Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 has been released. Note that the applicants have to first register themselves and submit the form after filling it. The last date of form submission was 2nd December 2019. In addition, the direct link to fill and submit the form is given down below. Female candidates who have an interest in pursuing a B.Sc course in Nursing of 4 years can register themselves. The Form has to be provided with the details which are valid and correct and any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. It must be noted that the final submission of the Application Form will be only after the payment of the Application Fee and incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the authorities.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Only those who will successfully submit their application will be eligible to appear for the Indian Army Nursing Entrance Exam. Moreover, to acquire more of the details of the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 go through the article below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
Application Form of Indian B.Sc Nursing will be available on the website of the examination conducting body. Candidates who have to appear for the exam are required to fill-up the form and provide the details which are valid and correct. The link of the Application will be made available as per on the scheduled date as announced by the authorities.
You need to submit the form before the due date. The authorities will not accept any form after that. The form has to be submitted in an online mode and no other form of Application Form acceptance is available. It is important that the form is filled incompletion and there no section to be left without details. It must be noted that the final submission of the Application has to be after the payment of the Application Fee. The amount of which will be mentioned in the Information Brochure. The form will have the following sections.
- Personal Detail
- Academic Detail
- Contact Details
- Uploading the photograph and the signature
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application process has started as the application form is now available. Candidates should fill and submit the form before the due date. Firstly, read out all the instructions and then continue to start filling the application form.
- Indian Army Nursing Application Form will be out on 14 Nov. 2019. The candidates need to register themselves before 02 December 2019.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Important Dates
The candidates who are planning on appearing for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The dates of the other important events will be made available. Find the important dates in the tabular format below:
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020||14 November 2019|
|Last date for the submission of Application Form 2020||02 December 2019|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam 2020||– April 2020 –|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission Process
- The candidates will be admitted on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
- Further, the result will be declared on the Official Website. A candidate should score the minimum qualifying marks. The candidates failing to do so will not be eligible for admission.
- Then all the selected candidates will have to appear for the interview round. It is compulsory for all merit list candidates to appear for this round.
- In addition, candidates’ will also have to go through a medical test. It will be carried out on the day of the interview only. The candidates who will clear all these rounds will be eligible for admission in the provided course.
Furthermore, selected candidates will have to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. The candidates will have to sign an agreement stating that they will serve MNS for the mentioned years. In addition, you should fill the Army BSc Nursing Application Form carefully. The information provided in it will be used for the entire admission process. Moreover, merit list candidates will get admission to the following institutes.
- AFMC, Pune
- CON, CH (EC) Kolkata
- INHS, Asvini
- CON, CH (CC) Lucknow
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi
- CH (AF) Bangalore
Military Nursing Result, Interview & Medical Test
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website.
- After the result declaration, candidates will appear for the interview round. Further, they need to go for the interview round. Moreover, for this test, candidates have to appear before a Special Medical Board (SMB).
- During these rounds, candidates’ have to provide their choice of college.
- Furthermore, the seat allotment process will be as per the rank and the filled choice of the candidate.
- While granting admission, officials will verify the provided documents. They may cancel the admission of candidates, who have submitted false documents. If you are unable to provide the documents during these rounds, then also your application will be rejected.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility 2020
The eligibility criteria to apply for BSc Nursing course has been defined by the examination conducting body. It must be noted that this course is only available for female candidates to apply for. Applicants not fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria will not be eligible to fill up the Application Form or proceed with the Admission procedure further. In addition, candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Female candidate who is Unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances is eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th in one attempt and must have the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany/Zoology) and English and must have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board or University. Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be born between 01st October 1994 and 30th September 2002.
- Moreover, the minimum height of the female candidate should not be less than 148 cm.
Check – BSc. Nursing Course Details
How To Fill Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2020?
Candidates who want to apply for the exam must make sure that they go through the basic steps of filling the Application Form. Any form of error while providing the details in the form must be avoided. Go through the step by step procedure of filling the Application from the points below:
Step 1 Registration: The First step is of the Registration. Candidates need to provide the basic details. After the successful registration, the candidate will get the username and the password which must be kept carefully.
Step 2 Filling up the Application Form: Candidates should fill the form with the information which is valid and correct. The details provided in the Application must be provided with the utmost care, the application will not be accepted otherwise.
Step 3 Uploading the Documents: This section will include the procedure of uploading the documents as asked in the official notification released by the examination conducting body. The aspirant had to upload the Photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided.
Step 4 Payment of the Application Fee: The last step is for the payment of the Application Fee. The amount of the application will be provided in the Information Brochure. Furthermore, Applications without the fee will not be acceptable.
Candidates who plan on appearing for the exam and the planning on filling the Application can go through the steps of filling the Application Form. The candidates go through the steps mentioned below thoroughly and must avoid any form of error while filling the Application Form. Go through the points of filling the Application Form below:
- The Application Form will be available on the official website.
- Further, the form will consist of various sections such as mentioning the personal details, academic details, uploading the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
- It must be made sure that the information given in the Application must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- The final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The authorities will not accept the Applications without the payment of the fee.
- Moreover, only the online released forms will be acceptable. In addition, forms acquired from any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the Application will be able to access the Admit Card and appear for the exam of Indian Military B.Sc 2020.