JAC Delhi 2018 conducts centralized counseling for admissions into engineering and architectural courses offered by 4 technical universities/colleges/institutes of Government of NCT, Delhi. These 4 universities/institutes include Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). In all the four universities B.Arch. is offered only by Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW). JAC Delhi takes up All India Rank of candidates scored in JEE Main. The score of Paper 1 is for the students interested in taking admissions in engineering courses and Paper 2 score for the students interested in Architectural courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The detailed information of all the colleges offering courses including duration of the courses is given below in the following table.
|Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
Main Bawana Road,
|4 Years||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in|
|Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women|
|4 Years||Bachelor Of Technology in|
|Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi|
Okhla Phase- 3
|4 Years||Bachelor of technology in|
|Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology|
Sector- 3, Dwarka
New Delhi -110078
|4 Years||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) In|
- Admission to Indira Gandhi Technical University for Women in both the courses is for female candidates only.
- In Delhi Technical University, Electrical and Electronic (EEE) branch are discontinued. Seats of EEE is now merged with Electrical Engineering (EE) Branch.
- Admission to Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-D) will be on the total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main and bonus marks will be given for achievement in areas like sports and culture.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to be physically present for document verification and submission of fee.
- At the time of seat allotment, the admission fee of different colleges will be displayed on the website.