Surya Sen College Merit List 2020: 10th List of eligible candidates released for counselling. Surya Sen College invites Applications every year. Willing candidates who wish to seek admission must fill up up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Surya Sen Mahavidyalaya will release Provisional Merit List for Honours Program. In case you have applied for an Admission to Surya College, then this article can be a great help to you. Candidates can get all the information regarding the Surya College Admission List Here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Merit List of Surya Sen College is going to release in an online mode on the official website of the college. Candidates who successfully fill up the Application Form will be eligible to check and download the Merit List. The final admission is via the counselling and the seat allotment procedure. Candidates can get all the information regarding the Surya Sen College Merit List here.
- 10th List of Eligible Candidates released for Counselling. Date of payment of admission fees through online mode is 23th September 2020 to 24nd September 2020 until 11:59 PM-midnight. Click Here
E-Counseling Schedule 2020-21
Surya Sen College Admission and Merit List Schedule
|Publication of provisional merit-list for honours program and program courses (Subject and category wise)||28th August 2020 (declared)|
|Publication of 1st Admission List||—|
|Payment of admission fee for 1st Admission List||—|
|Publication of 2nd Admission List (if seats remain vacant)||—|
|Payment of admission fee for 2nd Admission List||—|
|Publication of 3rd Admission List (if seats remain vacant)||—|
|Payment of admission fee for 3rd Admission List||—|
Steps to check Surya College Admission List 2020
Surya Sen College will release the Admission List for academic session 2020. Follow the steps to download the Surya Sen Mahavidyalaya Allotment List 2020.
The steps to check the Surya Sen College Allotment List 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website- suryasencollege.org.in
- Search for the Admission List.
- It will redirect you to the Admission Link Page.
- Select the Course.
- Then select the Honors Subject and Category and click on submit.
- Display of the allotment list on the screen.
- Take the printout of the Surya Sen College Admission List 2020.
About Surya Sen Mahavidyalaya
Surya Sen College is a Government Aided College located in Siliguri that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The College was established in the year 1998. The College is granted by Universal Grants Commission (UGC). Currently it is affiliated to the University of North Bengal for Under Graduate Courses and University of Kalyani for Post Graduate Courses.
Course Offered by Surya Sen College
Surya Sen College Seat Intake per Course
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
Qualifying candidates have to appear for the document verification round at the college. Therefore, they must carry the following list of documents.
- Printout of Surya College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.