COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released in July 2019. The Consortium of Medical Dental Colleges of Karnataka is the conducting body of COMEDK MBBS Exam 2019. The Application Form will be available online. A separate link will be available to fill in the application form. COMEDK MBBS Admission Form 2019 has to be filled by those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria. The COMEDK MBBS Admission 2019 will take place on the basis of NEET 2019 Scores and a separate entrance examination that will be conducted at the time of the Admission process. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding COMEDK MBBS 2019 Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
COMEDK MBBS 2019 Admission Dates
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||July 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||July 2019|
|Declaration of the Merit list||July 2019|
|Document Verification||July 2019|
|Schedule for Fee Structure and Seat Matrix||July 2019|
|Entry by the Eligible Candidates||July 2019|
|The Release of Mock Allotment Result||July 2019|
|Provision of Change in Options (if any)||July 2019|
|First Round Allotment Result||July 2019|
|Fee Payment and Confirmation of Allotment||July 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting the College||August 2019|
The Dates mentioned above are tentative. The Official Dates will be announced on the official website.
COMEDK MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
To fill in the application form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria of COMEDK MBBS 2019 Application Form is as follows-
- The Candidates Nationality must be Indian
- The Minimum Age of the candidate is 17 years as on 31st December 2019. Candidates above 25 years are also eligible to apply for COMEDK MBBS 2019 Application Form.
- The Applicants must score a minimum of (50% for Unreserved, 45% for Unreserved PWD and 40% for Reserved Category) in each subject mentioned above.
- Candidate must have passed Class 12th with subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum qualified marks.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET 2019 UG with minimum aggregate marks.
Minimum Qualified Marks of NEET 2019 UG
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile||119 marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (Reserved PWD)||40th Percentile||96 marks|
|Unreserved PWD Category||45th Percentile||107 marks|
COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2019
COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the application form. A separate link will be available for filling the application form. In the application form, candidates have to submit correct details and submit it before the closing date. The Applicants have to fill the mandatory parts correctly. The photograph and signature have to be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned.
Specifications of the Documents to be Uploaded
Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications. Following are the specifications that of the documents that have to be uploaded in COMEDK MBBS 2019 Admission Form.
Photograph of the Candidate
- The Photograph of the applicant must be the recent one (before 13th November 2019).
- It should be a head and shoulder colored photograph with a white/off-white background.
- The Dimensions of the photograph must be 30mm X 45mm.
- The File Size of the Photograph must be 80 Kb.
- It should be in JPEG Format.
Signature of the Candidate and Father
- The Signature of the candidate has to be done in black pen on a white paper.
- It should be scanned and the dimensions should be 80mm X 35mm.
- The File Size of the scanned signature should be 80 Kb.
- The Format of the Signature must be in JPEG or JPG.
Information Required at the Time of Filling COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2019
The Information/Details Needed at the Time of filling of COMEDK MBBS 2019 Online Application Form is as follows-
- E-mail ID and Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth as per 10th Standard Board Marks Card. This will be used in a Tie-Breaker Criteria as well.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of the Name of the Parents.
- Mobile Number of Parents and Guardians
- Annual Family Income
- Preferred Courses
- Address of the Candidate (Permanent)
- Details of Karnataka Domicile and Minority Status (optional)
COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2019 Fees
The Cost of the Application Fees of COMEDK MBBS 2019 Admission Form is Rs 650/- for General and OBC Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved (SC/ST) Category. The fees have to be paid online through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to Fill COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2019?
The Step by Step Procedure to fill COMEDK MBBS 2019 Online Application Form is as follows-
You have to visit the official website of COMEDK and click on the Application Form Link. The Applicants have to register themselves by providing details such as the Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, etc. After submitting the details, candidates will receive login details (Registration ID and Password) on the registered e-mail id and phone number. Save the Registration Number for future reference.
Log In and Fill the Application Form
Log in with the details provided and start filling the application form. Candidates have to enter the details such as the Parent’s and Guardian Details, Personal and Academic Details, Communication Address, etc.
Uploading the Documents and Payment of Fees
After filling all the details, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications. After uploading the documents, candidates have to make the payment of the application fees. The cost of the application form fees is Rs 650/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved Category. The mode of paying the application fees is online.
Submission of the Application Form
After providing and uploading all the documents, recheck all the details and submit the application form. Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe for future reference.
Candidates must note that the Application Form has to be submitted before the closing date. Before filing the application form, candidates must check their Internet Connectivity. The Application Form will be available in July 2019. The Admission Form will be released after NEET 2019 UG Results Declaration.