Annamalai University DDE 2021: The admissions will starts soon for various courses. The Exam Result of the DDE Exam has been declared for May 2020 exams. Candidates can check the updates below. The Directorate of Distance Education is responsible for the AU DDE admission process. The University invites the Annamalai DDE 2020 Admission Form for various UG/PG courses. Therefore, the students who wish to apply for the Distance Learning Program must fill the Application Form of Annamalai University. The University was established in 1929.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The university is located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. Therefore, the interested candidates can check the latest updates on Annamalai University DDE Admissions 2020-21. The Univesity was accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with grade A in 2014. The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) established in 1979 and offers more than two hundred different programs of study under the Regular Stream.
Annamalai University Semester Exam Updates
- May 2020 exam hall ticket released. Download Now
- Exam Time of May 2020 Arrear Exam and December 2020 (Semester Pattern) has been released. Check time table
Annamalai Distance Admission 2020-21
All the programs of study offered by the Directorate of Distance Education have the approval of the Distance Education Council, New Delhi. The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Annamalai University offers following distance education courses through campus and its study centers across India. In this article, we are giving all the latest updates regarding the Annamalai University DDE Application Form 2021. Therefore, the candidates can check the updates in the latest notification section. They can also visit the official website to check the dates of the release of the Application Forms for the academic session 2021-22.
Annamalai University Time Table
|Name of the Branch||Download Time Table||Exam Date|
|BE/BTech/BArch (Regulation 2013)||Click to Download||24th to 29th September 2020|
|BTech/BE Part-Time (Regulation 2014)||Click to Download||24th to 29th September 2020|
|BE/BTech Part-Time (Regulation 2009)||Click to Download||24th to 29th September 2020|
|B.Arch (Regulation 2009)||Click to Download||24th to 29th September 2020|
|M.Arch (Regulation 2017)||Click to Download||28th September 2020|
|MBA (Regulation 2013)||Click to Download||26th September 2020 to 28th September 2020|
UG Programmes in Annamalai University DDE 2021
- BA in Tamil Language.
- BA in English.
- BA in Social Work.
- BA in Rural Management.
- BA in Economics.
- B.A Functional in Tamil Language.
- BA in Business Economics.
- BA in History.
- BA in English & Communication.
- BA in Heritage Management & History.
- BA in Political Science.
- BA in Sociology.
- BA in Human Rights.
- BA in Social Welfare Administration.
- BA in Public Administration.
- BA in Police Administration.
- BA in Social and Civic Studies.
- BA in Population Studies.
- Bachelor of Literature in Tamil Language.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- BBA in Computer Applications.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce.
- B.Com in International Business.
- B. Com in Computer Applications.
- B.Com in Accounting & Finance.
- B.Com in Marketing Management.
- B.Com in Business Studies.
- B.L.I.S: Bachelor of Library Science.
- B.Sc. in Physics.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry.
- B.Sc. in Botany.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics with Computer Applications.
- B.Sc. in Zoology.
- B.Sc. in Psychology.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education (Duration: one year).
- B.B.L: Bachelor of Business Law.
- B.A.L: Bachelor of Academic Law.
- B.G.L: Bachelor of General Laws.
- LL.M: Latin Legum Magister/Master of Law.
- M.Sc. in IT.
- M.Sc. in Software Engineering .
- M.Sc. In Computer Science.
- M.Sc. in Visual Communication.
Professional Courses Programmes
- MBA Degree Programme (Duration: 2 years).
- MBA (Medium: Tamil & English language).
- MBA in Hospital Management.
- MCA Degree Programme (Duration: 3 years).
- MBA in E-Business.
- MBA in International Business.
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- MBA in Marketing Management.
- Financial Management.
Post Graduate in Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Library Automation & Networking.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application.
- PG Diploma in Acupuncture.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tobacco Control.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Nutrition.
- PG Diploma in Wellness Fitness Science.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Records Science.
- Certificate Programme in Veenai, Violin, Flute, Nagaswaram & Keyboard (For Instruments only).
- Certificate Programme in Vocal.
Distance Education Programmes for Information & Technology
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc. In Computer Science.
- B.Sc. in IT.
- B.Sc. in Visual Communication.
- MBA in Information Systems.
- MCA: Master Computer Applications.
- Masters in IT.
- M.Sc. in Software Engineering.
- Masters in Computer Science.
- M.Sc. in Visual Communication.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation & Networking.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application.
- Diploma in Computer Application.
Lateral Entry – Under Graduate Programmes
- B.C.A. – II Year.
- B.C.A. – III Year.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) – II Year.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) – III Year.
- (Information Technology) – II Year.
- B.Sc. (Information Technology) – III Year.
- (Visual Communications) – II Year.
- B.Sc. Visual Communications) – III Year.
Lateral Entry – Post Graduate Programmes
- M.C.A. – II Year.
- M.C.A. – III Year.
- M.Sc. (Information Technology) – II Year.
- Masters in Science (Software Engineering) – II Year.
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) – II Year.
Annamalai University Departments
The University has 10 Departments which are as follows:
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- Faculty of Medicine.
- Faculty of Agriculture.
- Fine Arts.
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology.
- Indian Language.
- Faculty of Marine Science.
Annamalai University Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates seeking admission into the courses offered by the University can check their eligibility criteria.
Under Graduate Course
|For admission in UG Courses, students should have passed intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.|
Post Graduate Course
|Applicants, who are seeking for admission into PG Courses, should hold the degree of graduation with the minimum required marks from an affiliated university/ institute.|
Application Form for Annamalai University DDE 2021
The candidates who wish to take admission into the Distance Education Programme of Annamalai University can fill the Application form by following procedures given below:
- Go to the official website of the University from the link: http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- Then go to the “Directorate of Distance Education” section.
- Check the notification box and find the “Application Form” link.
- Fill the Personal Details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, and Gender, etc.
- Once Personal Details are filled, now candidate needs to enter his/her educational details like Name of Board or University, Percentage, etc.
- Upload photograph & Signature. The candidates are required to upload the images of the recent Photographs and Signature Specimen. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- The photo of the candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- Now candidates must submit the application fee in prescribed bank either online mode using a debit card/ credit card or net banking facility or offline mode using Demand Draft or Challan. Enter the required information and make the payment of the fee amount.
- After the successful payment of fee, check filled in the form again. If any modification required, then do it. After completion of form check application form at once and press the “Submit” button. At last, take the print out of it for future use.
- Fill Annamalai University Distance Education Admission form very carefully and submit it on or before the last date of Application form submission.
Annamalai University DDE 2021 Admission Process
Annamalai University provides admission in 2 modes.
- Spot Admission
- Admission through Post
Spot admission will be given to those candidates who live nearby to any Study Centre. The Selection in any program will be made by the Study Center. All spot admissions must be confirmed by the Director or will be canceled if found not eligible.
The candidates must submit and attach these documents with the application form in person to any study center or contact of DDE, Annamalai University:
- Filled in application form along with attested xerox/photostat copies of Certificates of eligibility, age, and qualifications.
- Passport size photograph must be affixed on the Application form.
- The candidates have to provide Original education certificates.
- Original Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate should be attached.
- 2 recent passport size photograph without signature to be pasted on Scanned form and Identity Card form.
- Demand Draft of the course fee drawn in the favor of “The Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University.”
- Original documents will be returned after verification.
Admission through Post
If a candidate doesn’t live around the university he/she will send punctually filled-in application form to “The Director, Board of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002” along with the Xerox copies of:
- Eligibility and Educational Qualification certificates.
- Transfer certificate and Migration certificate.
- 2 recent passport size photograph.
- The candidates need not enclose original certificates and Demand draft along with the Application form.
- The University will provide a provisional admission card to the candidates, then they have to verify their original certificates.
- If the documents/certificates submitted by a student found pretend, his/her admission is going to be off and also the course fee also will be confiscated.
Annamalai University DDE 2020-21 Exam Fees
B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lit, B.B.A, B.B.S., B.M.M, B.C.A, B.A.L, B.B.L., B.G.L., B.Music, B.Dance Degree Examinations (Including Dual Degree / Lateral Entry / Double Degree Courses)
|Theory paper||Rs 100/-|
|Practical (Per Paper)||Rs 120/-|
|Project Report/Viva||Rs 330/-|
Annamalai University DDE (Diploma / Post-Diploma) Exam Fees
|Theory paper||Rs 130/-|
|Practical (Per Paper)||Rs 170/-|
|Project Report/Viva||Rs 340/-|
Annamalai University DDE PG Diploma/Advanced Diploma Exam Fees
|Theory paper||Rs 170/-|
|Practical (Per Paper)/Record/Project||Rs 220/-|
|Practical (Per Paper)PG Diploma in Yoga||Rs 440/-|
Master of Health Science Course Examinations Exam Fees
|Theory paper||Rs 480/-|
|Project/Log Book & Viva-voce||Rs 850/-|
So, these are the complete details of Annamalai University Admission 2020. If you have any queries then comment on the section below.