GPAT Registration 2021: Note that the Registration process for the 2021 session is concluded. The National Testing Agency (NTA) carries out the admission process. Candidates who appeared in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 can check the paper and solution key. The final result is declared as per the official answer key only. Candidates who clear this medical exam can get admission to Masters (M.Pharma) Program. All the participating institutes further accept the GPAT Score. For more details on the GPAT Exam and the selection criteria, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GPAT Registration 2021
The GPAT Registration process for this session has been concluded. Candidates can check out the other important event dates below.
Commencement of Applications for GPAT 2021
|23rd December 2020|
Last date to fill Application Form
|30th January 2021|
Last date to upload documents and pay Application Fee
|31st January 2021|
Application Form Correction
|02nd February 2021|
|22/ 27th February 2021|
GPAT Registration Eligibility Criteria 2021
The National Testing Agency prescribes the eligibility criteria. These are basically the eligibility conditions that each student must satisfy for being eligible to appear for the exam. Moreover, the applications or candidature of ineligible students get rejected by the authorities. Therefore, it is important to check the eligibility conditions carefully. The GPAT Registration Eligibility Criteria is further as follows:
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- There is no age bar for applying, hence students of different age categories can apply.
- Moreover, it is important for the applicant to have a 4-year B.Pharmacy degree from a recognized university.
- Further, the students who are in the final year of the B.Pharma course are also eligible for the course. However, their result should be declared before the session commences.
- In addition, the students with a B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) are not eligible for the course.
NTA GPAT 2021 Application Form
The application process comprises certain stages, which each candidate must complete to submit the form successfully. National Testing Agency releases the form in online mode only. Hence, the students have to visit the NTA Website to fill and submit the NTA GPAT Online Form. Note that the NTA release the admit cards of only the students who submitted the form on time. Candidates are also required to keep certain documents ready before filling the application form. Further, the other important details of the form are mentioned below.
Fields To be filled in GPAT Application Form
The fields or the details that the students have to provide while filling the application form are as follows:
- Your full name
- Full name of your father
- Full name of your mother
- E-mail ID
- Contact Details
- Qualification Details
- Necessary Documents
- Test City Preference
How to register successfully for GPAT 2021?
To register successfully and submit the application form, the students have to go through certain steps. The in-details procedure of registration is defined below. It is suggested that the students first read out the information bulletin carefully. Further, the steps to register successfully for GPAT 2021 are as follows:
Step 1- Online Registration
- For registration, the students have to first visit the NTA GPAT Official Website – www.gpat.nta.ac.in
- Further, go to the new candidate registration and provide the asked information. The details to be provided include name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and Aadhar, etc.
- During registration, you get your login ID and password, do keep it safe for future reference. Candidates also have to choose a security question and answer the same. In addition, in case the student forgets a password, then by answering the security question they can login.
- Then after completing all the above steps, enter the captcha in the given space and click on the “Submit” button.
- Moreover, the filled form appears on the screen for you to cross-check and verify. After checking the details, click on the given checkboxes. Then do read the declaration carefully before proceeding. If you want to edit any field then click on the “Edit Registration Form” or else on “Final Submit”.
- Then a new window is displayed, wherein the status of registration can be seen. The application number can also be seen, which is sent to you on the registered mail and phone number as well.
Step 2- Filling the Application Form
- When the form appears on the screen, then some of the fields are filled as per the information provided during registration. Candidates thus have to fill in the remaining fields.
- Further, carefully choose “GPAT 2021” as the exam you want to appear for.
- After filling in all the fields carefully, you have to enter the CAPTCHA code and submit it.
- Then the filled application form appears on the screen. Do check that all the details are entered correctly as you may not be able to edit your form. Furthermore, if you want to edit the form then click on the “Edit Registration Form” or else on “Final Submit”.
- A confirmation page then appears on the screen, stating that you have completed the second step of the procedure successfully.
Step 3- Upload Scanned Documents
- In this step, the students have to upload asked documents as per the specifications prescribed by the authorities.
- It is important to follow the below-mentioned specifications or else the documents wouldn’t get uploaded. Further, you shall not be able to submit your form until this step gets completed. Thus, ensure that all the documents are in the required format.
Document type (Scanned)
10 – 200 KB
4 – 30 KB
- After uploading the documents, enter the security pin in the given space, tick the checkbox, and click on the “UPLOAD” button.
- Then the confirmation page then appears on the screen again. If you wish to re-upload the documents, then click on the “Edit Uploaded Images” or else move on to the next step.
Step 4- Payment of Application Fee
- In the next registration step, the students have to make a payment for the application fee. The payment can be done online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. In addition, the category-wise application fee is mentioned below.
Step 5- Choose GPAT Exam City
- In the last step, the students have to enter their choice of preferred exam city. Note that the exam centre is allotted as per the filled-in choices only. Therefore, select the exam city carefully to avoid inconvenience. As the exam city do not get changed under any circumstances after the issuance of the admit card.
- After selecting the exam city, when you click on the submit button then the final confirmation is displayed indicating that you have completed all the steps successfully. Note that if you are not able to download the confirmation page, then that means that the transaction was not successful.
- Furthermore, the students have to choose the test city out of the list provided below. As the exam is conducted in all these cities only.
|SRINAGAR (J & K)||PUNE|
|AURANGABAD (MAHARASHTRA)||HYDERABAD/SECUNDERABAD/RAN GA REDDY|
Download – GPAT Question Papers
NTA GPAT Registration- Contact Information
In case the students have any queries, then they can contact the authorities directly. The contact details are provided below. However, the students should ensure that they are contacting them on working days only, as otherwise, you may not be able to reach out to them.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Admit Card 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the admit cards of only the students whose applications are submitted on time. GPAT 2021 admit card is basically an entry pass without which no student is allowed to sit for the exam. Further, it shall be available for download on the official website. Candidates have to enter the login credentials to download their hall ticket. In addition, it is released in PDF format. Thus, students do not face any difficulty while downloading it. The students should further check all the details mentioned in it carefully. In case of a discrepancy, you should immediately contact the authorities. If the details mentioned in it mismatch with your other documents, then you have to go through unnecessary trouble.