GPAT Counselling 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the admission rounds of the exam. In addition, counselling for GPAT 2021 admission begins soon after the result declaration. It is the last and final round of the admission process. Hence, it is important for all merit list students to take part in it. Moreover, the procedure of document verification and seat allotment is carried out on the counselling day. The GPAT Counselling 2021 further is carried out by the respective participating institutes. Candidates thus have to look for updates of counselling on the official websites of the institutes. For more details about the counselling, cut off, seat allotment, and document verification, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
GPAT Counselling 2021
Although the authorities send notifications regarding the NTA GPAT Counselling rounds. However, the students should also have an idea about the important events and dates. Candidates do not miss out on any important events like this. Further, the NTA has announced the exam dates. All the important events and dates are hence mentioned in the below table.
|22/ 27th February 2021|
Question Paper and candidate Response Sheet
|– March 2021 –|
Availability of Answer Key
|– March 2021 –|
Declaration of GPAT Result 2021
|– March/ April 2021 –|
The procedure of GPAT Counselling
The GPAT Counselling 2021 comprises certain stages or steps, which have to be completed by each student. Candidates who follow the procedure carefully can get admission to the desired pharmacy college. Thus, the procedure of counselling for admission through this entrance test is as follows:
- Registration: The merit list students have to register online first to take part in the counselling. In addition, to register, the students have to visit the official website of the counselling committee.
- Document Verification: To verify that the information provided by the student is correct, the verification process is carried out. Candidates have to provide certain documents for the verification process. The list of documents students must-have is provided in the article.
- Choice Filling & Locking: Further, the students have to mention the details of the desired institute, to which they want to get admission. Note that the seat allotment process is carried out as per the filled in choices only. Thus, the students should enter the choices carefully.
- Seat Allotment: The seats are allotted to students on the basis of their score in the exam. In addition, the committee considers students’ rank in the merit list and the filled-in choices before allotting a seat.
- Reporting at Allotted College: After the seat allotment, the students have to report at the allotted institute on the given date. Moreover, on the joining day, the students have to submit the admission fee as well. Candidates who do not submit the fee on time may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.
Therefore, this is the procedure following which the counselling rounds are conducted. Note that the rounds of counselling continue until all the seats are allotted to students.
NTA GPAT Counselling- Important Documents
For the verification process, the students have to provide certain documents. The list of documents that the students should have is mentioned below. In addition, candidates should carry both the originals and photocopies for the round of counselling. Further, the documents required for the verification process are as follows:
- Latest Passport Size Photographs
- GPAT Counselling Letter (Original)
- Admit Card of GPAT
- Scorecard (Original)
- Class 10th Mark Sheet (Original)
- Class 12th Mark Sheet (Original)
- Original or Provisional Certificate of Graduation
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Medical Certificate (Original)
- Domicile Certificate
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2021 Cut Off
The GPAT 2021 Cut Off indicates the minimum marks, which a candidate must score for being eligible to get admission. Moreover, each medical institute participating in counselling may release a separate cutoff list. Further, the students who have scored the cut off marks will have to appear for the counselling. The officials determine the cutoff by considering certain factors that include seat availability, the difficulty level of the exam, and no. of students who appeared for the exam.
Moreover, the cutoff list of the previous year is provided below for reference. The GPAT cutoff marks may also be revised in case the required amount of students does not apply and the seats are left vacant. In addition, the revised cutoff list is released accordingly online. The students should check the official websites for the date, time, and venue details of the counselling.
Cut Off List 2020
|Unreserved (UR)||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||Scheduled Caste (SC)||Scheduled Tribe (ST)|
|No. of Candidates||1974||489||1350||727||373|
2019 CutOff List
Category of candidates
No. of Qualifiers
Other backward classes
NTA GPAT Merit List 2021
The merit list is released soon after the entrance exam for indicating the names of the selected candidates. Only the students whose names are mentioned in GPAT Rank List 2021 are eligible for the round of counselling. In addition, the rank list is released in online mode. Candidates are also called for counselling as per the merit list only. Further, the students should check the rank list carefully as there could be two students of the same name. Hence, it is important to check each detail mentioned in it carefully.
Institutes Participating in GPAT Counselling
The list of institutes participating in the admission process through GPAT is listed below. Further, these institutes conduct the counselling separately. Moreover, the seat matrix and counselling procedure may also vary. Thus, the students should check the official website of the institute, within which they want to get admission.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali
- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Department of Pharmaceutics, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
- University College of Pharmaceutical Science, Kakatiya University, Warangal
- School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh
- Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar
- Government College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
- JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru
- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
- PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore
- RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Shirpur
- SRM University, Chennai
- SLT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bilaspur
- Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune
- KLE University College of Pharmacy, Belgaum
- Chitkara University, Patiala
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Soniya Education Trust’s College of Pharmacy, Dharwad
- Seemanta Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jharpokharia