DHSGSU Application Form 2020- Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University conducts an entrance exam for the interested candidates seeking admission to the university. DHSGSU Exam Form for the 2nd/4th/6th/8th Semester (UG and PG) are available now. The last date to submit the exam form was 8th April 2020. Check the official notice below. The university will release the DHSGSU Application Form 2020 as per the schedule. The entrance exam conducted for the UG courses is known as UGET. Interested candidates can fill the application form within the deadline provided. However, only successfully registered candidates can get access to the admit card. Hence can appear for the entrance exam. Moreover, for complete details read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- DHSGSU Entrance Test Admit Card and Schedule Released
DHSGSU Application Form 2020 Dates
The application form of DHSGSU releases online on its official website. Our website has updated the form link. The candidates can go through the instruction brochure available on the official website. You can download the DHSGSU admission brochure 2020-21 Moreover, they can also check the DHSGSU eligibility criteria before proceeding further with the application process. The exam scheme is of great help as it provides them with all the essential information at one stop. Therefore we have made it easy here, in order to provide all the necessary details regarding the release of the application form in the table given below:
|Release of application form||12th April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st July 2020|
|Making Changes in the application form (no changes can be made in Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category, Caste)||–|
Only Sports Quota candidates/Sportspersons must submit the hard copy of the online submitted form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates, latest by-*
Admission Cell, Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470003, by Hand/Speed Post.
|Dates of the DHSGSU Entrance Admission Test||13th-17th Oct 2020|
DHSGSU Application Form Eligibility
Eligibility is an important aspect of filling DHSGSU online form 2020 as well as for the DHSGSU admission procedure. It defines the educational qualifications of the applicant. Thus helps the university to decide whether the candidate deserves a seat or not. It also allows the university authorities to provide admission to the students without any discrimination and thus doing right by the candidates.
It’s important for all the interested candidates to check for the DHSGSU eligibility criteria provided for every course by the university. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria in the prospectus of the university. Moreover, this will tell them about the minimum educational qualifications required and the age limit for the applicant. Candidates unable to fulfil the criteria requirements may fail to seek admission in this university.
DHSGSU 2020 Application Form
Candidates willing to appear for DHSGSU 2020 Entrance Test need to fill in the DHSGSU application form before the deadline (11th May 2020). The university officials will not entertain late submission. Moreover, the application procedure is considered completed only after the complete payment of the application fee. The application form will release as per the schedule on the official website of the university. Only successfully registered candidates will get access to the official DHSGSU Admit card.
Here we provide you with a list of the necessities that you have to be ready with before start filling up the application form.
- An e-mail ID for filling up the application form.
- A mobile no. For filling up the application form.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph ( File size of the scanned photograph should be between 50-200 KB).
- Your signature using a Blue/Black pen on a white sheet. ( File size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 50-200 KB).
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as Credit Card/ Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card.
DHSGSU Semester Exam Application Form
The Semester Registration form DHSGSU will be available at – dhsgu.mponline.gov.in. Candidates have to register online. However, the DHSGSU Exam Registration for the Even Semester will be released soon. We will update as soon as the form is released.
How To Fill The DHSGSU Online Application Form 2020?
Candidates willing to take admission in Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University will first have to register themselves and then they can appear for the DHSGSU Entrance Test 2020.
However, the following are mentioned the steps on how to fill the DHSGSU application form. Go through the steps very carefully.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university (www.dhsgsu.ac.in )
- Then click on Online Admission Form on the home page.
- Further, select the UG course of your preference.
- Next, click on Continue.
- However, the candidate needs to fill in the personal details, verification code and submit the same. While filing the registration form, the candidates further have to provide them with some necessary information which includes:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Working Mobile no.
- Valid Email ID
- Photo (.jpg format)
- Signature (.jpg format)
- The information provided by the candidate should be valid and appropriate. Then a form will be generated with an application number.
- Click on proceed to payment and select your payment option through Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Cards. After successful payment, an online receipt generates.
- The preview of the application form is displayed on the screen. One can check the payment receipt by entering the Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Take a print out of the final receipt. Candidates need to have multiple copies of all the documents.
DHSGSU Application Fee
The application fee for DHSGSU UG Entrance Test 2020 is Rs. 800/- for candidates of UR and OBC categories. Whereas it is Rs. 400/- for the candidates of SC and ST categories. However, the application fees for various courses are different. Moreover, Candidates demanding a relaxation in the application fee need to submit their caste certificate along with the registration form.
- The application fees for DHSGSU UG and PG Entrance Test is Rs 800 for Unreserved Category, rs 400 for reserved and NIL for PWD Candidates.
- If the candidate applies for more than one program, then the fees for the additional course code will be Rs 400 for unreserved and Rs 200 for reserved.
- The application fees for the Ph.D. Entrance Test is Rs 1000 for unreserved, and Rs 500 for Reserved Category. For PWD Candidates, there is no fee charged. However, if the candidate applies for more than one program, then the fees for the additional course code will be Rs 500 for unreserved and Rs 250 for reserved.
Furthermore, candidates can choose to pay the application fee through the following modes:
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Another key point is that bank drafts and checks are not available as payment options.
Instructions Regarding Application Form of DHSGSU
- The first thing to remember, candidates should have the latest examination schedule of the university.
- Moreover, it is important for the candidate that the information he/she provides while filing the online registration form should be valid.
- In order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature, the applicant should complete the registration within the deadline.
- Payment of complete application fees will result in the completion of the application process.
- The applicant must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future preferences.
Hence, these are complete details of the DHSGSU 2020 Registration Form. If you have any queries regarding the Application Form, then comment on the section below.