DU Result 2020: The Result of Delhi University will be available in an online mode on the official website. National Testing Agency will release the DUET Result on 25th June 2020. The candidates who have successfully appeared for the exams conducted for various Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses will be able to check the Result and see if they have qualified the exams or not. Delhi University conducts the exam at the end of every semester. It is important that the students who are enrolled in any of UG or PG course must appear for the semester exam. The availability of DU Result 2020 will be on the website as per on the date as announced by the examination conducting body. For more of the details of DU Result 2020 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check DU Admission Form 2020
DU Result Release Date 2020
National Testing Agency will announce DU entrance test result on the official website. NTA has already announced the dates for the result declaration. Candidates can check the announced schedule from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|DUET Result will be declared on||25th June 2020|
|DUET 2020||2nd June to 9th June 2020|
Check DU Admit Card 2019
Steps to Check Result of Delhi University
The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam or for the semester Exam will have to provide the details in the login section of the Result which will be available on the official website of the University as per on the scheduled date as announced by the examination conducting body of the University. The entered login must be valid and correct, the Result will not be accessible otherwise. Go through the steps of checking DU Result 2019 from the points below:
- Visit the official website of Delhi University and go to the Examination Portal Section 2020.
- The candidate will have to look for the Result Link which will be mentioned as per the course name and semester. For entrance examination, the link will be available mentioning the course clearly.
- Go to the Result and the login section will appear on the screen. The candidate will have to provide the login credentials such as the Application Number, Date of Birth and other asked details in the section and have to click on the submit button. It must be noted that the credentials provided must be valid and correct, the Result will not be displayed otherwise.
- Once the Result is displayed on the screen, go through the details thoroughly and in case if any form of errors is found in the Result PDF, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- Once the Result is displayed, go to the save button. The candidate will be required to download the Result of semester exam or the entrance examination.
- It is advised that the students must get multiple copies of the Result as it will be required at the time of the final admission.
Contents Mentioned on DU 2020 Result
It is important that the candidates must go through the information provided on the Result PDF of Delhi University. In case there is any form of error in the Result PDF, the candidate must contact the examination conducting body immediately. Go through the content which will be mentioned on the Result of DU from the points below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Marks Secured by the candidate in the exam
- Total Number of Marks
- Status of the Result
- Course Name
- Semester Name
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate after the declaration of the Result.
Semester Wise Exam Result of Delhi University
The University of Delhi does not solely conduct the entrance examination but also the semester exams. The number of the semester depends upon the course. The semester wise examination is conducted for the candidate who has already taken admission into the varsity. This is to be noted that the result of Delhi University of Semester Exams releases only in an online mode. In order to release the result, the candidates will have to provide certain details in the login section. The result of BA/ B.Com/ MA/ M.com and many more courses of 1st/ 2nd (and further courses) will be declared on the specified dates.
Procedure After the Declaration of DU Result
Once Delhi University will declare the Result, the candidate will have to follow up the procedure after the declaration. Candidates who appeared for the Semester Exam and qualified it will be eligible to proceed for the next semester. In case the candidate is not able to pass the semester exam, they will have to repeat the semester. In case, the candidate is failed in few of the papers of the semester, they will be eligible to proceed for the next semester but will have to clear the papers in the next session. The University will not provide the Marksheet or Degree of the course unless the candidate has passed all the papers of the course in which they are enrolled.
The candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam will have to wait for further instructions regarding the admission procedure, once the Result is declared by the authorities of the University. The candidates will have to keep themselves updated regarding the release of the Result and must keep visiting the website on a regular basis. The qualified candidates will have to visit the college in which they desire to get enrolled as the administrative body must have conducted the entrance test. The final admission will be by the authorities of the University through the Document Verification Procedure and the payment of the Admission Fee. Those who will not be able to fulfil the required criteria will not be allowed for the admission to the course they applied for. The candidates must go through the Information Brochure carefully.