GPAT Exam Centres 2020: The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test will be conducted all over India in different centres. The candidates are advised to reach at least 1 hour prior to the time of the examination. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring some documents along with him/ her to the exam centres. The candidates will get a chance to chose the exam centres while filling the application form. It is advised to the candidates to select the exam centres as per his/ her convenience. No candidates will be allowed inside the examination hall with any type of gadget and also the candidates wearing any watch will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. The article below states all the details related to the GPAT Exam Centres in 2020.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GPAT Exam Centres 2020
The list of exam centres is mentioned below in a tabular format:
NAME OF THE STATE
NAME OF THE CITY
CODE OF THE CITY
|Chandigarh||CHANDIGARH/ MOHALI/ PANCHKULA||CH01|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai/ Durg/ Bhilai Nagar|
|Delhi/ New Delhi||Delhi/ New Delhi||DL01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad/ Prayagraj|
Greater Noida/ Noida
Do’s and Dont’s in GPAT Exam Centres 2020
There are some do’s and dont’s for GPAT Exam Centres which have to be followed by the candidate. The same are mentioned below:
- Bring the following documents to the exam centres:
- Admit Card
- Original Photo Identification Proof i.e., passport, driver’s license, PAN card, Voter ID, UID card, or a notarized affidavit in English with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address.
- The Original and Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Original and Attested Copy of Disability Certificate (if applicable)
2. Reach the Examination Centre at least 1 hour prior to the time of Examination
- Do not carry any type of electronic gadget to the examination hall.
- Do not wear a watch.
- No type of paper (notebook, currency notes, etc) must be carried to the examination hall.
Facilities Provided in Examination Hall
The authority will provide certain facilities to candidates with disabilities. In order to know more regarding the facilities being provided in Examination Hall, check out the table below:
Note: The candidates have to inform the authorities beforehand for the request of the facilities.
|TO BE ARRANGED BY|
Abacus without calculator
Visually Impaired/ Cerebral Pal
Candidates/ allotted test centre*
Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy
Hearing aid/ machine
Screen/ Font Magnification
Allotted test centre
The important instructions related to GPAT Exam Centres 2020 are:
- The exam centres must be chosen as per the convenience of the candidates.
- The candidates have to bring specific documents to the exam centres along with them.
- If the authority finds anyone without the documents, then it will not allow the same to enter the examination centre.
- The candidates with disabilities will be provided with some facilities. One who needs the same will have to intimate the authority beforehand.