GPAT Registration 2021: The registration procedure will be carried out by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in online mode. Candidates wanting to appear for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 will have to first complete the registration process. In addition, the students will have to provide certain details such as their name and contact details. The students should provide the correct information as that the provided contact details will be considered for sending notifications. After completing the GPAT Registration 2021, the students will have to fill in the application form. For more details about the registration, eligibility, admit card, and exam, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GPAT Registration 2021
The students will have to complete the NTA GPAT 2021 registration process before the due date. Only the students who will register on time will be able to fill the application form. Thus, you should have an idea about all the important events and dates. The tentative dates of events are thus mentioned in the table given below. In addition, the dates will be updated here after the release of official notification.
Commencement of Applications for GPAT 2021
– November 2020 –
Last date to fill Application Form
– December 2020 –
Last date to upload documents and pay Application Fee
– December 2020 –
Last Date to select Examination City
– December 2020 –
Availability of Admit Card
– December 2020 –
– January 2020 –
Question Paper and candidate Response Sheet
– January 2020 –
Availability of Answer Key
– January 2020 –
Declaration of GPAT Result 2021
|– February 2020 –|
GPAT Registration Eligibility Criteria 2021
The National Testing Agency prescribes the eligibility criteria. These are basically the eligibility conditions that each student must satisfy for being eligible to appear for the exam. Moreover, the applications or candidature of ineligible students will get rejected by the authorities. Therefore, it is important to check the eligibility conditions carefully. The GPAT Registration Eligibility Criteria is further as follows:
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- There is no age bar for applying, hence students of different age categories can apply.
- Moreover, it is important for the applicant to have a 4-year B.Pharmacy degree from a recognized university.
- Further, the students who are in the final year of the B.Pharma course are also eligible for the course. However, their result should be declared before the session commences.
- In addition, the students with a B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) are not eligible for the course.
NTA GPAT 2021 Application Form
The application process comprises of certain stages, which each candidate must complete to submit the form successfully. National Testing Agency releases the form in online mode only. Hence, the students will have to visit the NTA Website to fill and submit the NTA GPAT Online Form. Note that the NTA will release admit cards of only the students who will submit the form on time. Candidates are also required to keep certain documents ready before filling the application form. Further, the other important details of the form are mentioned below.
Fields To be filled in GPAT Application Form
The fields or the details that the students will have to provide while filling the application form are as follows:
- Your full name
- Full name of your father
- Full name of your mother
- E-mail ID
- Contact Details
- Qualification Details
- Necessary Documents
- Test City Preference
How to register successfully for GPAT 2021?
To register successfully and submit the application form, the students will have to go through certain steps. The in-details procedure of registration is defined below. It is suggested that the students first read out the information bulletin carefully. Further, the steps to register successfully for GPAT 2021 are as follows:
Step 1- Online Registration
- For registration, the students will have to first visit the NTA GPAT Official Website – www.gpat.nta.ac.in
- Further, go to the new candidate registration and provide the asked information. The details to be provided includes name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and Aadhar, etc.
- During registration, you will get your login ID and password, do keep it safe for future reference. Candidates will also have to choose a security question and answer the same. In addition, in case the student forgets a password, then by answering the security question they will be able to login.
- Then after completing all the above steps, enter the captcha in the given space and click on the “Submit” button.
- Moreover, the filled form will appear on the screen for you to cross-check and verify. After checking the details, click on the given checkboxes. Then do read the declaration carefully before proceeding. If you want to edit any field then click on the “Edit Registration Form” or else on “Final Submit”.
- Then a new window will be displayed, wherein the status of registration can be seen. The application number can also be seen, which will be sent to you on the registered mail and phone number as well.
Step 2- Filling the Application Form
- When the form will appear on the screen, then some of the fields will be filled as per the information provided during registration. Candidates will thus have to fill in the remaining fields.
- Further, carefully choose “GPAT 2021” as the exam you want to appear for.
- After filling in all the fields carefully, you will have to enter the CAPTCHA code and submit it.
- Then the filled application form will appear on the screen. Do check that all the details are entered correctly as you may not be able to edit your form. Furthermore, if you want to edit the form then click on the “Edit Registration Form” or else on “Final Submit”.
- A confirmation page will then appear on the screen, stating that you have completed the second step of the procedure successfully.
Step 3- Upload Scanned Documents
- In this step, the students have to upload asked documents as per the specifications prescribed by the authorities.
- It is important to follow the below-mentioned specifications or else the documents wouldn’t get uploaded. Further, you will not be able to submit your form until this step gets completed. Thus, ensure that all the documents are in the required format.
Document type (Scanned)
10 – 200 KB
4 – 30 KB
- After uploading the documents, enter the security pin in the given space, tick the checkbox, and click on the “UPLOAD” button.
- Then the confirmation page will appear on the screen again. If you wish to re-upload the documents, then click on the “Edit Uploaded Images” or else move on to the next step.
Step 4- Payment of Application Fee
- In the next registration step, the students have to make a payment for the application fee. The payment can be done online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. In addition, the category-wise application fee is mentioned below.
Step 5- Choose GPAT Exam City
- In the last step, the students have to enter their choice of preferred exam city. Note that the exam centre will be allotted as per the filled in choices only. Therefore, select the exam city carefully to avoid inconvenience. As the exam city will not get changed under any circumstances after the issuance of the admit card.
- After selecting the exam city, when you will click on the submit button then the final confirmation will be displayed indicating that you have completed all the steps successfully. Note that if you are not able to download the confirmation page, then that means that the transaction was not successful.
- Furthermore, the students will have to choose the test city out of the list provided below. As the exam will be conducted in all these cities only.
|SRINAGAR (J & K)||PUNE|
|AURANGABAD (MAHARASHTRA)||HYDERABAD/SECUNDERABAD/RAN GA REDDY|
Download – GPAT Question Papers
NTA GPAT Registration- Contact Information
In case the students have any query, then they can contact the authorities directly. The contact details are provided below. However, the students should ensure that they are contacting them on working days only, as otherwise, you may not be able to reach out to them.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Admit Card 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit cards of only the students whose applications will be submitted on time. GPAT 2021 admit card is basically an entry pass without which no student will be allowed to sit for the exam. Further, it will be available for download on the official website. Candidates will have to enter the login credentials to download their hall ticket. In addition, it will be available in PDF format. Thus, students will not face any difficulty while downloading it. The students should further check all the details mentioned in it carefully. In case of a discrepancy, you should immediately contact the authorities. If the details mentioned in it will mismatch with your other documents, then the invigilator will not allow you to sit for the exam.