Kerala University Admit Card 2019-20: The Kerala University Admit Card is a gateway to the candidates through which only they will be allowed to sit in the entrance exam. The candidates, who have successfully submitted the application forms will be able to download the Kerala University admit card. In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university. After that, the candidates have to navigate for the link of the admit card of Kerala University. Later on, the candidates will be taken to the login section where the aspirants will be asked to fill in the required credentials.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The aspirant must fill correct details in the login section. The candidate is must print at least 1 copy of admit card for future purposes.
After downloading the Kerala University hall ticket, the candidates should look carefully at the admit card and make sure that the details mentioned in the same are correct. If the aspirant finds any discrepancy, then he/she must immediately contact the examination centres. The hall ticket of Kerala University has to be brought along with the candidate to the examination centres.
Kerala University Admit Card Release Date
The aspirant should make sure that he/she misses none of the dates. Refer to the following points for more information:
|Release of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||May 2020|
Kerala University Hall Ticket Download Steps
The candidates, while downloading the admit card, have to follow certain steps. One should be assured that he/she is not skipping any of the dates. For more information regarding the steps, refer to the following steps:
- The first step will be to visit the official website of the university. Visiting the website will be a mandatory step to apply for the entrance exam of Kerala University.
- Post visiting the official website, the candidate will have to navigate for the link of the admit card.
- Following the click on the link, the aspirants will be taken to the login section where the candidates will be asked to fill in some particulars (registration number, password, etc). The candidates have to make sure that the details they are providing in are correct. Providing any incorrect detail can stop the candidate from accessing his/her admit card.
- Post providing the details, the screen will display the admit card of the respective candidate.
- Download the admit card and after that, the candidate has to check all the details mentioned in the admit card. If the aspirant finds any error, then one must immediately contact the examination authorities.
- Print at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card of Kerala University
The admit card of Kerala University will contain much important information about the candidate and the exam as well. The details, which will be mentioned in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Address of the examination centre
- Name of the course
- Photograph of the candidate
Kerala University Semester wise Exam Hall Ticket
The university does not solely conduct the entrance examination but also the semester-wise exams. The examination of semester exams is conducted for the candidates who already have taken admission in the varsity. This is to be noted that the admit card of different semesters for individual courses, Sem 1/ 2/ 3/ 4 BA, BCom, BSc will be released on the independent dates. In order to download the admit card of Kerala University, the candidates will have to enter mandatory details in the login section.
Important Instructions related to Kerala University 2019-20 Hall Ticket
While downloading the admit card of the entrance exams of Kerala University, the candidates have to follow some important instructions. The candidates should make sure that they do not skip any of the instructions. In order to know more about the important instructions of the admit card, go through the following points:
- The admit card of Kerala University contains much important information which is related to the candidate and the exam as well.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card along with them to the examination centre. In case if one turns unable to bring the admit card, then the authority will not allow the candidate to sit in the exam.
- Any candidate with any type of gadget (mobile phone, pager, etc) will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- If one finds any error, then one must immediately approach the examination authorities.
- The authority will not accept any explanations of the candidate arrived late to the examination centre.