats and application received overall. The JAC 2018 cut off would help in informing the candidate about the course which is most in demand and chances of admission.