IGNOU Assignment 2020 Submission Dates have been further extended to 31st July 2020. So, students who have enrolled themselves in IGNOU can check all the details regarding the examination. However, the Submission Dates of IGNOU June TEE Exam Form is 31st July 2020. The Assignment Paper of IGNOU is available for all the UG and PG Course Programs. Students can download the assignment sheet here. So, students who submit the IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 before the due date will be able to appear the June TEE Examination of IGNOU. The assignment papers are available in pdf format, therefore it is easy to download. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the www.ignou assignment 2020. Therefore go through the article completely.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of IGNOU Assignment 2020
- IGNOU Assignment Paper Submission Dates have been extended. Thus, the last date to submit the Assignment Paper is 31st July 2020. Download IGNOU Assignment Question Paper here.
- IGNOU has uploaded revised guidelines for the submission of assignments and project work of DECE. Check Below the latest guidelines of IGNOU.
Highlights of IGNOU Assignment 2020 June Session
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) follows a multi-tier system of evaluation including Assignment, Term-end Examination, Project, and Practical Examination. The University conducts the assignment submission in two sessions. Students have to submit the IGNOU TEE Assignment Paper before the due date.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Dates
Here you can check complete IGNOU Assignment Scheduled Dates below for June 2019, and January 2020. So, if there is any change in the dates, then we will update it here.
|Events||July 2019||January 2020|
|IGNOU Assignment Submission Last Date||30th September 2020|
|Submission Last Date for IGNOU M.A Gender and Development Studies||15th July 2020||16th August 2020|
|IGNOU PGDSS Submission Last Date||15th July 2020||30th September 2020|
|Updation of the IGNOU Assignment Status||20 to 25 days after the last date of the submission||20 to 25 days after the last date of the submission|
|Declaration of the Results||–||–|
How to Download IGNOU TEE Assignment?
The step by step process to download the IGNOU Assignment 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of IGNOU- www.ignou.ac.in or click on IGNOU Assignment Question Paper
- Then search for the Download Section available on the top section of the Home Page.
- Click on the Assignment Papers option.
- Select your course program and download the IGNOU 2020-21 Assignment Paper PDF.
How to Submit IGNOU Assignment Paper 2020 Submit Online?
Earlier, the Indira Gandhi National Open University made rules for submitting the assignment sheet offline. Now, due to the COVID-19 situation, the University has made the facility to submit the Assignment Paper online. You can check the official notice below. So, the step by step process to submit the IGNOU 2020-21 Assignment Sheet online is as follows-
- Students have to e-mail the handwritten IGNOU Solved Assignments to the respective RC E-mail.
- You will receive the details personally to your e-mail id or through SMS.
IGNOU Assignment Format- (Front and Cover Page Sample)
While submitting the Assignment Paper, students must make sure that the work must be in a particular format. The IGNOU Enrolled students have to submit their assignments in PDF Format and names in Unique Format of “Enrollment Number and Course Code”. So, here you can check out the IGNOU Assignment Format below-
Example of IGNOU 2020 Assignment Format
Enrollment Number (-) submitting Assignment Code (-). Then the file name has to be submitted in the following format- Enrollment number and Assignment Code.
Sample of IGNOU Assignment Paper Cover Page and Front Page
This is the most important part of the IGNOU Assignment Paper pdf. It is mandatory to create a Front and Cover Page for each assignment. The Front Page of IGNOU will help the evaluators to understand the details of the Assignment Submitted. The students must submit their assignments to their respective coordinators only. Thus, the details that have to be mentioned on the IGNOU FrontPage are as follows-
- Name of the Programme
- Course Code
- Course Title
- Assignment Code
- Study Center
- Session Month and Year
- Mobile Number
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the student
- Residence Address
IGNOU Assignment Front Page Sample
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status?
Students can check the assignment status online on its official website- admission.ignou.ac.in. Thus, the step by step to check the Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignment Status is as follows-
- Visit the official website of IGNOU- admission.ignou.ac.in
- Enter your Enrollment Number and Select the Program Code
- Click on the Submit Button
- A window will open on the screen with complete details of Candidate Assignment Status like this-
- Take a printout if required for future references. Students can check their IGNOU Assignment Grade Status
Details Printed on Assignment Status of IGNOU
The IGNOU Assignment of June 2020/January 2020 will carry the following details-
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the program
- Code of the Courses
- Status of the assignment
- Date of submission of the assignment
IGNOU Assignment 2020 June/Jan Session- Guidelines
Students must make sure that they go through the Instructions carefully before witing down IGNOU Assignment PDF. Now, the candidates can submit their assignment papers online. So, here we have provided IGNOU Assignment Guidelines
- Use a Foolscape or A4 Size Paper to write down the answers.
- Make sure that you write down the answers using a blue or black pen.
- Prefer writing the answers on a ruling page than a plain page.
- Leave sufficient spaces after each answer, so that the evaluator can remark well.
- The answers should be authentic and plagiarism free. It should be handwritten.
- Do not print or type tour assignments. This is not allowed. However, you can scan the answers. The scanned image has to be mailed to the IGNOU Study Center.
- You cannot copy the answers from any units/material. Students will receive zero marks if they copy the answers from anywhere. Hence, it will be later rejected by the University.
- Make separate assignment sets for each course. Mention the course code on the IGNOU FrontPage.
- Submit the scanned image of the assignment paper on the provided IGNOU E-mail ID.
What if I miss submitting IGNOU Assignment?
If you are unable to submit your assignment, then you will have to wait for the assignments meant for the next batch of students. You can download the assessment from the IGNOU Website- www.ignou.ac.in. If you have any questions/doubts then you can send you queries at the mentioned address below-
Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068
IGNOU Assignment Paper Evaluation and Weightage
The evaluation of IGNOU comprises two parts- Evaluation through assignments, and term-end examination. The assignments carry 30% weightage marks and the term-end exam carries 70% marks.
- The Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA) is of 100 marks. However, the marks for each course assignment is different.
- The assignment paper will comprise of Descriptive Category Questions (DCQs), Middle Category questions (MCQs), and Short Category questions (SCQs).
- Students must write down the answers within the word-limit.
- Make sure that you submit the IGNOU TEE Assignment Paper before the due date. No assignment will be accepted after the deadline date.
How to Get Good Marks in IGNOU Assignment Paper?
The Evaluator makes a thorough check of the www.ignou.ac.in assignment paper pdf. The IGNOU Assignment Questions are available in English and Hindi Language. You can submit your answers as per your preference. So, here are a few steps that you must follow while writing down the assignment.
- Make sure that your answers must be clear, brief, and must be on point. The answers must be within the word limit.
- Add diagrams in your answers (if required). The diagrams must be clearly drawn.
- End your answers with a logical conclusion.
- Do not scribble, strike through any errors or corrections.
- Keep the IGNOU first page of the assignment simple
- Do not use color sheets for writing down the answers.
Soon after the submission of the Assignment pdf, you will receive an IGNOU Assignment Receipt. Keep the receipt safe for future reference.
Importance of IGNOU Assessment 2020
The main purpose of the IGNOU Assignment is to help you to understand the course study. The materials are provided by the University, based on which they will have to write down the assignments. Writing down the IGNOU Assessment will also help you to complete your preparation for the semester exams.
IGNOU Assignment Solved Paper (Sample)
If you are still feeling confused about how to write down the Assignment Paper, then don’t worry we have provided a set of Solved IGNOU Assignment Papers. With the help of these solved assignments paper, you can complete your assignment before the due date.
What After the Submission of IGNOU Assignment PDF?
Soon after the submission of the assignment, the authority will check the papers, and the University will release the IGNOU Grade Marks. Thus, after the declaration of the result, the University then conducts a term-end exam (TEE). The exam takes place twice in a year- June and December.
Eligibility for IGNOU Term-End Exam 2020
To appear the IGNOU Term-End Exam, the students must require the following-
- Must have paid the exam fee and submitted the exam assignment of IGNOU.
- Must have submitted the exam form with fees.
Your IGNOU study center is normally your examination center. A change of examination center is permissible in exceptional cases. You will have to make a request to the Registrar, Student Evaluation Division at least one month before the commencement of examinations.
Your IGNOU Enrolment Number is your Roll Number for examinations. Be careful in writing it. Any mistake in writing the Roll number will result in non-declaration of your result.
So, these are the complete details regarding IGNOU Assignment Bag 2020. If you have any questions regarding the Assignment Paper pdf, then please comment on the section below.