BVP M.Sc Nursing Result 2021 will release on 5th July 2021. Hence, candidates who have appeared in the entrance test can check the exam. Bharati Vidyapeeth University is responsible for announcing the result. However, to check the result, the applicants have to visit the website. The time duration of the M.Sc course program is 4 years. To check the M.Sc Nursing Result of BVP, the candidate has to enter their required details on the website. Also, the result is declared in the form of a merit list. Hence, candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be able to attend the counselling. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the BVP M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Result. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Schedule of BVP M.Sc Nursing Result 2021
The university has announced the dates of the Bharti Vidyapeeth University Entrance Exam 2021. Candidates can check the dates below. However, if there is any change in the dates, then we will get it updated here.
|Exam Events||Exam Schedule|
|BVP M.Sc Nursing||20th June 2021|
|Declaration of Result||5th July 2021|
How to Check BVP M.Sc CET Result 2021?
The result of the entrance test releases online. Candidates have to visit the website in order to check the entrance test scores. Thus, the steps to check the BVP M.Sc Nursing Result 2021 is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the website of the university – bvuniversity.edu.in
- Then click on the result link
- Enter your e-mail id and mobile number.
- The result is then displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and download the scorecard.
- Keep two to three printouts for future reference.
How is BVP M.Sc Nursing Entrance Scores calculated?
The university calculates the scores based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam. However, the evaluation process is similar for all the BVP Course Programmes.
Marking Scheme of the examination
- 1 mark is calculated for the correct answers.
- There is no negative marking for any incorrect answers.
- Hence, the marking scheme of the paper is as follows-
Raw Score = +1 x (total no. of correct answer) + 0 x (total no. of incorrect answer)
Preparation of the merit list
Soon after the calculation of the scores, the university prepares a merit list for each course. Thus, the merit list indicates the rank of the candidate according to the scores in the BVP M.Sc Entrance Exam 2021.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of BVP Nursing Exam 2021
If two or more candidates score the same number of marks, then the university applies tie-breaking criteria. Hence, the tie-breaking criteria are as follows-
- Firstly, the candidate with higher marks in B.Sc Nursing is considered.
- If the tie still exists, then candidates with higher marks in HSC is considered.
- Even after that, if the tie still exists, then SSC marks are considered.
- If the tie is still the same, then the candidates are ranked according to the computerized random numbering.
Seat Intake for M.Sc Nursing in Bharati Vidyapeeth
The university offers a total of 25 seats for M.Sc Nursing Course Programmes. However, we advise the students to check the website for the latest updates.
BVP M.Sc Nursing Merit List
The university releases the result in the form of a merit list. The merit list determines the rank of the candidate. Candidates whose name is on the merit list can participate in the counselling round. So, to check the merit list candidates have to visit the website.
Counselling Procedure of BVP M.Sc Nursing 2021
Soon after the declaration of the result, Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts a counselling round. This is the last stage of the admission round. However, the schedule will be available on the website- bvpuniversity.edu.in. Based on the performance in the exam, candidates will be called for counselling.
Important Documents for the counselling
So during the BVP M.Sc, Nursing Counselling candidates have to carry the following documents-
- Date of Birth Proof
- 10th standard mark sheet.
- 12th standard mark sheet.
- Passing or degree certificate of the qualifying exam.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
- Migration certificate
- Caste Certificate (optional)
- Change in the name certificate (applicable for the female married candidates)
- Attempt certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate from the registered medical practitioner.
- Demand Draft
- 5 to 6 passport size photographs.
Candidates must carry all the above documents at the time of counselling. Candidates who fail to bring the documents are not allowed for counselling.
Fee Refund Policy of Bharati Vidyapeeth University
If a candidate wishes to withdraw from the course, then the following terms and conditions are followed.
|Percentage of fee refunded||Point of time when notice of withdrawal is submitted.|
|100%||15 or more days, after formally notified last date of admission.|
|90%||Less than 15 days before formally notified last date of admission.|
|80%||15 days or less, after formally notified last date of admission.|
|50%||30 days or less, after formally notified last date of admission.|
|0%||More than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission.|
So, these are the complete details regarding BVP M.Sc Nursing Result 2021. If there is any query then please comment below.