DBRAU Results 2020: The Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra has released the result for BEd. 2nd Year, PG Diploma in Business Management, BSc. Biotechnology, Seed Technology, BSc. (Ag), B.A Vocational, B.F.A, MSc. Zoology, MA (Final), BCA, MSc. (Mathematics), BE (Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication). Therefore the students can check the Agra University Result 2020 from the official website. The university offers various UG/PG/Diploma courses. Candidates can get to know their qualification status through the result. The Controller of Exams releases the DBRAU Results online on its official website. Students who are already enrolled in some courses at the university can check the BA/BSc./MA/MCom./MSc. Degree Results. Students can also check DBRAU Admission, Application Form, Admit Card, Re Exam form, DBRAU Syllabus Counselling, etc
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The university offers courses in regular as well as distance mode. Therefore, the students who have given the semester/annual exams can check the Agra University Results from the link given in the description box. In this article, we are giving details about the process to download the DBRAU Result online. Also, the candidates can get the latest notifications on DBRAU Admission 2020 process in this article.
- Agra University has declared Main Examination BEd. 2nd Year, PG Diploma in Business Managemen, BSc. Forestry, Biotechnology, Seed Technology, BBA, BCA, MSc. (Microbiology & Biotechnology) 2020 various course results. Check Agra University Result 2020
DBRAU Result 2020
The Exam Council of Bhimrao Ambedkar Agra University will release the Agra University Result 2020 online. Therefore, candidates must check the official website to get the latest updates. Candidates who have given the entrance exam for admissions can check their overall rank list from the official website. The entrance exam for the admission takes place in the month of June 2020. The council will release the official notification on DBRAU Result.in. Therefore, the students are requested to visit after the declaration of the result of Agra University. In this article, we are giving details about the semester and entrance exam results.
Agra University Result Important Dates 2020
The Controller of Examination of Agra University will publish the result online on its official website. The candidates can check the results on the official date as notified by the university. In order to get the latest updates on the declaration of DBRAU Exams Result, candidates can check the official website. However, we are giving the tentative dates for the result declaration. Candidates must note that the dates may change as per the norms of the varsity members. Here is a list of tentative dates:
|1.||Online Notification for the Exam||–|
|2.||Online Application Form||–|
|5.||Counselling and Admission||–|
How To Check Agra University Result?
The students who have appeared in the semester/annual exams can check their results at DBRAU results.ac.in for all courses. The officials will upload the semester result online on its website. However, candidates can also check the results from the direct link given in the update section. Candidates must know the process to check the result online. The steps to check the online result of Agra University are as follows:
- Initially, the candidates need to visit the official website of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra, which is (www.dbrau.ac.in).
- In the next step, the candidates have to click on the “Examination” tab and select the “Examination Branch” option from the dropdown menu.
- The portal showing the Examination Branch opens on the screen.
- From here, candidates need to select the relevant result link from the list shared under notifications.
- On the result search page, you have to enter the login credentials and click on the submit button.
- Login credentials include the Roll Number and the Captcha Code.
- The desired result will appear. Candidates must check all the results carefully.
- Lastly, you can either download or print the result for correspondences in the future.
Types of Results of DBRAU
The Examination Branch of Agra University releases the result for various exams. The candidates who have given a particular exam can download the marks sheet from the links. On the portal of the Result of Agra University, one can see the DBRAU BSc./BEd./LLB Results as well as various other examination results. Here are a few sections under which the university releases the result:
- Main Examination (Includes Session of the Degree Exam of the University)
- Semester Examination (Includes Semester/Annual Results for various courses)
- Medical Examination
- Scrutiny Result (Improvement/Backpaper/Revaluation Result)
Replica of Bhimrao Ambedkar University Result Website
Details Given on DBRAU Degree Results
After downloading the scorecard from Agra University Result Website the candidates must verify all the details. It is important to check all the personal and academic information given on the scorecard. The details printed on the scorecard has to be correct and if there is any discrepancy found on the result card, then the candidates may get disqualified from participating in the process of counselling, even if they have good marks in the examination. Therefore the details on the result card are very significant for the candidate to get admission into their desired course. Here are a few important details given on the Score Card of Agra University, from these details, a candidate can check and verify his/her own details:
- Name of the student
- Registration no.
- Evaluation no.
- Date of birth
- Name of the course/ program
- Year/ semester
- Subject-wise marks/grades obtained by the candidates
- Maximum marks
- Marks in internal assessment or practical marks (if applicable)
- Marks in Theory exam
- Total marks obtained/ grades
- Marks percentage
- Result status (pass/ fail)
- Instructions to students
DBRAU Agra University Revaluation Result 2020
Candidates can fill the online application form for the revaluation. Revaluation is permissible only to the theory subjects and not for any practical paper. The students have to fill the DBRAU Re-Exam Form 2019-20 within the stipulated and as per the policies of the university. The Examination Council of Agra University offers the provision of revaluation and re-totaling of the total marks to the candidates who aren’t satisfied with their semester results.
Students can check the DBRAU Result Re-Exam from the official website. In such cases of dissatisfaction, a candidate can apply for the revaluation. Applicants also have to pay the revaluation application fee for each subject. The schedule, fee and other related information about this process will be communicated to the candidates through the official website. The application submitted after the due date will not be considered.
How To Apply For Scrutiny/Re-Totaling of Answer Script
The Academic Council of Bhimrao Ambedkar Agra University has the provision for ist students to apply for revaluation. Students who wish to apply for Scrutiny/Retotaling of the answer book has to apply online. To apply for Scrutiny a student must have an RTI Registration No. This number is allotted to when a student request for viewing A/B under the RTI Act, 2005 on the “Viewing A/B under RTI Act” portal.
A student has to pay a minimum fee of Rs.100 for scrutiny of marks and totaling of two answer-books and Rs.100/- for every additional answer book. Students can check DBRAU Scrutiny Result 2020 through their login and the university will also send a copy of the result to the mail id of the students.
DBRAU End Semester Examination
For the students who are already enrolled in some courses, the officials of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University conducts the university examination in annual and semester mode. To appear in the university examination students must have a minimum 75% attendance. Students declared eligible to appear for the university examinations have to submit the examination form and fees on or before the last date. The University releases the Hall Ticket for all the eligible students. Students appearing for the have to take the print out of the hall ticket and report to the assigned exam center. The officials will release the marks at DBRAU Result.nic.in online on the university “Results” portal.
The council lays a few instructions for the students to appear for the examination or check the result. Here is a list of some of the important instructions for the students who are checking the DBRAU Result BEd. for the academic session 2020-21. It is important for the candidates to go through all these points and adhere to them. Any defaulter will be subject to penalty as per the norms of the university/college. Here are a few important instructions for the candidates:
- The Controller of the Examinations will publish the semester regular course/ Backlog results on its official website.
- The council uploads the results in online mode only. However, some colleges display the semester results on their notice boards.
- University will not dispatch any hard copy of the result to the students.
- After the result, students can also apply for recounting or revaluation of the result.
- Result published online will be only for the purpose of information to the students. It should not be treated as an original mark sheet.
- The original mark sheet along with other certificates will be distributed later after the release of the result.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the HelpLine Numbers of the Examination Branch. They can also mail the officials of the Examination Authority.
In this article we have given all the details regarding the Agra University Main Examination Result. Also, candidates can read about DBRAU Re-Exam Result 2020 to know about the improvement/backpaper results. If any students has any confusion or query regarding the Results of Agra University. Then they may put their questions in the comment section given in the end of this article. We will try to revert and resolve all the queries in the minimum time and avoid any kind of difficulties of the students.
Contact Details of Agra University
|Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Paliwal Park , Agra (U.P.) 282004|
|University Phone No.|
|V.C. Office (0562) – 2858468, 2858669|
|Registrar Office (0562) – 6544827|
|F.O. Office (0562) – 6540650|
|Office : 0562-2858669|