Rama University has its campus located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, and NCR. It has a wide range of faculties members for various courses. Along with that, it offers various Undergraduate, Post-Graduate, Diploma courses. It offers courses in fields like medicine, engineering, commerce and management, law, humanities and arts, architecture and many more. Rama University admission 2020 will start in january.The admission is Entrance-based which is Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) 2020 and is conducted offline. Rama University Application Form are usually available in two modes, online and offline. Moreover, scholarships are also available based on reservation criteria under various categories. For more details continue reading the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rama University (RUET) Admission Dates 2020
The following table contains all the important events related to Rama University admissions. Candidates on the other hand can visit the official website of the university for updated exam schedule. Likewise, you can also check the our website for daily updates. Meanwhile, you can go through the tentative dates. So that you are well prepared for your admission process. Also, these dates mentioned below are for admission in UG Courses. Rama University admission date schedule will be available at our website as per the schedule.
|Rama University application form release date||January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2020|
|Admit Card release date||May 2020|
|Test Date and Timing||June 2020 (10 AM to 12 PM)|
|Result declaration date||June 2020|
Rama University Admissions Eligibility Criteria
As a matter of fact the exam conducting body will release Rama University eligibility criteria. Although eligibility criteria is defined by the university itself. For the candidates its the first thing to remember to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Failing to do the same may restrict further admission process.
One can definitely check the prospectus of the university for more details. Go through the criteria for a few of the courses from below.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech must fulfill the criteria of 10+2 PASS and 50% in
- Those applying for courses in the field of Humanities and Arts must have at least 50% PASS in 10+2 in the respective subjects. Age limit is 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Applicants looking for medicine and hospital management courses must fulfill the criteria of 10+2 PASS and 50% marks in PCBE. He/She should also be able to qualify the entrance test conducted by the university.
Rama University Application Form 2020
Candidates seeking admission in Rama University can fill up the application form. RUET Admission Form 2020 will release at the official website in the month of January 2020. However, make sure to check the website for daily updates. Moreover, exam form and information brochure for RUET can also be purchased from the Fee counter. Candidates will have to provide information in the registration form. This includes Personal details, Academic details, Contact address, etc. In addition to this, scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature are also required. The filling up of a registration form is indeed an important step in order to proceed further in the application process.
While filling the application form you have to make sure that the information filled by you must be correct and appropriate. Any form of misleading information will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature. Complete your application process within the limited time frame provided by the university to avoid cancellation of disqualification. Note that the final submission of the application form will only be considered after the payment of the application fee. The admit card will be available only for those candidates who have successfully completed the filling of their application form. No forms will be accepted after the last date. Candidates who will submit their application with a late fee, their test centre will be at the university only.
Rama University Admit Card 2020
Rama University will release the admit card in an online mode. Admit card is an important document for appearing in the exam. It indicates your candidature. The hall tickets will release in the month of May 2020. It provides authenticity to the candidates so as to give the exam. Also provides them with the necessary information for the exam day. Our website will update the link to Rama University Admit Card 2020 as per the scheduled date.
Download the admit card and take its print out for further use. Also, paste a passport sized photograph of yours in the space provided. Candidates will fill all the entries in the admit card except the Roll No. The university will provide roll no on the respective day. No candidate is allowed in the examination hall without the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, you can contact the concerned authorities.
Rama University Admission Process 2020
- For Rama University Admission 2020, an entrance test is conducted namely Rama University Entrance Test (RUET). Indian candidates need to qualify this test to secure their admission here.
- Besides this, the candidates must have a minimum qualification of 10+2 by a recognised board.
- On the other hand, foreign candidates can seek direct admission. They can do so by creating an individual account. Then register for the desired course.
- In case of an online application, one need to upload the following documents:
- Self passport sized photograph (in .jpg format)
- Copy of candidate’s signature (in .jpg format)
- Copies of candidate’s 10th and 12th certificates
- Domicile/Disability certificate (if applicable)
- For online applicants, payment will be made using Credit/Debit Card and net banking option. A receipt is then generated. Now by all means the completion of the payment process is confirmed. Take a print out for future references.
- For online application:
- In that case candidates have to courier a print out of the filled application form to Rama University at their given address.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in name of “Rama University”, payable at Kanpur.
- Self-attested copies of 10th and 12th certificates.
- Domicile/Disability certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates then have to clear GD and PI for final selection. Shortlisted candidates will receive a notification via email. Correspondingly, merit list of shortlisted candidates will also be displayed at the official website of the university.
- After successful selection, payment of Admission fee has to be made within 10 days.
- After this, you have to report to Registrar’s office with the required documents for verification.
- Roll no. will be issued to the candidate after the successful verification of the documents.
Rama University Entrance Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for admission to undergraduate courses is set by the conducting body of the university. Candidates appearing for the exam should know the form of the questions. At the same time it is important for the candidates to understand the exam pattern. This will help them score good marks and thus confirming their admission. Candidates are evaluated on the basis of their performance in the exam. For better understanding, you can go through the exam syllabus. This will provide you detailed information about the exam.
RUET conducts the test using the OMR sheet and particularly consists of three sections namely.
- General English (20 Questions)
- G K & Numerical Ability (20 Questions)
- Core Subject (80 Questions)
- The total duration of the exam is 120 minutes (2 Hours).
Rama University Entrance Exam Syllabus
The test will be of multiple choice containing 120 questions on the following subjects/topic in single question Booklet:-
- General English: Candidates need to answer 20 questions pertaining to the level of 10+2 standard. The test will comprise of English Grammar. This tests the ability of the candidate in paragraph comprehension, sentence correction, word power, (meaning, synonym, antonym) and tense, etc.
- GK & Numerical Ability: This section contains 20 questions. In order to test the knowledge of the candidate in day-to-day national, international affairs (political, sports, development in the field of science & technology), eminent personalities, etc.
- Subject: It consists of total 80 questions. To test the basic knowledge of the subject of the qualifying exam
Rama University Admission Result 2020
The university will release the result for undergraduate courses in the 2nd week of June 2020. Moreover, the exam conducting body of the university will provide the link for Rama University Result accordingly.
Candidates can fill up the required details and can get access to their results. The result in particular will contain the marks scored by the applicant. Additionally, candidates can take a print out of their result. This will prevent any delay in the further admission process. The results and the merit list will release according to the guidelines provided by the university. However, candidates need to keep themselves updated regarding the schedule.
Moreover, the university also releases semester-wise results of various courses. Try to avoid confusion.
Rama University Counselling 2020
Rama University will conduct the counselling procedure of the selected candidates only. Thus the selected candidates have to attend the course wise counselling notably at different locations. The university will provide an imitation letter to the selected candidates. In general the letter will contain all the important information like counselling date, counselling centre, date and reporting time etc. Above all, the candidates first need to register themselves for the counselling. In this, they can select the preferred course and college.
With this in mind following is a list of important documents you should carry for the counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- School Leaving/Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof (Photocopy)
- Photocopy of JEE/ NEET/ UPSEE/ GATE/ MAT/ CAT or other exam qualifying scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photographs
Note- At the time of personal meeting with university officials, you must carry original documents for verification. Further, check the official website that is www.ramauniversity.ac.in for more updates.