Joint Admission Counselling JAC Delhi 2018 announced the dates for the start of online procedure of counseling for engineering and architectural courses in technical Institutes and universities. There are four participating institutes of JAC Delhi 2018, viz., Delhi Technical University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-D), Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). JAC 2018 will hold counseling in 6 rounds allotting seats to the deserving candidates in these 4 institutes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The registration or application form for JAC Delhi 2018 had opened from 15th June and the last date for the submission of fee, registration and choice locking was 23rd June 2018. Before filling the application form candidates should make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria, as otherwise their application will be rejected. Before the start of JAC Delhi, 2018 candidates had to get themselves registered as no registration will be allowed during counselling rounds except spot round. New registration will be allowed for spot round but with the fee of Rs.10, 000/- in addition to the application fee.
JAC Delhi 2018 Registration Forms was available till 23rd June 2018 5 PM. Candidates who have registered and not filled their choices are advised to fill their choices failing which NO SEATS WILL BE ALLOCATED TO THOSE CANDIDATES. Find the Registration Link below.
JAC 2018 Online Registration Procedure
JAC Delhi 2018 Registration Procedure has ended now. Candidates applying for the Counselling will be required to provide their Login ID and Password to get themselves registered.
For JAC Delhi Registration- Click Here
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Submission of Fee
To be able to access the application form candidates will have to visit the official website www.jacdelhi.nic.in to initiate the online procedure of submitting non-refundable registration cum counseling fee of Rs.1400/- (+ Bank/Bill Desk Transaction Charges).
Candidate has to complete the following process by entering the following details:
- JEE MAIN 2018 Roll. Number.
- Valid email ID and mobile number.
Payment Mode- Candidate can opt to pay the application fee in two ways:
- Through Credit/ Debit Cards – 1.00% of the transaction amount plus service tax as applicable.
- Through SBI collect using Net Banking/Credit/Debit cards and cash using e-challan. Additional Bank Charge for this mode is Rs.50/- plus service tax as applicable.
After the successful payment of the fee, the candidate next has to fill the JAC Delhi 2018 Application Form. There will be an option of “New Registration” for candidates to fill the application form.
Next step will require the candidates to fill up the details to access the JAC Delhi 2018 Application Form:
- Date of Birth
- JEE Main 2018 Roll number.
- Class 12th pass certificate.
- Candidates will be required to fill their basic details to be used for filling of choices of branches and allotment of seats.
- JEE MAIN Roll number will be the user ID for the candidate. They are required to choose a suitably strong password for logins and counselling websites.
- Candidates must ensure that they provide correct and valid email id and mobile number and should belong to the candidate. The will be used for any kind of communication with the candidates by JAC Delhi 2018.
Log in to candidate’s Account
Candidate’s homepage is opened after the successful login, following options are available:
- Registration details will be required which should be filled carefully as it is important for seat allotment.
- There will be an option to edit the registration details but it will only be available if candidate has not locked her/his choices.
- Available seats information relating to university/institute will be displayed as per the eligibility of the student.
Log in to Fill Choices
- All the candidates who have successfully done the submission of their registration cum counselling fee are required to log in using their user ID and password. They can exercise their choices of universities and colleges in order of their preference.
- Availability of seat information relating to university/institute as per the eligibility of the candidate, will be displayed.
- Candidates are advised to fill as much number of choices as they wish to fill from the available choices.
Locking of Choices:
Choices will get automatically locked once the registration period is over. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the filled choices at the end of counseling round.