Kerala University Admit Card 2021 The Examination Centre of Kerala University issues the hall ticket of various courses online on the website of the varsity. The Kerala University Admit Card is a gateway to the candidates through which only they will be allowed to sit in the entrance exam. The candidates, who have successfully submitted the application forms will be able to download the Kerala University Admit card. In this article, we have given all the latest updates about the University of Kerala Admit Card 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university. After that, the candidates have to navigate for the link of the Kerala University PG Entrance Admit Card. Later on, the candidates will be taken to the login section where the aspirants will be asked to fill in the required credentials. The aspirant must fill correct details in the login section. The candidate is must print at least 1 copy of admit card for future purposes.
University of Kerala Hall Ticket 2021
After downloading the Kerala University Hall Ticket, the candidates should look carefully at the admit card and make sure that the details mentioned in the same are correct. If the aspirant finds any discrepancy, then he/she must immediately contact the examination centres. The students must bring the Central University of Kerala Admit Card on the day of examination. Without a valid hall ticket, no candidate can appear in the entrance test. Therefore, it is essential to download the hall ticket from the official website. The direct link to download the hall ticket is also given in the updates section in this article. Also, interested candidates can check the process to download the Admit Card of Kerala University.
Kerala University Admit Card Release Date
The candidates who have filled the online Kerala University Application Form 2021 can check their admit card. However, the official dates of the release of the Kerala University PG Admit Card are not known yet. The admission for the academic session will begin in the month of June 2021. Therefore, the aspirants must keep checking the official website to get the latest updates. Moreover, we are giving a list of tentative dates on the basis of the events of the previous year. The actual dates will come only after the release of the Brochure of 2021-21. Here we have given a list of tentative dates. The aspirant should make sure that he/she misses none of the dates. Refer to the following points for more information:
|Release of Admit Card||to be notified|
|Entrance Examination||to be notified|
How To Download the University of Kerala Admit Card?
The Controller of Examinations will release the Kerala University UG Admit Card online on its official website. Therefore, all the applicants must visit the official website regularly to get any update on the release of the hall ticket. Also, the applicants must know the process to download and access the online admit card. The candidates, while downloading the admit card, have to follow certain steps. One should be assured that he/she is not skipping any of the dates. For more information regarding the steps, refer to the following steps:
- In the first step, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university. One can easily get all the latest updates on Kerala University Admission 2021 in the News/Events Section on the Home Page.
- Post visiting the official website, the candidate will have to navigate for the link of the admit card.
- Following the click on the link, the aspirants will be taken to the login section where the candidates will be asked to fill in some particulars (registration number, password, etc). The candidates have to make sure that the details they are providing are correct. Providing any incorrect detail can stop the candidate from accessing his/her admit card.
- Post providing the details, the screen will display the admit card of the respective candidate.
- Download the admit card and after that, the candidate has to check all the details mentioned in the admit card. If the aspirant finds any error, then one must immediately contact the examination authorities.
- Candidates must download and keep the multiple copies of the print out of admit card for future references.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card of Kerala University
After downloading the Kerala University Admit Card 2021 the students must verify the details given on the hall ticket. It is necessary to verify the details. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates must immediately contact the helpline numbers given on the official website. It is necessary to get the details corrected on the hall ticket to avoid any trouble during the examination. Therefore, we are giving a list of details given on the hall ticket for the ease of the candidates. The admit card of Kerala University will contain much important information about the candidate and the exam as well. The details, which will be mentioned in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Address of the examination centre
- Name of the course
- Photograph of the candidate
Kerala University Semester Wise Exam Hall Ticket
The university does not solely conduct the entrance examination but also the semester-wise exams. The examination of semester exams is conducted for the candidates who already have taken admission in the varsity. Students can download Kerala University Semester Admit Card from the official website. The semester exam hall tickets are also available offline in the office of respective colleges. Students must note that the admit card of different semesters for individual courses, Sem 1/ 2/ 3/ 4 BA, BCom, BSc will be released on the independent dates. In order to download the admit card of Kerala University, the candidates will have to enter mandatory details in the login section.
Important Instructions Regarding Kerala University 2021 Hall Ticket
While downloading the admit card of the entrance exams of Kerala University, the candidates have to follow some important instructions. The candidates should make sure that they do not skip any of the instructions. In order to know more about the important instructions of the admit card, go through the following points:
- The admit card of Kerala University contains much important information which is related to the candidate and the exam as well.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card along with them to the examination centre. In case if one turns unable to bring the admit card, then the authority will not allow the candidate to sit in the exam.
- Any candidate with any type of gadget (mobile phone, pager, etc) will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- If one finds any error, then one must immediately approach the examination authorities.
- The authority will not accept any explanations of the candidate arrived late to the examination centre.