The University conducts an entrance test for DHSGSU admission to UG courses for the interested candidates. The entrance exam for UG courses is called as UGCET. After successful conduction of UGCET, the answer key is also available. Moreover, the candidates are eagerly waiting for DHSGSU Result 2020. Furthermore, the university will release the cut off and the merit list as per the schedule.. For more information regarding Result of DHSGSU continue reading the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DHSGSU Result 2020 Important Dates
The university will release Result of DHSGSU 2020 as per the schedule. We will provide the link at our website as soon as the official website of the university does the same. Candidates should have the updated schedule of all the important events in accordance with the DHSGSU Entrance exam 2020. Moreover, the table below will provide you with the important dates regarding the result. However, the dates here are tentative only. The official dates will be updated as per the schedule set by the examination conducting department of the university. Go through the details of the table very carefully and keep a print out with you for your convenience.
|Date of the Examination||May 2020|
|Release of the Answer Key||May 2020|
|Date of Result Availability||June 2020|
The examination is conducted by the university every year in order to provide admission to as many candidates as possible in their preferred courses. The result mentions the details important for the candidates regarding the marks secured and the rank provided to the candidate by the university based on their performance in the exam conducted. Note that merely passing the entrance exam will not secure your admission in your preferred course. The final selection is done by the counselling conducted by the university authorities itself.
The result will be available in an online mode only and the candidates have to provide the necessary credentials in order to get access to DHSGSU Result 2020. The university will also provide scholarships to the candidates on the basis of their results.
Steps To Check The DHSGSU Result
We have mentioned below the steps on how to download the DHSGSU Result which will be released by the examination conducting body of the university in June 2020. Go through the steps carefully to avoid any confusion or inconvenience at the moment.
- Visit the official website of Doctor Harisingh Gour University and go to Admission Portal 2020.
- DHSGSU RESULT 2020 link is available at the portal . Click on the Result link.
- Candidate will have to provide the essential credentials such as Registration number and Password in the Result Login section. Make sure that the credentials provided by you are correct and valid. else you will not be able to access your result.
- The result of the candidate will appear on the screen. The candidate will have to go through the Result PDF.
- Kindly download the Result PDF and take its print out. Also, one should have multiple copies of the result for further references in the long run.
- Also, in case there is any form of discrepancy in the result, the candidate will have to immediately contact the examination conducting body of the university.
- Candidates must be ready with their admit card which contains all the important information referring to candidature, as they have to provide the credentials in order to download the result.
Contents Mentioned On DHSGSU Result
Go through the details of DHSGSU RESULT 2020 scorecard. Candidates have to check the details mentioned on their scorecard very carefully. In case of any issue, the candidate can immediately contact the concerned authorities.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Rank secured by the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate further after the release of the result.
Procedure After The Declaration Of DHSGSU Result
After the release of DHSGSU Result, the university will also release the cut off list including the closing rank for each subject. Furthermore, following are the important points that one needs to remember after the declaration of the result. Read very carefully.
- In the first place, candidates have to check whether they have qualified the exam or not as well as see if they have scored enough according to the cut off list .
- The list will also mention the details regarding the counselling procedure for the candidates who have qualified the exam successfully.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted counselling venue at the provided reporting time with all the required documents.
- It is important for the candidates to attend the counselling for final seat allotment.A list of the important documents for counselling will be made available at the official website of the university.
Finally after the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates are provided with a counselling schedule. Counselling is the last and the most important step of taking admission into any university. It is also conducted by the exam conducting body of the university. However, the candidates are first required to register themselves for the counselling in order to attend it. Students have to provide the original copies of all the documents while meeting the authorities. Moreover, candidates must go through the information brochure of the university before attending the counselling.
Following is the list of all the essential documents one needs to carry on the day of counselling:
- 2 self-attested photos
- High school certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Mark sheet of high school
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam
- Required certificate if belong to the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Certificate in support of a claim for a sports seat
- Income certificate of the guardian/parent issued by the competent authority
- Candidates also have to submit the Admission Fee on the same day.