Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University conducts an entrance exam for the interested candidates seeking admission in the university. The university will release the DHSGSU Application Form 2020 as per the schedule. The entrance exam conducted for the UG courses is known as UGET. Interested candidates can fill the application form within the deadline provided. However, only successfully registered candidates can get access to the admit card. Hence can appear for the entrance exam. Moreover, for complete details read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DHSGSU Application Form 2020 Dates:
The application form of DHSGSU is released in an online mode. Our website will update the link as soon as the university will release it on the official website. The candidates can go through the instruction brochure available at the official website. Moreover, they can also check the eligibility before proceeding further with the application process. The exam scheme is of great help as it provides them with all the essential information at one stop. Rather than wasting their precious time searching on different websites and comparing exam dates at unreliable portables.
Therefore we have made it easy here, in order to provide all the necessary details regarding the release of the application form in the table given below:
|Application Form Availability||March 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of application form||April 2020|
DHSGSU Application Form Eligibility
Eligibility is an important aspect for filling DHSGSU online form 2020 as well as for the DHSGSU admission procedure. It define the educational qualifications of the applicant. Thus helps the university to decide whether the candidate deserves a seat or not. It also allows the university authorities to provide admission to the students without any discrimination and thus doing right by the candidates.
It’s important for all the interested candidates to check for the eligibility criteria provided for every course by the university. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria in the prospectus of the university. Moreover, this will tell them about the minimum educational qualifications required and the age limit for the applicant. Candidates unable to fulfil the criteria requirements may fail to seek admission in this university.
DHSGSU 2020 Application Form
Candidates willing to appear for DHSGSU 2020 Entrance Test need to fill in the DHSGSU application form before the deadline. The university officials will not entertain late submission . Moreover, the application procedure is considered completed only after the complete payment of the application fee. The application form will release as per the schedule at the official website of the university. Only successfully registered candidates will get access to the official admit card.
Here we provide you with a list of the necessities that you have to be ready with before start filling up the application form.
- An e-mail ID for filling up the application form.
- A mobile no. For filling up the application form.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph ( File size of the scanned photograph should be between 50-200 KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet. ( File size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 50-200 KB).
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as Credit Card/ Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card.
How To Fill The DHSGSU Online Application Form?
Candidates willing to take admission in Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University will first have to register themselves and then they can appear for the DHSGSU Entrance Test 2020.
However, following are mentioned the steps on how to fill the application form. Go through the steps very carefully.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university ( www.dhsgsu.ac.in )
- Then click on Online Admission Form on the home page.
- Further select the UG course of your preference.
- Next, click on Continue.
- However, candidate needs to fill in the personal details, verification code and submit the same. While filing the registration form, the candidates further have to provide them some necessary information which includes:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Working Mobile no.
- Valid Email ID
- Photo (.jpg format)
- Signature (.jpg format)
- The information provided by the candidate should be valid and appropriate. Then a form will be generated with an application number.
- Click on proceed to payment and select your payment option through Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Cards. After successful payment, an online receipt generates.
- The preview of application form is displayed on the screen. One can check the payment receipt by entering the Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Take a print out of the final receipt. Candidates need to have multiple copies of all the documents.
DHSGSU Application Fee
The application fee for DHSGSU UG Entrance Test 2020 is Rs. 800/- for candidates of UR and OBC categories. Whereas it is Rs. 400/- for the candidates of SC and ST categories. Moreover, Candidates demanding a relaxation in the application fee need to submit their caste certificate along with the registration form.
Furthermore, candidates can choose to pay the application fee through the following modes:
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Another key point is that bank drafts and checks are not available as payment options.
Instructions Regarding Application Form of DHSGSU
- First thing to remember, candidates should have the latest examination schedule of the university.
- Moreover, its important for the candidate that the information he/she provides while filing the online registration form should be valid.
- In order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature, the applicant should complete the registration within the deadline.
- Payment of complete application fee will result in completion of the application process.
- Applicant must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future preferences.