Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2021: The Army Form submission last date is over. Now the conducting body will release the Admit Card of eligible students. Only the students who submit the form on time are eligible for the Army Nursing Entrance Exam 2021. The admit card wouldn’t be issued to students who did not submit the form before the due date. Moreover, the students need to ensure that they provide the correct information while filling the form. If the wrong information is provided then that can lead to the rejection of the application. Further, do not forget to check the eligibility criteria for the Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2021. For more information about the application process, fees, eligibility, and the entrance exam, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Army 2021 B.Sc Nursing Registration’s last date was 10th March 2021. Now the authority will issue the Admit Card to the eligible students. Only the students with the hall tickets can sit for the examination.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2021
Furthermore, the students should have an idea about all the important events and dates. The authorities do not entertain students after the Army B.Sc Nursing Registration Form due date. Moreover, the admit card is issued to students who submit the form successfully on time. Moreover, the applicants should be well acquainted with the admission schedule. Hence, all the important event dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Date of Online Registration / Form filling||17th February 2021|
|Last Date for Online Submission of Application||10th March 2021|
Highlights of Indian Army Nursing Application
|Conducting Body||DGMS or Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army)|
|Offered Course||BSc Nursing (Four-year course)|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Total seats available||220|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online written exam|
|Gender Reservation||Only female candidates can apply|
Army Nursing Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for all the candidates to satisfy the eligibility conditions. The Eligibility Criteria for Army Nursing Admission haven’t changed over the years. However, before filling the forms, all the applicants should check the eligibility criteria. If any of the students is found ineligible, then her application shall be rejected then and there only. Therefore, do read out all the conditions carefully. Furthermore, the eligibility conditions that each of the applicants must satisfy are as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- Only female candidates are eligible to fill the form and appear for the entrance exam. All the female candidates who are unmarried/ divorcee/ legally separated or widows without encumbrances are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should further have been born between 01st October 1994 and 30th September 2002 (Including both the dates). Moreover, the students born before or after the given range are not eligible.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th on the very first attempt. The candidate should have passed the exam with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/ Botany), and English. In addition, the student must have passed it with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board or university.
- The students appearing for the 12th class examination are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to further satisfy the physical standards as well. In which, the student has to provide the X-Ray examination of the Chest and USG of the abdomen and pelvis. Further, the minimum eligible height is 152 cm. For, the female candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region, Garhwal, and Kumaon the minimum eligible height required is 148 cm.
How to Fill the Army Nursing 2021 Registration Form?
The complete Application Process will be is carried out in online mode. Hence, to ensure that the students do not face any difficulty, the step-by-step guide is provided below. Candidates are supposed to complete each of the application stages successfully to avoid inconvenience. If any of the stages is not completed, then that can lead to form rejection. Further, the stages of the Indian Army BSc Nursing Application process are as follows:
- Registration: The first step of the application procedure is registration. Candidates have to enter some basic details by visiting the official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registering successfully, candidates get their login ID and Password. Do keep the login credentials safe as without these no student can login.
- Fill up the Form: In the next step, the candidates have to enter their login ID and Password. After a successful login, the application form appears on the screen. Wherein, candidates have to enter their name, fathers’ name, mother’s name, educational qualification, contact details, and choice of exam centre. Candidates should enter all these details as per the information on the official documents.
- Uploading Documents: In the next step, the students have to upload the scanned copies of the signature and photograph. It should be uploaded as per the prescribed specifications.
- Payment of the Application Fee: After uploading the documents, you are redirected to the payment section. The application fee payment can be done in online mode only. Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The amount that the students need to pay is Rs. 750. If the fee is revised, then it shall be updated here.
Specifications for Documents to be Uploaded
|Upload Scanned Images||File size|
|Photograph||5kb to 20kb|
|Signature||5kb to 10kb|
List of Documents required while filling the Nursing Form
Candidates’ do not have to upload documents while filling the form except the signature and photograph. However, students should keep these documents ready to ensure that they are filling in the correct details. If the information on the documents and that on the form do not match, then you may land yourself in trouble. Hence, enter all the details carefully and correctly. Further, the documents that you should keep ready while filling the form are as follows:
- Valid Email ID
- Valid Contact Number
- Matriculation Certificate
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet
- Details of Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking as it is required to make the payment for the application fee.
Important Instructions related to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates who plan on appearing for the exam and planning on filling the Application can go through the steps of filling the Application Form. The candidates go through the steps mentioned below thoroughly and must avoid any form of error while filling the Application Form. Go through the points of filling the Application Form below:
- The Application Form is made available on the Indian Army official website.
- Further, the form consists of various sections such as mentioning the personal details, academic details, uploading the photograph, and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure.
- It must be made sure that the information given in the Application must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail shall lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- The final submission of the Application form shall only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The authorities do not accept the Applications without the payment of the fee.
- Moreover, only the online released forms are acceptable.
- Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the Application can access the Admit Card and appear for the exam of Indian Military B.Sc.
What are the possible reasons for the Army B.Sc Nursing Form Rejection?
Candidates need to take care of a few things, otherwise, their form can be rejected. The guidelines for filling the form are also displayed before the actual form. Thus, you must read all the guidelines carefully before filling the form. Furthermore, some of the reasons due to which your form may get rejected are as follows:
- In case the form is incomplete on or after the due date, then that leads to form rejection. Thus, ensure that you fill the complete form before the due date and submit it.
- Further, if the information on the form does not match that on the official documents, then in that case also your form is rejected.
- Each candidate can fill and submit one form only. In case, two forms are submitted in the name of a single candidate, then also the forms are rejected.
- The payment of the application fee must also be done timely. If the fee not be submitted before the due date, then the application form is rejected.
- If any of the students is found ineligible then that shall also lead to form rejection.
Indian Army Nursing Exam Centres List
The students have to enter their choice of exam centre while filling the application form. Candidates should enter their choices by considering all the factors such as the distance from candidates’ place to the exam centre. By considering these factors and choosing the right exam centre, you reduce the exam day stress. Moreover, the Army conducts the exam in the selected cities. Candidates have to choose the Exam Centre out of the given list only. Furthermore, the names of the cities in which the exam centre set up are mentioned in the table below.
|Indian Army Nursing Exam Cities|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
The admit card is issued to students who submit the form successfully. In case, you missed the form submission date, then you shall not be able to download the hall ticket. In addition, without the Army Nursing 2021 Hall Ticket, no student is allowed to sit for the examination. Hence, it is one of the most important documents. Further, the students have to visit the Army Official Website to download their admit cards. Do not forget to check all the details carefully before downloading it. In case of any discrepancy, the student should immediately contact the authorities. After downloading it, take a printout of it and do keep it safe even after the exam.
We aslo need gap certificate
Yes, you will have to provide the gap certificate.
Sir for the form filling we need to have gap certificate?if we have taken any gap