Cotton University Admission 2021 will start soon. The university has released the exam timetable for 2020-23 batch students. Also, the university has released mid-term exam schedule. CPGEE stands for Cotton Post-Graduate Entrance Examination. The University offers admission (PG Courses) to the students on the basis of the CPGEE Scores. That means, the University conducts a separate entrance exam for the admission process. Also, the CPGEE Cotton University Admission offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. The Official Prospectus will be available in the month of June 2021. Candidates have to fill in the Application Form if they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the Cotton University UG and PG Admission. Therefore, go through the article carefully. In this article, you can also get the latest updates of the Cotton University Semester Exam and Result updates along with the Admission Process.
- The university has released the Mid-semester exams of the UG-II and VI semesters, and PG (4th Sem), MCA (4th and 6th Semester). The UG exams will start from 25th May 2021 onwards. Whereas, PG exam starts from 1st June 2021. The exam will take in Open-Book Mode. Check here
- Cotton University has released 1st semester (Regular) exam, practical timetable for the 2020-21 Batch. Check here
Cotton University Postgraduate Admission Notification
Cotton University Admission and Exam Dates 2021-22
The University releases separate application forms for the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma Courses. The University has not released any official dates regarding the admission process. However, in this article, we have provided the tentative dates of the CPGEE Cotton University Course Admission.
Dates for HS 1st Year Admission 2021
|Events||Tentative Admission Schedule|
|Online Registration Process Starts from||June/July 2021|
|Payment of the Application Form|
|Closure of the Online Application Form|
|Online Updating of UG CGPA Score by the Cotton Graduates (last date)|
|Release of the Merit List|
|Admission of Cotton Graduates on the basis of CGPA Scores (Cores)|
|Release of CPGEE Cotton University Merit List pdf|
|Admission of the candidates on the basis of CPGEE Scores|
Cotton University Undergraduate Course Admission
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Registration Process||Last Week of May 2021|
|Payment of the Application Fees||First Week of June 2021|
|Submission of the Online Application Form||First Week of June 2021|
|Submission of the documents for extra-curricular activities and differently-abled quota||First Week of June 2021|
|Declaration of the Merit List||Second Week of June 2021|
|Date of Admission for B.Sc Courses||Second Week of June 2021|
|Bachelor of Arts Admission Dates||Third Week of June 2021|
Important Dates for Cotton University Postgraduate Admission 2021
|CPGEE Events||Dates Scheduled (Announced)|
|Online Application Form starting date||–|
|Closing Date of Payment of the application form fees||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||–|
|Science Admission Dates (Day Shifts)||—|
|Science (Morning Shift)||—|
|EC and Differently Abled||—|
Cotton University Semester Academic Calendar
The classes have been started for Even Semester (UG, PG, and HS) Course Programs. Candidates can check the Cotton University Academic Calendar 2021 below-
Cotton University Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility condition for the Cotton University Admission is different for each course program. Therefore, it is very much important to check the eligibility condition to check the Cotton University 2021 Admission.
- The Nationality Candidate of the candidate must be Indian.
- The academic qualification for Undergraduate Courses and Postgraduate students is also different.
- Candidates must have passed in Higher Secondary or its equivalent (10+2 examination). Whereas, for Postgraduate Courses, candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates waiting for their qualifying exam results can also apply for CPGEE Admission Test.
Check complete eligibility conditions of the Postgraduate Courses below-
General Rules of Cotton University Admission
- The student has to select one core course, two generic elective courses, two modular courses, two ability enhancement courses, and two skill enhancement courses as per the Choice-Based Credit System.
- Core Course and combination of GE including the Modular Subjects will be offered at the time of the admission based on the merit. which is subject to the availability of the seats.
- Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses will be offered at the time of admission.
- Skill Enhancement Courses will be offered in the 3rd and 4th Semesters.
- Core Subject allotted at the time of admission cannot be changed later.
Cotton University CPGEE Application Form
The Cotton University releases separate application form UG/PG/HS Courses. The official link to fill in the online admission form will be available on its homepage. Thus, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to fill in the Application Form. However, the mode of the CPGEE Registration Form is online only. The application form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore make sure that you fill and submit the form before the deadline.
Steps to fill Cotton University UG/PG/HS Application Form
The step by step procedure to fill in the CPGEE Online Admission Form is as follows
- Visit the Official Website of Cotton University- cottonuniversity.ac.in
- Now click on the application form link and register yourself.
- In the registration process, enter the required details – Name, E-mail id, Mobile Number, etc.
- You will receive a Registration ID and Password after a successful registration.
- Then enter the required details such as Course Applied for, Subject List, Educational Qualifications etc.
- Go through the details carefully and make the payment of the application form.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form.
Application Form Fees of CPGEE Cotton University Form 2021
- The cost of the application form fees is Rs 500 and Rs 200 respectively. Check the criteria below.
- The mode of payment of the form fees is online through Internet Banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Application Fees for Cotton University are non-refundable.
|Fee Head||Department with Lab, with Field Work||Department with Lab, without the fieldwork||Fee for the Department without Lab, with Field Work||Department without the lab, and without the fieldwork|
|Admission/Enrollment||Rs 200 (each)|
|Registration (One-Time)||Rs 500 (each)|
Documents Required to Upload at the time of filling the form
- A valid e-mail id
- A valid mobile number
- Passport Size (scanned) of the Photograph of the candidate (20 Kb to 50 Kb)
- Scanned Signature copy (20 Kb to 50 Kb)
Cotton University Semester Exam Form 2021
The University releases a separate application form for appearing in the Semester Exam as well. The Form for the Semester Exam will be available a few days before the exam. The Cotton University Semester Exam Form has to be filed before the due date. Candidates submitting the form after the due date will be charged a late fee. However, the submission of the Cotton University Semester Form will be done offline. We will update the application form link, once the form is released.
CPGEE Admit Card Download
Cotton University Post Graduate Entrance Test Hall Ticket will be available online. The admit card will be released on the website a few days before the date of the exam. Candidates who have submitted the form can download the Hall Ticket. The CPGEE Provisional Hall Ticket will carry all the details of the exam and the candidate. It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card to the examination.
How to Download CPGEE 2021 Admit Card?
The step by step process to download the Cotton University Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Cotton University.
- Click on the admit card link available on the Homepage.
- Enter your Registration ID and Roll Number and click on the submit option.
- Check all the details carefully and download the Admit Card.
Cotton University Semester Exam Admit Card
Candidates who will be appearing for the Semester Exam will have to download the Cotton University Semester Exam Hall Ticket. The exam call letter will be available just a few days before the semester exam. Hence, to download the Cotton University Semester Admit Card, candidates have to enter their Enrollment Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth.
The Semester Exam Admit Card will be available separately for various courses. Hence, we advise the candidates to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications.
Cotton University Post Graduate Exam Answer Key
The CPGEE 2021 Answer Key will be available soon after the completion of the exam. The solution key pdf will be available online on its official website. Thus, candidates who have appeared in the CPGEE Entrance Test can download the answer key and tally their responses.
Cotton University CBCS and CAGP (For Semesters)
Cotton University which is formerly known as Cotton State University follows the Choice-Based Credit System (CBCS) and Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern (CAGP) in the semester exam. In the choice-based system, candidates will be given opportunities to pursue courses of interest for their choices.
Evaluation, Grading of Cotton University Semester Exam
The evaluation of the marks will be carried out through a grading system. The grading pattern for the subjects is provided below-
|Letter Grade||Grade Point||Letter Grade||Grade Point|
The evaluation of the semester marks will be on the basis of two main exams. The first one takes place in the middle of each semester, which is also called as (MidSemester) or MIDSEM. Another exam will take place at the end of the semester which is called the End-Semester Exam (ENDSEM).
- The Mid-Semester Exam carries 30 marks and the Endsem of 70 marks.
- For Courses with a practical component of 1 or 2 credits, a practical exam of 30 marks will take place at the end of the semester.
- For Courses with 2 credits or less, the evaluation will be on the basis of a single ENDSEM examination of 50 marks.
Cotton University Choice-Based Credit System (CBCS)
The B.Sc/B. A with Honors and the BCA Programs will comprise of six semesters with a minimum credit of 130. Each course in the program will be from one of the following categories-
- Core Course – This course is mandatory for the student to be studied.
- Elective Course – This course is chosen from a pool of courses that may extend the discipline/subject of study. The main objective of this course is to enhance the student’s proficiency or skill. However, the elective courses are divided into two categories- Discipline Specific Elective and Generic Elective Course.
- Ability Enhancement Course – This course is further divided into two categories-
- Ability Enhancement Compulsory Course (AECC) – These comprise two courses that are mandatory for all disciplines. Environmental Science and English/Hindi/MIL Communication.
- Skill Enhancement Course (SEC) – These courses have to be chosen from a pool of courses designed to provide value-based or skill-based knowledge. These subjects include both theory and lab/fieldwork.
- Practicals/Tutorials and
- Dissertation/Project Work. Thus, the minimum total credits required for the complete program is 130.
CPGEE Post-Graduate Entrance Test Merit List
Soon after the release of the answer key, the University will release the CPGEE Merit List Result on its official website. Candidates can check the Cotton University Result online only. However, the University follows a certain pattern to score the candidates. Hence, the merit list is prepared on the following criteria –
- For Science Stream – The total marks of the best three Science Subjects will be considered.
- For Arts Stream- Total marks of the best three subjects of the final year qualifying examination will be considered.
Hence, the Cotton University Result will be released in the form of a merit list. Candidates whose name will be shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible to appear in the further admission process of Cotton University.
Cotton University CPGEE Counselling
Candidates whose names are on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling process. The mode of Cotton University Admission Counselling is offline. Candidates have to report the venue along with the documents. Hence, the students have to carry the following documents to the counselling admission.
- Printout the Cotton University Application Form
- 10th and 12th Passing and Mark sheet Certificate.
- Category Certificate
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph.
- Photocopies of all the documents (self-attested)
- Candidates having a gap in their studies have to submit a gap certificate issued from the Head of the Institution last attended or officer in charge of the nearest Police Station testifying his/her activities during the Interim Period. Candidates having more than three years of gap in the study will not be eligible for the admission process.
Make sure that you carry all the documents to the counselling venue. Candidates who fail to bring any of the documents will not be eligible to attend the counselling.
Cotton University CBCS Based Syllabus (UG and PG)
After the admission process, the students can check the following syllabus program based on the Choice Based Credit System. We have provided a detailed syllabus for each semester for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses.
Cotton University Syllabus for Undergraduates
In this section, you can check the Cotton University Syllabus for each semester. The subject courses are listed for H.S and Graduate Courses.
First Semester Syllabus (Sem- I/II/III/IV/V/VI)
Post-Graduate Syllabus (Sem- I/II/III/IV/V/VI)
Cotton State University Admission- Fee Structure
Check the detailed fee structure of Cotton State University. We have provided the fee structure for the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate Courses.
|Courses||Fee Structure||Course Duration|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||Rs 52, 000/- year||3 Years|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)||Rs 30, 000/- year||3 years|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A)||N.A||3 Years|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||Rs 6, 990/- year||2 years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||Rs 7890/- year||2 years|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||Rs 50, 000/- year||3 years|
|Diploma||Rs 26,000/- year||1 year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||Rs 15, 000/- year||1 year|
|Certification||Rs 5000 total fees||6 months|
|Advanced Certificate of Proficiency in English||Rs 5000 total fees||6 months|
Fee Structure of Cotton University MSc Admission
|Admission Fees||Rs 100. 000|
|Pankha Fees||Rs 10.00|
|Tuition Fees||Rs 1200.00|
|Hostel Fees||Rs 39.00|
|Total Fees||Rs 1349.00|
Second Year M.Sc Fee Structure
|CCSU Enrollment Fees||Rs 100.00|
|CCSU Registration Fees||Rs 400.00|
|Total Fees||Rs 500.00|
Third Year M.Sc Fee Structure
|Examination Fees||Rs 150.00|
|Library Fees||Rs 150.00|
|Student Activity Fees||Rs 200.00|
|Emergency Maintenance Fund Fees||Rs 50.00|
|Student Aid Fund Fees||Rs 50.00|
|Campus Maintainance Fees||Rs 100.00|
|Student Safety Insurance Fees||Rs 80.00|
|Seminar Fees||Rs 30.00|
|Scout and Guide Fees||Rs 5.00|
|Extra-Curricular Fees||Rs 20.00|
|Student Activity Fees||Rs 30.00|
|Laboratory Fees||Rs 500.00|
|Quality Development related fees||Rs 50.00|
|Emergency Maintainance Fund Fees||Rs 50.00|
|Computer Maintainance Fees||Rs 300.00|
|Identity Card Fees||Rs 100.00|
|Miscellaneous Fees (including hospital facilities)||Rs 30.00|
|Student Welfare Fees||Rs 40.00|
|Research Activity Fees||Rs 100.00|
|Science Deposit Fees||Rs 100.00|
|Library Caution Money (refundable)||Rs 500. 00|
|Total Fees||Rs 2585.00|
Thus, these are the complete details of Cotton University Admission. If you any queries regarding the admission process, then please comment on the section below.